Ellie Mae turned 8 months old - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:06 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default Ellie Mae turned 8 months old

she just turned 8 months old today ! I am having a big celebration on her 9 month old birthday because my mom will be here visiting with me and my mom absolutely loves all my girls. she's 86 years old and I don't get to see her very often cause she lives so far away so, I know she will enjoy celebrating Ellie's birthday with us and she will be back home when Ellie turns a year old, so , in a month , I will be ordering a Laineys cake and having a party for Ellie . here's a couple pics from yesterday and one from today. she was tired today and just wanted to sleep so, I got a sleepy pic





__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Happy 8 months Ellie! She is looking so great. I love the long fur around her neck. She has grown up soooo much and looking like quite the young lady. She looks like she's filling out and has gotten more muscular too? I'm sure her party will be fabulous! Besides the cake, what else is she getting?😍
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:19 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Happy 8 months Ellie! She is looking so great. I love the long fur around her neck. She has grown up soooo much and looking like quite the young lady. She looks like she's filling out and has gotten more muscular too? I'm sure her party will be fabulous! Besides the cake, what else is she getting?��
Ellie says thank you Meoshia ! yes, I love how her hair is long around her neck too. It was a surprise to me and I think its pretty . she really hasn't been gaining all that much weight but she isn't thin at all. this morning she still weighed 2 pounds and 11 ounces.

well, I have some clothes on order. I think they just shipped the pariero and also my DC order just shipped. and of course , the posh puppy order too. but, i'm not sure I can wait a month to give those to her . LOL.
did you see that WL posted a teaser to the new collection ? !!! I see a lot of pretty things .

I also have a pretty new bed for Ellie that I have been saving. its a LD baby size bed and I think I will give it to her when she turns 9 months old . she loves the LD baby bed that she got for Christmas from her Santa , so , i'm sure she is going to love this one cause its the same size and she fits in it perfect and is very used to it since she was a tiny puppy when she received it and its her favorite bed for when she is by herself
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Ellie Mae turned 8 months old

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
Ellie says thank you Meoshia ! yes, I love how her hair is long around her neck too. It was a surprise to me and I think its pretty . she really hasn't been gaining all that much weight but she isn't thin at all. this morning she still weighed 2 pounds and 11 ounces.



well, I have some clothes on order. I think they just shipped the pariero and also my DC order just shipped. and of course , the posh puppy order too. but, i'm not sure I can wait a month to give those to her . LOL.

did you see that WL posted a teaser to the new collection ? !!! I see a lot of pretty things .



I also have a pretty new bed for Ellie that I have been saving. its a LD baby size bed and I think I will give it to her when she turns 9 months old . she loves the LD baby bed that she got for Christmas from her Santa , so , i'm sure she is going to love this one cause its the same size and she fits in it perfect and is very used to it since she was a tiny puppy when she received it and its her favorite bed for when she is by herself

Awe, so she is close to 3 lbs?
How is she fitting into Wooflink now? I saw their new stuff on Fb. I don't like the rainbow outfit. At all. I'll wait til someone here orders it to see if it looks any better on one of your chi's as opposed to their website. I'm not too crazy about seer sucker print? Gingham? Is that what that's called? But I do like the colors.

Are you speaking of the Posh puppy order you just put in from the monster collection? If so, that's fast shipping.
I got my DC order with the French tutu and berry berry, organic tank, organic ribbon tank, hero dress, denim tutu collar. The berry berry is defective, they have to send me a new one. The hero dress is just ok. I wish for the berry berry that they'd used a better fabric, it seems very thin. Which I guess is ok for summer. We are missing the star tee, which should arrive soon.

The manufacturers shipped the wrong size beige organic dress. The size I needed is sold out. But the triple dress finally shipped today. My Pariero order shipped yesterday. I don't know when to expect the Posh puppy order to ship since I've never ordered from them.

Last edited by Chiluv04; 04-09-2015 at 12:40 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:32 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default

I love the gingham and the rainbow dress (-;
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:33 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default

I also love Ellie's mini longcoat look. She is just to cute. I hat that she and Jewel are growing so quickly. Seems like yesterday that we got them!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:45 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awe, so she is close to 3 lbs?
How is she fitting into Wooflink now? I saw their new stuff on Fb. I don't like the rainbow outfit. At all. I'll wait til someone here orders it to see if it looks any better on one of your chi's as opposed to their website. I'm not too crazy about seer sucker print? Gingham? Is that what that's called? But I do like the colors.

Are you speaking of the Posh puppy order you just put in from the monster collection? If so, that's fast shipping.
I got my DC order with the French tutu and berry berry, organic tank, organic ribbon tank, hero dress, denim tutu collar. The berry berry is defective, they have to send me a new one. The hero dress is just ok. I wish for the berry berry that they'd used a better fabric, it seems very thin. Which I guess is ok for summer. We are missing the star tee, which should arrive soon.

The manufacturers shipped the wrong size beige organic dress. The size I needed is sol out. But the triple dress finally shipped today. My Pariero order shipped yesterday. I dint know when to expect the Posh puppy order to ship since I've never ordered from them.
no, she's got a ways to go to reach 3 pounds. she is just 3 ounces over 2 1/2 pounds. so, 5 more ounces to reach 3 pounds. hehe. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but when they are this tiny, 5 ounces is a lot. that may be all that she will gain when she's fully grown. but, if she gains more than that , it shouldn't be too much more . maybe an ounce or two at the most I would think.

the WL in the girth fits fine but the length is too long in most everything. if the top runs shorter and looks cute like a little dress than it will work. like the my favorite ice cream top looks cute on her like a dress.

this LD order didn't take very long at all ! mine just shipped out today. sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the berry top or the hero dress . why don't you just exchange them for something else ? Melissa is good about that.
no, I was talking about my DC order that just shipped. I guess you got yours a lot faster than I got mine but I thought we both ordered at the same time. still it was pretty fast , less than 2 weeks I think.

sorry about the beige organic dress. I thought that was an instock item from FF .

I kinda thought the rainbow dress was cute but now i'll have to look at it again. and I kind of like the gingham tops . I was thinking yellow for Ellie , Red for Minnie , and Lavender for Tootsie . hehe. but, maybe its my doggie clothes addiction. maybe I should rethink this. waiting to see how they look on the other dogs might not be a bad idea
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2015, 12:50 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
I love the gingham and the rainbow dress (-;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
I also love Ellie's mini longcoat look. She is just to cute. I hat that she and Jewel are growing so quickly. Seems like yesterday that we got them!
I know, when I first saw the WL pic you showed me I thought wow !! I love them ... but, I do want to cut down on my spending , so ... maybe I should wait and see exactly what they look like first . lol.

me too Lynda. I think the mini longcoat look on Ellie is really pretty even though when I was looking for a puppy my first choice was a smoothcoat. I love all the hair around the neck . its very pretty .

oh, I know... I agree that it is sad to see them growing up so quickly .....
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum