VOTE FOR DARCY! and photos - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default VOTE FOR DARCY! and photos

If you have a second please could you vote for my little Darcy. I entered her into a photo competition and would love for her to win! Here is the link to vote.
I'd be so grateful if you could vote for my baby!
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...bOAx5jpAha&s=1

Millie's daffodil buddy belt came, I was using a size 2 baby pink although she was on the last hole so decided to get a size 2.5 and it fits perfectly I'm really happy with it she looks lovely





Millie in her new sweater



I needed some more storage for their things so got some more mini cases I think they're cute


And I found this funny sign, I thought it couldn't be more true so I've put it up on my wall haha!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:39 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

I'll check out the link and put in a vote. Oh my goodness!! I'm in love with the daffodil bb on Millie, the color is stunning on her. I'm glad you like the fit if the 2.5. I'm going to order that size at some point for Braxton. Ava wears the two on the 3rd hole and 2nd hole over clothes. Where'd you get that bunny top? Soooo cute and girlie. And I love the sign and storage containers too. You have such good taste!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:54 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

There you go Babe, Voted!

Loving the T on Mills she looks so cute, the white and pink really compliment her colouring she looks beautiful !!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I'll check out the link and put in a vote. Oh my goodness!! I'm in love with the daffodil bb on Millie, the color is stunning on her. I'm glad you like the fit if the 2.5. I'm going to order that size at some point for Braxton. Ava wears the two on the 3rd hole and 2nd hole over clothes. Where'd you get that bunny top? Soooo cute and girlie. And I love the sign and storage containers too. You have such good taste!
Thankyou so much! I'm glad you like the yellow, I was in two minds whether I liked it but now that's it's came I really like it. I also ordered a hot pink 2.5, I hope they bring out some cool limited editions at Xmas! Where do you order your bb's? I struggled to find somewhere that shipped to the UK and didn't charge $40+ in shipping. Millie was on the last hole on her size two so it wasn't the best for her to wear over clothes that's why I've settled on size 2.5 for her it's a really snug fit.
I got the bunny top off eBay I love it I think it's so sweet I had to get the sign when I saw it haha!
What's you favourite BB you have?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
There you go Babe, Voted!

Loving the T on Mills she looks so cute, the white and pink really compliment her colouring she looks beautiful !!!
YAY Thankyou so much I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
What are pabs and Neeva like when it comes to wearing clothes?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:59 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicashield View Post
YAY Thankyou so much I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
What are pabs and Neeva like when it comes to wearing clothes?
Pablos totally fine wearing clothes he actually likes it, he feels the cold so I think he appreciates the warmth! Neeva I can't find much to fit her right now, she's really short so everything just swamps her little legs, but she doesn't fuss about anything so thats good! And she'll defos win who wouldnt vote for that little face!!! I'll send the link on to my mum and stuff and get her to vote as well !
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:15 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicashield View Post
YAY Thankyou so much I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
What are pabs and Neeva like when it comes to wearing clothes?
Pablos totally fine wearing clothes he actually likes it, he feels the cold so I think he appreciates the warmth! Neeva I can't find much to fit her right now, she's really short so everything just swamps her little legs, but she doesn't fuss about anything so thats good! And she'll defos win who wouldnt vote for that little face!!! I'll send the link on to my mum and stuff and get her to vote as well !
It's good that he likes it, I tried one of Millie's old tops on Gucci the other day and she didn't like it at all she was trying to take it off bless her. Think it was just cause it was new to her so she was like 'wow mam what are you doing to me'
Aww Thankyou that's so nice of you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicashield View Post
Thankyou so much! I'm glad you like the yellow, I was in two minds whether I liked it but now that's it's came I really like it. I also ordered a hot pink 2.5, I hope they bring out some cool limited editions at Xmas! Where do you order your bb's? I struggled to find somewhere that shipped to the UK and didn't charge $40+ in shipping. Millie was on the last hole on her size two so it wasn't the best for her to wear over clothes that's why I've settled on size 2.5 for her it's a really snug fit.
I got the bunny top off eBay I love it I think it's so sweet I had to get the sign when I saw it haha!
What's you favourite BB you have?

Well that bunny tee was a great buy and the quality looks really nice too. So far my fave bb is the purple Python. I too hope for some more limited edition designs. Those are the best.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum