☀️80 and sunny, 🌺Pariero Camelia tank and Ava pics - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default ☀️80 and sunny, 🌺Pariero Camelia tank and Ava pics

Finally warm and sunny weather. It's been hot muggy and rainy for weeks. And also Ava is modeling her new Pariero Camelia mesh tank 🌺🌺. Bf cooked up yummy dinner 😋makes for a great eve.








Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last edited by Chiluv04; 06-24-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-24-2015, 01:40 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

ohhh, I love the Camelia tank on Ava !!! how do you like the other Pariero you got ? I cant wait to get my Pariero order. I see that the new Paris tank with the bear on the Eifel tower is out now but i'm going to wait to put in another Pariero order ...

the dinner your boyfriend made looks delicious . especially the grilled eggplant . yummmmy

and I love the last pic you posted of you and Ava . very pretty pic !!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default ☀️80 and sunny, 🌺Pariero Camelia tank and Ava pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
ohhh, I love the Camelia tank on Ava !!! how do you like the other Pariero you got ? I cant wait to get my Pariero order. I see that the new Paris tank with the bear on the Eifel tower is out now but i'm going to wait to put in another Pariero order ...



the dinner your boyfriend made looks delicious . especially the grilled eggplant . yummmmy



and I love the last pic you posted of you and Ava . very pretty pic !!

Hi Elaina! Thank you! I wasn't expecting my order so quickly. It came in yesterday. The Camelia tank is a great buy! Wow! I love that it's mesh and sleeveless and now I def wish I'd ordered the other color for Brax. I saw that Paris tank. Like you, I think I'll wait to put in another order too. Toshiki did tell me he'd order me the fries tanks though. I assume that'll come with your order to LA. Then I want to get the other Camelia, maybe 1 or 2 paris, a pink smile, and the green Ichigo if they are still available oh and beige dot top. I love the mint dot top! Omg so cute. And the pink dress with that flower is cute too. I'll have to snap some pics of those. And I saw that pineapple tank by Wooflink. ❤️it! Hopefully it's out before the 4th of July sale. I'd like to order it along with the new LD. Dinner was great. He's got me eating steak lol. Never used too. It was good

Last edited by Chiluv04; 06-24-2015 at 05:11 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 06-24-2015, 01:54 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Hi Elaina! Thank you! I wasn't expecting my order so quickly. It came in yesterday. The Camelia tank is a great buy! Wow! I love that it's mesh and sleeveless and now I def wish I'd ordered the other color for Brax. I saw that Paris tank. Like you, I think I'll wait to put in another order too. Toshiki did tell me he'd order me the fries tanks though. I assume that'll come with your order to LA. Then I want to get the other Camilia, maybe 1 or 2 paris, a pink smile, and the green Ichigo if they are still available oh and beige dot top. I love the mint dot top! Omg so cute. And the pink dress with that flower is cute too. I'll have to snap some pics of those. And I saw that pineapple tank by Wooflink. ❤️it! Hopefully it's out before the 4th of July sale. I'd like to order it along with the new LD. Dinner was great. He's got me eating steak lol. Never used too. It was good
I cant wait to see pics of Ava in the Leila dress and the dot tank. now that I have seen how cute the Camelia tank looks on Ava , I wish I got one for my girls too but ... if they are still available, I will order them with the Paris tanks if they are still available but i'm going to wait awhile, so most likely they will be sold out in Ellies size . that Pineapple tank looks like it runs short. it looked short on the Chihuahua in the pic. ( I think her name is Alice but not sure ). so, that could work good for Ellie.

I love steak once in awhile but it has to be cooked medium rare.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2015, 02:04 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I cant wait to see pics of Ava in the Leila dress and the dot tank. now that I have seen how cute the Camelia tank looks on Ava , I wish I got one for my girls too but ... if they are still available, I will order them with the Paris tanks if they are still available but i'm going to wait awhile, so most likely they will be sold out in Ellies size . that Pineapple tank looks like it runs short. it looked short on the Chihuahua in the pic. ( I think her name is Alice but not sure ). so, that could work good for Ellie.



I love steak once in awhile but it has to be cooked medium rare.

I am glad those twists are removable on the Paris tanks. I don't think I'm as crazy about the twist straps but I do love the saying in the tank and print and design. I also got a yellow smile tank size small. It is roomy on brax as I suspected it would be, but she can pull it off. It does fit Bailey better. So I think I'll try and get a pink one in a small. I saw yesterday that there's still some stock. I love that dot top. The colors seem similar to those polka dot hoodies we bought last summer. I have a bright colored SL collar that matches perfect. Maybe I'll put that one on Ava tomorrow and try and snap a pic in the morning. I can't wait to see the rest of Wooflink collection.

The dot top colors are similar to this

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2015, 01:24 PM
Huly's Avatar
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 9,988
Thanks: 919
Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Super cute photos!
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huly View Post
Super cute photos!

Thanks Christie!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Awwwwww she looks so beautiful in her new top!!
I love how long the hair is on her ears so beautiful, and your dinner looks fantastic how I wish my BF had the cooking skills ha! Love the last pic of you two, such a good picture and I must say you're a hot chi mum lol !!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum