Best pals. - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Cool Best pals.

Pablo and Neeva are two peas in a pod!
They love each other so much its very cute, though Neeva is insane Pablo was such an easy pup to train but this little lady is a nutter.
Pulling the wallpaper off the walls stealing shoes and undies chewing everything she can get not to mention hanging off the end of pablos tail as he tries to run away
she also likes water and keeps jumping into her water dish and soaking the house lord help me with this one lol!!

Bad angle She looks huge here, but cuddling away.


Better size reference on how little she is, Pablo snuggling in.


Ah peace!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:07 PM
LittleBeverly2015's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Name: Katie J.
Location: Missouri
Posts: 703
Thanks: 75
Thanked 96 Times in 94 Posts
Default

So precious! Oh my goodness! She sounds like a little ball of energy. I so wish Beverly and Bentley would cuddle like that. They play all day long but never cuddle or even really lay near each other. Maybe they will someday? You sure have a beautiful pair of doggies!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBeverly2015 View Post
So precious! Oh my goodness! She sounds like a little ball of energy. I so wish Beverly and Bentley would cuddle like that. They play all day long but never cuddle or even really lay near each other. Maybe they will someday? You sure have a beautiful pair of doggies!
Oh I'm demented she's hard work and I raised two English Bull Terriers who were crazy but neeva takes the cake she's nuts! She's slowly redecorating my house Is Beverly a cuddly dog in general? Pablo is so much he can't go to sleep unless he's cuddled next to you and Neeva is a hairy hot water bottle so he now just cuddles into her! But Pablo invades everyones personal space he has no limits lol! You could wait until your two are settling down and move them closer to each other to show what they're missing basically force cuddles haha!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

I'm glad these two have bonded well and having so much fun together. It is a miracle how quickly they've gotten along. Thanks for sharing pics, I'm looking forward to watching Neeva grow ❤️
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBeverly2015 View Post
So precious! Oh my goodness! She sounds like a little ball of energy. I so wish Beverly and Bentley would cuddle like that. They play all day long but never cuddle or even really lay near each other. Maybe they will someday? You sure have a beautiful pair of doggies!

How's Bentley? We need a new thread of some current pics him ❤️🐶. Glad he and Bev are getting along well. And I'm so happy you have 2 babies now.!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:22 PM
LittleBeverly2015's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Name: Katie J.
Location: Missouri
Posts: 703
Thanks: 75
Thanked 96 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
Oh I'm demented she's hard work and I raised two English Bull Terriers who were crazy but neeva takes the cake she's nuts! She's slowly redecorating my house Is Beverly a cuddly dog in general? Pablo is so much he can't go to sleep unless he's cuddled next to you and Neeva is a hairy hot water bottle so he now just cuddles into her! But Pablo invades everyones personal space he has no limits lol! You could wait until your two are settling down and move them closer to each other to show what they're missing basically force cuddles haha!!
Beverly is always by my side. She sits in my lap and snuggles in during naps. Bentley is similar but he can't seem to sit still for more than a few minutes. On a couple of occasions Beverly has been in a deep sleep and doesn't notice him creeping closer. But then opens her eyes and is like, "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Sneaking:


Beverly caught him!


I will try what you said and just kind of move them a little closer. They need to be cuddle buddies!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:28 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I'm glad these two have bonded well and having so much fun together. It is a miracle how quickly they've gotten along. Thanks for sharing pics, I'm looking forward to watching Neeva grow ❤️
Oh trust me they're bonding great by wrecking my house its a mad house in here Meoshia! But I'm so happy he's taken to her he's totally in love. And Pablo can be quite shy and she seems to be bringing him out his shell which is fantastic ! The fur is deceptive after the pablo pee'd on her when she was in the bath I couldn't believe how teeny she looks I'm excited for her to blow her coat and watch her adult coat start to grow !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBeverly2015 View Post
Beverly is always by my side. She sits in my lap and snuggles in during naps. Bentley is similar but he can't seem to sit still for more than a few minutes. On a couple of occasions Beverly has been in a deep sleep and doesn't notice him creeping closer. But then opens her eyes and is like, "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Sneaking:


Beverly caught him!


I will try what you said and just kind of move them a little closer. They need to be cuddle buddies!

Oh my god that second picture beverly is like "STEP AWAY" Thats hilarious God love bentley he sure is trying! It may be because she's older Pablo is only approaching 10 months so maybe he's more accepting of Neeva cause he's still a baby? Oh i don't know dogs are bonkers, my parents dogs the female rules the roost and the male just wants to cuddle and play but she has none of it, only when she's feeling in a great mood does she entertain him. Female dogs and female humans have a lot in common Lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
Oh trust me they're bonding great by wrecking my house its a mad house in here Meoshia! But I'm so happy he's taken to her he's totally in love. And Pablo can be quite shy and she seems to be bringing him out his shell which is fantastic ! The fur is deceptive after the pablo pee'd on her when she was in the bath I couldn't believe how teeny she looks I'm excited for her to blow her coat and watch her adult coat start to grow !









Oh my god that second picture beverly is like "STEP AWAY" Thats hilarious God love bentley he sure is trying! It may be because she's older Pablo is only approaching 10 months so maybe he's more accepting of Neeva cause he's still a baby? Oh i don't know dogs are bonkers, my parents dogs the female rules the roost and the male just wants to cuddle and play but she has none of it, only when she's feeling in a great mood does she entertain him. Female dogs and female humans have a lot in common Lol

It is amazing how one dog can really help another flourish. Thank goodness for Ava, cause she really brings Brax out of her she'll and has helped her immensely. Braxton is really shy, a loner, and would be lazy all day if it weren't for Ava 😂
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum