Beautiful Spring Morning - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-31-2015, 03:10 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default Beautiful Spring Morning

Enjoying the beautiful morning.





Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 05-31-2015, 03:13 PM
ChiMixLove's Avatar
chi fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Name: Samantha
Location: Ohio
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

What a cutie!
__________________

My minions-
Fae-3 year female Chihuahua/Yorkie
Leia- 1 year old female Chihuahua/Toy Fox Terrier
Kylo-16 week old male Chihuahua/Yorkie/Shitzu
Morrison-6 year old male Lab/Beagle/Basset Hound
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-31-2015, 03:27 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Beautiful Spring Morning

Omg! There's my little love Carolina. Firstly, she looks gorgeous in the Panda tank. I'm still waiting to hear from Pariero about ordering me the panda, smile and Ichigo.
Secondly, is it just me or is she getting fuzzier? Her coat is looking great and it looks like she's filling out and starting to look like a little lady.
Thanks for sharing. I miss her❤️

Last edited by Chiluv04; 06-01-2015 at 12:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 05-31-2015, 04:36 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiMixLove View Post
What a cutie!
Thank you, Samantha.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2015, 04:45 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Omg! These my little love Carolina. Firstly, she looks gorgeous in the Panda tank. I'm still waiting to hear from Pariero about ordering me the panda, smile and Ichigo.
Secondly, is it just me or is she getting fuzzier? Her coat is looking great and it looks like she's filling out and staring to look like a little lady.
Thanks for sharing. I miss her❤️
Thanks Meoshia! I love the panda tank. I was thinking about getting a couple more things too since almost everything is on sale now, but they always sell out of the small sizes right away. I ordered the panda tank right away then saw it went on sale a week later. I just didn't want to take the chance of it selling out. I keep saying I'm going to stop shopping for a little while, but never do, lol. I'm still waiting for my order's from PP & DC when they ran 40% off. Hopefully they will ship soon.

Her coat is getting longer. I think she's filled out a little more in the last couple months, but when I had her to the vet a week ago, she weighed the same as she did in March. I even asked them to re-weigh her because she feels a little more solid to me. Can she fill out without gaining any weight? I thought for sure she would have gained an ounce or two, but they insist she didn't.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2015, 04:55 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Beautiful Spring Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
Thanks Meoshia! I love the panda tank. I was thinking about getting a couple more things too since almost everything is on sale now, but they always sell out of the small sizes right away. I ordered the panda tank right away then saw it went on sale a week later. I just didn't want to take the chance of it selling out. I keep saying I'm going to stop shopping for a little while, but never do, lol. I'm still waiting for my order's from PP & DC when they ran 40% off. Hopefully they will ship soon.



Her coat is getting longer. I think she's filled out a little more in the last couple months, but when I had her to the vet a week ago, she weighed the same as she did in March. I even asked them to re-weigh her because she feels a little more solid to me. Can she fill out without gaining any weight? I thought for sure she would have gained an ounce or two, but they insist she didn't.

Awesome! I can't wait to see Carolina in her new things. What did you order from PP and DC?
And yes, they can def fill out without gaining, which is strange right? I felt the same about Ava a few months ago, she feels more solid, looks longer, leggier. But she isn't. All of her measurements are the same. And she keeps fluctuating between 3.4-3.6 lbs. I think because we are walking a lot lately. I do think she's gotten fuzzier under her neck and on her ears lol. But I usually don't notice unless I take a pic.

I'm hoping to hear back from Pariero soon about my order. I just love that panda tank. I'd go ahead and order from LA but they don't have the smile tank on sale there yet.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-31-2015, 05:16 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awesome! I can't wait to see Carolina in her new things. What did you order from PP and DC?
And yes, they can def fill out without gaining, which is strange right? I felt the same about Ava a few months ago, she feels more solid, looks longer, leggier. But she isn't. All of her measurements are the same. And she keeps fluctuating between 3.4-3.6 lbs. I think because we are walking a lot lately. I do think she's gotten fuzzier under her neck and on her ears lol. But I usually don't notice unless I take a pic.

I'm hoping to hear back from Pariero soon about my order. I just love that panda tank. I'd go ahead and order from LA but they don't have the smile tank on sale there yet.
From PP, we ordered all WL. Carolina has coming the gingham mini dress in yellow, the pancake top in red and the fun summertime dress now in blue (I ordered it in green but it's no longer available, so I had to change it). Indy has the pancake top in white and the hype tank in blue coming.

From DC I ordered the Toni Mari butterfly tank and the turtle toss nightie, in RRC the lil bit country tank dress and cherry thermal, 2 Susan Lanci travel pouches and a BB in pink w/ stones. She did do a partial shipment and I just got the RRC & buddy belt. Now just waiting for the other things.

I think Ava's fur got fuller on her ears and definitely her neck. I noticed in your pictures today, it harder to see, what I think is a SL collar in tiff blue?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2015, 05:32 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketMichele View Post
From PP, we ordered all WL. Carolina has coming the gingham mini dress in yellow, the pancake top in red and the fun summertime dress now in blue (I ordered it in green but it's no longer available, so I had to change it). Indy has the pancake top in white and the hype tank in blue coming.



From DC I ordered the Toni Mari butterfly tank and the turtle toss nightie, in RRC the lil bit country tank dress and cherry thermal, 2 Susan Lanci travel pouches and a BB in pink w/ stones. She did do a partial shipment and I just got the RRC & buddy belt. Now just waiting for the other things.



I think Ava's fur got fuller on her ears and definitely her neck. I noticed in your pictures today, it harder to see, what I think is a SL collar in tiff blue?

Ohhhh lucky Carolina. Sounds like her and Indy got some awesome things. None of the new Wooflink really stood out to me so I haven't ordered any. I do like the hype tank and a couple other things. Now that DC just sent a better coupon out I think I'll order all Wooflink for Kendall, Bailey and Brax. They are a consistent size 2 and 3 in this brand.

And awe Ava has the toni Mari tank with all the colors on it and Brax has the butterfly one. I had originally ordered 2 smalls. But the butterfly in small is way too big in Ava. I finally got the other toni Mari that I'd changed to xs and the length and chest are perfect, the neck runs small but she can still get away with it. Since most her things are made to order, I may request the neck size a little bigger on the xs.

Yes 😊 the Tiffi blue SL nouveau bow collar is stunning. It actually matches quite a few things in Ava's wardrobe. Let me know if you decide to order any SL collars. If you don't mind paying regular price ( which isn't bad) I will call my two local boutiques and check size and color for you and ship them to you. It's better than waiting two months or more.

I love the lil bit country dress! Ava and Brax have it and it looks adorable on both girls. There are two styles, which did you get?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum