Minnie spots cat on a fence - Page 2 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9  
Old 04-11-2015, 02:56 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awwww I love that a Ellie and Minnie have such a special bond. Ava and Braxton are always together too

I think I'm done ordering Pariero until some things go on sale. I want to get the diamond tanks next.

I think I will put in a DC order of mostly older LD things. Just trying to finish adding on as much old things as I can for Ava's wardrobe. But I'm not sure what's in stock since some of the things I want aren't on LD website.

New Wooflink isn't out yet and probably won't be this sale.

I'm about to take pics of Ava in her new things and post them in a few
yeah, all my dogs love Minnie . I think they all think there is something special about her too !!! they all love eachother though too. its great that they all get along so well.

like I was saying on my previous post to Michelle, I just noticed a few things went on sale alittle bit this morning on the Japan site, but not too much . the Oliva tee is on sale a bit but i'm not going to order anything else Pariero right now. i'm waiting to see what new things will be coming out. I have this feeling there will be at least one or two really pretty things that I will just have to have. if I saw the diamond tank on sale i'd get it , but not for that price and i'll be fine if they sell out and I don't get it.

oh, I cant wait to see what you end up ordering of Old LD things.
I am waiting for the cream smile bunny hoodie for Ellie. I was afraid they would sell out of those and I love the grey one on her.
I will decide on Tuesday or Wednesday ( the last day of the sale.. sometimes it extends for one extra day ), if i'm going to order anything else from DC.
my DC order is taking forever. it was expected to get to me on Friday and I tracked it and it still has not been tracked in my state yet, so .. it looks like next week now .
and cant wait to see your pics of Ava in her new things
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #10  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:17 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I never had a cat before but I did love my neigbors outdoor cat years ago. he passed away of old age.
My girls love looking out the window and they usually get all hyped up when they see a cat and want to be let out so they can chase it.
hehe. you must be right that the cat wasn't afraid at all of my girls. but , the cats usually do know to stay out of my yard. he was in the next yard over from mine.
I noticed this morning that on the Japan Pariero site, they marked down the Padidas tees alittle. and they put that little triangle in the chart under the XS size , so, if you want one.. i'd try to get it asap but, it could be too late now.
also that pretty one with the bunny ( Olivia tee ), is also marked down alittle but only available in one color now and also has the triangle for low stock in the XS box ...
I love the mint color of the Padidas tee with the floral print but the yellow is pretty too ...
I just ordered the macaroon top from Pariero and I think i'll take a break from buying things for awhile ( i'll try anyways ).
my DC order seems to be taking a long time. my tracking said expected delivery was Friday and it still has not been tracked in my state. maybe i'll get it on Monday ( I hope )
Thanks Elaina for letting me know about the Pariero Japan site. I might check that out this evening. I do like the Olivia tee too. I really thought the color Padidas tee on Ellie and Minnie were blue, not mint. It looks like a pretty blue in the pictures, to me anyway. Do they look more mint (blue/green) in person?

I noticed lately too that the postal system is a little slower at delivery and at updating where your packages are. Sorry to hear your having the same problem. Our main postal service in Lehigh Valley even sent a DC package back to NY instead of delivering it to me. It took a week for them to figure it out and send it back down.

I just placed a small order yesterday with DC. I figured I better get the organic triple dress before that's no longer available and I wanted to get Indy the camo snuggle tee to put on him when we go out and I can put Carolina in her camo dress. I'm hoping to take a break then too after I see if any of the new WL is even an option for Carolina, but I'm not really counting on any of it being a good fit.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:34 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
Thanks Elaina for letting me know about the Pariero Japan site. I might check that out this evening. I do like the Olivia tee too. I really thought the color Padidas tee on Ellie and Minnie were blue, not mint. It looks like a pretty blue in the pictures, to me anyway. Do they look more mint (blue/green) in person?

I noticed lately too that the postal system is a little slower at delivery and at updating where your packages are. Sorry to hear your having the same problem. Our main postal service in Lehigh Valley even sent a DC package back to NY instead of delivering it to me. It took a week for them to figure it out and send it back down.

I just placed a small order yesterday with DC. I figured I better get the organic triple dress before that's no longer available and I wanted to get Indy the camo snuggle tee to put on him when we go out and I can put Carolina in her camo dress. I'm hoping to take a break then too after I see if any of the new WL is even an option for Carolina, but I'm not really counting on any of it being a good fit.
I went and got the Padidas shirt to take a good look at the color . it is listed on the site as Mint but its not really what I would call mint. I don't think its as blue looking as on the site, but I think its a mix of blue/green . I would call mint mostly if not all green in shade. its a beautiful color . I really like it cause I don't have much of this color in the girls wardrobe and its very girly even though it is the blue/green color. the ribbing on it around the neck, on the sleeves and at the bottom are a pretty darker teal blue/green color .

i'm just a bit disappointed at the postal service cause it did say expected delivery was Friday, so I thought i'd have it by Saturday . but, if I get it by Monday i'll be happy. the order in itself hasn't taken very long from DC ... so, I shouldn't be complaining but i'm so anxious to get Ellies new things .

I love the organic triple dress !! did you get the lavender or the black ? I love both colors and was thinking I should get one for Minnie too but i'll take my chances and wait awhile ... till Fall. by then, Ellie should have outgrown her chewing phase.

that will look so cute with both your dogs in there camo colors . I cant wait to see pics !!

I agree that the chances are not too good that anything from the new collection will work for Carolina and Ellie. they seem to be making things longer lately in the WL make. but, maybe . I want to see what the styling is of the gingham print tops. if they are sleeveless which I think they are... they may be ok . but, Ellie may be bigger than Carolina in the girth, not sure
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #12  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
yeah, all my dogs love Minnie . I think they all think there is something special about her too !!! they all love eachother though too. its great that they all get along so well.



like I was saying on my previous post to Michelle, I just noticed a few things went on sale alittle bit this morning on the Japan site, but not too much . the Oliva tee is on sale a bit but i'm not going to order anything else Pariero right now. i'm waiting to see what new things will be coming out. I have this feeling there will be at least one or two really pretty things that I will just have to have. if I saw the diamond tank on sale i'd get it , but not for that price and i'll be fine if they sell out and I don't get it.



oh, I cant wait to see what you end up ordering of Old LD things.

I am waiting for the cream smile bunny hoodie for Ellie. I was afraid they would sell out of those and I love the grey one on her.

I will decide on Tuesday or Wednesday ( the last day of the sale.. sometimes it extends for one extra day ), if i'm going to order anything else from DC.

my DC order is taking forever. it was expected to get to me on Friday and I tracked it and it still has not been tracked in my state yet, so .. it looks like next week now .

and cant wait to see your pics of Ava in her new things

Yeah they didn't take much off on pariero Japan. All of those things are pretty high priced still. I noticed they added some new things for Bulldogs, so cute. Wish they had Chi's on them instead lol

I think for sure I'm getting the newest WL donut tank and ice cream tank and that dress from the new collection, the LD tank set that Carolina just got and maybe 2 old school LD things

I'm uploading pics to my photobucket now. It's going soooo slow lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Yeah they didn't take much off on pariero Japan. All of those things are pretty high priced still. I noticed they added some new things for Bulldogs, so cute. Wish they had Chi's on them instead lol

I think for sure I'm getting the newest WL donut tank and ice cream tank and that dress from the new collection, the LD tank set that Carolina just got and maybe 2 old school LD things. The I'm not a smurf tank, I want that before it's gone. And I like the all in one with the macaroon on it. I may have to message M to see if it's in stock. Or I'll just order the lofty collar in pink. I've wanted that forever. I also love the patent leather red corsage collar I think would look pretty with a lot of Ava's summer things.

You have the smurf tank right? And macaroon all in one? Can I see a pic?

I'm uploading pics to my photobucket now. It's going soooo slow lol
Ava was such a good model
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:47 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Yeah they didn't take much off on pariero Japan. All of those things are pretty high priced still. I noticed they added some new things for Bulldogs, so cute. Wish they had Chi's on them instead lol

I think for sure I'm getting the newest WL donut tank and ice cream tank and that dress from the new collection, the LD tank set that Carolina just got and maybe 2 old school LD things

I'm uploading pics to my photobucket now. It's going soooo slow lol
yes, I agree that they are still high priced. but some things are running out of stock, cause I noticed those little triangles they put on the charts. the bunny shirt ( forgot the name ) is very low in stock I think. oh, well.... like I always say, there will be more pretty things coming out.

I love the donut tank . I have that one for Minnie, Tootsie , and I think I got one for Latte but not sure how it fits Ellie. i'll have to try it on her if I can locate it. things are a bit unorganized at the moment.
ice cream tank ? I cant remember if I got that. I don't think I did. I love the older style ice cream one. I think it ran a lot shorter in the old style too. I think the new ice cream one is styled the same as the puppy love top and that is way too long on Ellie .
are you getting the blue striped dress from the new collection ? I like those dresses for Minnie and Tootsie but i'm sure they'd be too long for Ellie .

i'll decide on Tuesday or Wednesday if i'm going to order anything. maybe with some luck , by Wednesday the new collection will be released ... probably not, but maybe !
i'll look for your new pics later . Peter will be her soon ... we'll be taking the dogs for a nice walk but it is very windy out today. hope its not too windy
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:48 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Ava was such a good model
awww, she is always a good model.
Ellie doesn't like to pose , so I have to catch her at just the right moment
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-12-2015, 12:54 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default

I just love my mini long coat Ellie in that top. Turquoise is very pretty. Look out kitty, Minnie sees you. Lady chases the heck out of a cat, or squirrel.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum