Ellie wishes you a happy July 1 - Page 2 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9  
Old 07-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
I love the other color on Tootsie. did you end up ordering the Paris tank or the bear tank ?







i remember the sale ended on a Tuesday... i think its only been alittle over a week but i'm too tired to research it. i'll check on it tomorrow. i just hope everything i ordered is a good fit.

I wrote an email yesterday. Hopefully I will hear back soon. I don't know why I haven't heard back from Toshiki if you s already heard back. You would think both emails would be answered around the same time. Did you get your fries tanks?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #10  
Old 07-02-2015, 07:55 AM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I wrote an email yesterday. Hopefully I will hear back soon. I don't know why I haven't heard back from Toshiki if you s already heard back. You would think both emails would be answered around the same time. Did you get your fries tanks?
hmm, I don't know. I put my email in alittle before you, maybe that's why ? i'm sure if you haven't already heard back, that you will be hearing back today. yes, I got the fries tanks with my order I got today ( Wednesday ). I got the dot tanks for all 3, the Fries tanks for all 3 , and the Liela dresses for Minnie and Tootsie ( cause Ellie has one already ) .

I just looked up when we put our orders in for the hip doggie things. it was June 16th and June 17th. so, it has been 2 weeks. hopefully, they get here soon ... I thought it said it would take 2 weeks ...

I just checked my email and I got a message from Hautelook , my first order has shipped ! still cant track it though... so, looks like we'll be getting our HD early next week
__________________

Last edited by elaina; 07-02-2015 at 08:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Ellie wishes you a happy July 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
hmm, I don't know. I put my email in alittle before you, maybe that's why ? i'm sure if you haven't already heard back, that you will be hearing back today. yes, I got the fries tanks with my order I got today ( Wednesday ). I got the dot tanks for all 3, the Fries tanks for all 3 , and the Liela dresses for Minnie and Tootsie ( cause Ellie has one already ) .



I just looked up when we put our orders in for the hip doggie things. it was June 16th and June 17th. so, it has been 2 weeks. hopefully, they get here soon ... I thought it said it would take 2 weeks ...



I just checked my email and I got a message from Hautelook , my first order has shipped ! still cant track it though... so, looks like we'll be getting our HD early next week

I finally heard back from Toshiki last night. Thank goodness, cause I really wanted those bear tanks before they are gone. I got one of each color in s and ss, I'm hoping the s fits Brax , she really has trouble with this brand. She needs to be Minnie's size lol! I also got her the other color Camelia tank. And I ordered the white Paris tank and PEM.
I just saw now that my first Hauteloook order shipped. I'm so glad. Though I do wish we'd gotten our things before the 4th.
I see Pariero released another new tee in the Japan site. Have you seen it? I'm not too anxious to buy it.

Last edited by Chiluv04; 07-02-2015 at 03:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #12  
Old 07-02-2015, 02:54 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I finally heard back from Toshiki lady night. Thank goodness, cause I really wanted those best tanks before they are gone. I got one of each color in s and ss, I'm hoping the s fits Brax , she really has trouble with this brand. She needs to be Minnie's size lol! I also got her the other color Camelia tank. And I ordered the white Paris tank and PEM.
I just saw now that my first Hauteloook order shipped. I'm so glad. Though I do wish we'd gotten our things before the 4th.
I see Pariero released another new tee in the Japan site. Have you seen it? I'm not too anxious to buy it.
you must mean the bear tanks... wow, you got 2 in S and 2 in SS . I only got one for Ellie. I didn't get one for Minnie and for Tootsie . hmm, now , I think I should of got Minnie one . maybe I will message them back to get one for Minnie. yes, Minnie fits in size S perfect. they are all wearing there fries tanks right now.
yes, I did see the new puffed sleeve tee. I feel the same way ... I'm not buying that one right now. the one I am really waiting for is the other bear tank that's styled just like this bear tank but has a whole brown bear on it ( not just the face ) . also , I saw a really pretty top that has 3 big bows down the middle and at the bottom it has Disney style writing and one of the letters is shaped like the Eiffel tower . hehe. I want that one too... its so hard to stop. but, I didn't buy a single thing from the new WL collection and I don't think I will... and i'm in no rush to buy the new LD either ...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Ellie wishes you a happy July 1

Yes, bear tanks 1 of each color. I ordered 1 s pink and 1 ss yellow. And 1 Camelia, 1 PEM, 1 dot.

I haven't t seen those other tops you're speaking of. I haven't gone back in Japan site since yesterday. I'll have to check them out. I'm not in a hurry for LD and Wooflink either lol. We are on the sand page with that 😊

Just saw on YouTube, I like the bow tops, bear tanks and love the grey pink gold dress. Those would be must haves!

Last edited by Chiluv04; 07-02-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-02-2015, 04:19 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Yes, bear tanks 1 of each color. I ordered 1 s pink and 1 ss yellow. And 1 Camelia, 1 PEM, 1 dot.

I haven't t seen those other tops you're speaking of. I haven't gone back in Japan site since yesterday. I'll have to check them out. I'm not in a hurry for LD and Wooflink either lol. We are on the sand page with that ��

Just saw on YouTube, I like the bow tops, bear tanks and love the grey pink gold dress. Those would be must haves!
oh, ok. i decided i must have a bear tank for Minnie and Tootsie. i just messaged Pariero to add cream color for Minnie and Pink for Toots. i'm sure its still not too late to add those. i think i will like the material better in the bear tanks than in the dot tanks. i see the dot tanks are made with polyester... not my fave. they are very pretty though, i just prefer cotton.

yes, i agree... all 3 of those tops are must haves . i love the grey and pink with gold that has the pretty eyelet bow on it too
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
oh, ok. i decided i must have a bear tank for Minnie and Tootsie. i just messaged Pariero to add cream color for Minnie and Pink for Toots. i'm sure its still not too late to add those. i think i will like the material better in the bear tanks than in the dot tanks. i see the dot tanks are made with polyester... not my fave. they are very pretty though, i just prefer cotton.



yes, i agree... all 3 of those tops are must haves . i love the grey and pink with gold that has the pretty eyelet bow on it too

I figured you'd cave and order those other tops for girls. It's a good thing you did cause I think they are perfect to wear as daily tees. I love that they are sleeveless too. Braxton will tolerate them better without sleeves, wish Kendall could fit Pariero .

I sure hope those new things release sometime next week 😍, I love all of them. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out. And I'm sure you will too!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:33 PM
BasketMichele's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Name: Michele
Location: Orefield, PA
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 64
Thanked 118 Times in 117 Posts
Default

So cute, Ellie Mae! Love the bright colors on Ellie and it looks so comfy!

Carolina has that one on order, hopefully we get it in the next week or two.

Love how she's holding her paw up. Was the grass wet or damp? Carolina does that too, but it seems she only does it if the grass is wet.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum