Minnie spots cat on a fence - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2015, 01:39 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default Minnie spots cat on a fence

She spotted it and got the others all excited too. I let them out to go chase the kitty cause I knew they couldn't get to him. I have picket fence that they could get thru but I had chicken wire put up so now its pretty secure. Even little Ellie Mae had to come out on the deck ( I had left the sliding glass door open so she could cause it was a mild day today ).















__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Minnie spots cat on a fence

Omg now I'm really excited about getting the Padidas tee, it is sooooo cute on Ellie. It's a great fit on both your girls. I know I'm gonna love it on Ava. And I like that it has sleeves, perfect for cooler days 😍

Last edited by Chiluv04; 04-11-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2015, 01:48 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Omg now I'm really excited about getting the Padidas tee, it is sooooo cute on Ellie. It's a great fit on both your girls. I know I'm gonna love it in Ava. And I like that it has sleeves, perfect for cooler days ��
the sleeves are growing on me now . I am happy with the shirt, but , i'm just as happy that they didn't have Tootsie size in this cause Tootsie doesn't like sleeves. yes, everything looks cuter on Ellie cause she is the cutest . I love my Minnie though, she's my special perfect dog. I love them all of course .
I cant wait to see pics of Ava in it and her new LD . will you be getting the other color in this too ?
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 04-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
the sleeves are growing on me now . I am happy with the shirt, but , i'm just as happy that they didn't have Tootsie size in this cause Tootsie doesn't like sleeves. yes, everything looks cuter on Ellie cause she is the cutest . I love my Minnie though, she's my special perfect dog. I love them all of course .

I cant wait to see pics of Ava in it and her new LD . will you be getting the other color in this too ?

Lol omg first time I hear a chi owner say one of their babies is the cutest. Now I don't feel so bad for thinking Ava is the cutest! I think it's something to do with how tiny they are. But of course all of my babies are beautiful to me too.

I love that yellow. I think it could be for a boy or girl. I'll try and hold out for a sale. As I'd love yellow for Bailey and Ava.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2015, 02:03 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Lol omg first time I hear a chi owner say one of their babies is the cutest. Now I don't feel so bad for thinking Ava is the cutest! I think it's something to do with how tiny they are. But of course all of my babies are beautiful to me too.

I love that yellow. I think it could be for a boy or girl. I'll try and hold out for a sale. As I'd love yellow for Bailey and Ava.

yeah , well.. they all have there good qualities about them. Tootsie is the sweetest and most mellow. Ellie the cutest and Minnie , she's just very special to me. she is always there when I need her. she just knows when I need her to be with me. Peyton... she's just Peyton . she's a very good girl. very good natured and the most friendly with others although they are all good with others but Minnie and Tootsie prefer to be with me and Ellie prefers to be where ever Minnie and Tootsie are . LOL

yes, I noticed that the yellow padidas could be for a boy or for a girl too. cause it doesn't have the floral print. its pretty though.
the one I really wanted was the padidas tank but there were none in Ellie or Tootsies size
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2015, 02:06 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

That cat was probably challenging Minnie to just try and catch it, lol. I love cats, but they do know how to challenge a dog, at least my cat does sometimes. Indy falls for it every time and Carolina could care less. It is fun for me to watch though.

I really like the Padidas tees too. They look so much better on in your pictures then on the website. I like how they look a little sporty, but still feminine. That blue with touches of pink looks really good on Ellie.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
yeah , well.. they all have there good qualities about them. Tootsie is the sweetest and most mellow. Ellie the cutest and Minnie , she's just very special to me. she is always there when I need her. she just knows when I need her to be with me. Peyton... she's just Peyton . she's a very good girl. very good natured and the most friendly with others although they are all good with others but Minnie and Tootsie prefer to be with me and Ellie prefers to be where ever Minnie and Tootsie are . LOL



yes, I noticed that the yellow padidas could be for a boy or for a girl too. cause it doesn't have the floral print. its pretty though.

the one I really wanted was the padidas tank but there were none in Ellie or Tootsies size

Awwww I love that a Ellie and Minnie have such a special bond. Ava and Braxton are always together too

I think I'm done ordering Pariero until some things go on sale. I want to get the diamond tanks next.

I think I will put in a DC order of mostly older LD things. Just trying to finish adding on as much old things as I can for Ava's wardrobe. But I'm not sure what's in stock since some of the things I want aren't on LD website.

New Wooflink isn't out yet and probably won't be this sale.

I'm about to take pics of Ava in her new things and post them in a few
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2015, 02:47 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
That cat was probably challenging Minnie to just try and catch it, lol. I love cats, but they do know how to challenge a dog, at least my cat does sometimes. Indy falls for it every time and Carolina could care less. It is fun for me to watch though.

I really like the Padidas tees too. They look so much better on in your pictures then on the website. I like how they look a little sporty, but still feminine. That blue with touches of pink looks really good on Ellie.
I never had a cat before but I did love my neigbors outdoor cat years ago. he passed away of old age.
My girls love looking out the window and they usually get all hyped up when they see a cat and want to be let out so they can chase it.
hehe. you must be right that the cat wasn't afraid at all of my girls. but , the cats usually do know to stay out of my yard. he was in the next yard over from mine.
I noticed this morning that on the Japan Pariero site, they marked down the Padidas tees alittle. and they put that little triangle in the chart under the XS size , so, if you want one.. i'd try to get it asap but, it could be too late now.
also that pretty one with the bunny ( Olivia tee ), is also marked down alittle but only available in one color now and also has the triangle for low stock in the XS box ...
I love the mint color of the Padidas tee with the floral print but the yellow is pretty too ...
I just ordered the macaroon top from Pariero and I think i'll take a break from buying things for awhile ( i'll try anyways ).
my DC order seems to be taking a long time. my tracking said expected delivery was Friday and it still has not been tracked in my state. maybe i'll get it on Monday ( I hope )
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum