🌸Ava's latest LD collection - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:02 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

OHhhhhhh, everything looks so beautiful on Ava !!! I love the my hero dress !!! I cant wait to get Ellies now. and I love the daily organic top , I cant wait to get that one too. I have the ribbon dress and the white with blue top ( forgot the name now ) . I love those !!! my favorite is the English tutu. i'm so excited to get that one for Ellie !!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default 🌸Ava's latest LD collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
OHhhhhhh, everything looks so beautiful on Ava !!! I love the my hero dress !!! I cant wait to get Ellies now. and I love the daily organic top , I cant wait to get that one too. I have the ribbon dress and the white with blue top ( forgot the name now ) . I love those !!! my favorite is the English tutu. i'm so excited to get that one for Ellie !!!

Thanks so much Elaina. Everything does look really beautiful in person. The hero isn't my fave but looks much prettier on, especially paired with the nouveau bow and floral print is fabulous!

I really love the couple top its so light and airy and fresh looking. I can't wait to get Ava out on the town this summer in her new things.

The tutu on the English tutu dress is BEAUTIFUL!! It makes it look so full and poofy just like a tutu should be. And looks wonderful paired with the smart tee.

I'm just waiting for berry berry, star tee, and hoping later today for the triple dress and Pariero order.

I think for sure I'm getting the I'm not a smurf tank

Ellie will look stunning in her things. I wish you were getting your package today, I'm so anxious to see 😍

Last edited by Chiluv04; 04-11-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:24 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Thanks so much Elaina. Everything does look really beautiful in person. The hero isn't my fave but looks much prettier on, especially paired with the nouveau bow and floral print is fabulous!

I really love the couple top its so light and airy and fresh looking. I can't wait to get Ava out on the town this summer in her new things.

The tutu on the English tutu dress is BEAUTIFUL!! It makes it look so full and poofy just like a tutu should be. And looks wonderful paired with the smart tee.

I'm just waiting for berry berry, star tee, and hoping later today for the triple dress and Pariero order.

I think for sure on getting the I'm not a smurf tank

Ellie will look stunning in her things. I wish you were getting your package today, I'm so anxious to see ��
I have a pretty SL bow collar I think will also look pretty with the My hero dress. i'll have to try those together !!

yes, that's the name I was thinking of. the couples top. I love it too !! be careful If Ava is playing with the other dogs when she's wearing that cause both Minnies and Lattes ( now Ellies ) top .. the pretty stone came off while they were wearing it but luckily I found the stone and can sew it back on

I have the i'm not a smurf top. I love that one too !!
I keep tracking my DC order for an update but still no update. still says left NY but hasn't arrived in MA yet. .

oh, I found the size 1 WL donut top. Ellie is wearing it now . the armholes are kinda big on it which works fine for Minnie and for Tootsie. the length is acutally not bad for Ellie but i'm see ing if she slips her arms out of the armholes. this one may possibly work for Ellie . I had forgotten about this one
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elaina For This Useful Post:
Chiluv04 (04-11-2015)
  #5  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:26 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Happy Spring Meoshia and little Ava!

I Love it all on Ava. Ava is more than ready for spring looking beautiful as always, in her fashions. I can't even pick out a favorite. The LD collar looks good too. She always has styling collars to compliment her outfits.

I like the Hero dress on Ava. I see what you mean as far a cut/style, but it looks very pretty on her and I love that print on her. I'm so glad I decided to order the English tutu for Carolina. The smart tee looks good layered with it too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I have a pretty SL bow collar I think will also look pretty with the My hero dress. i'll have to try those together !!



yes, that's the name I was thinking of. the couples top. I love it too !! be careful If Ava is playing with the other dogs when she's wearing that cause both Minnies and Lattes ( now Ellies ) top .. the pretty stone came off while they were wearing it but luckily I found the stone and can sew it back on



I have the i'm not a smurf top. I love that one too !!

I keep tracking my DC order for an update but still no update. still says left NY but hasn't arrived in MA yet. .



oh, I found the size 1 WL donut top. Ellie is wearing it now . the armholes are kinda big on it which works fine for Minnie and for Tootsie. the length is acutally not bad for Ellie but i'm see ing if she slips her arms out of the armholes. this one may possibly work for Ellie . I had forgotten about this one

Thanks Elaina for a heads up on that. I think we will use it mostly for outings then. Or I may even see a few extra stitches through it to make sure it's really intact.

That's good Ellie can fit the donut too. She may fill out a bit more. I'm glad you said the length works, because I do t think she's gonna get any longer in length.

The armholes in that ribbon tank are pretty wide. But Ava can't slip her arms out thank goodness. It is a very pretty top.

I thought about getting the Wooflink summer tutu. In pink or yellow. Not sure yet. Do you have that one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default 🌸Ava's latest LD collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
Happy Spring Meoshia and little Ava!



I Love it all on Ava. Ava is more than ready for spring looking beautiful as always, in her fashions. I can't even pick out a favorite. The LD collar looks good too. She always has styling collars to compliment her outfits.



I like the Hero dress on Ava. I see what you mean as far a cut/style, but it looks very pretty on her and I love that print on her. I'm so glad I decided to order the English tutu for Carolina. The smart tee looks good layered with it too.

Thanks so much Michele! These are such feminine pieces. It's amazing how Ava's wardrobe has expanded over the past few months. I think we will be pretty caught up on LD old collections so we can start off on the right foot for future collections. Once I order the I'm not a smurf top and those tanks you just got Carolina, I think we will be all set on the older things.

You will love love love the English tutu. I think this order didn't take long at all to ship, under 2 weeks maybe? So I hope yours will get here fast. Carolina is so tiny and beautiful in everything. She's a lucky girl to have such an awesome mommy.

And thanks! I love LD collars. next I want the pink lofty collar and a couple more corsage collars, a pink one and the patent leather red. I do love to accessorize 😍

Last edited by Chiluv04; 04-11-2015 at 05:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Suck right has a new collection of things I want to get soon too

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psauxkltwx.png

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psssvrelxc.png

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...psgngktfvc.png
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum