Some new pics :) - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-29-2015, 03:41 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Talking Some new pics :)

Hi guys!

I have been absent from posting decent pictures for a while, work has consumed me, but I snapped some pictures today of my two. Pablo will be 1 year old in 1 week which is totally crazy to me, he weighs 5.5 pounds and he is very very short and sturdy. Neeva is 6 months old and she's weighing in at the 3 pound mark she is also very short but more petite build than pablo, her coat is coming in beautifully though it just seems to be getting thicker than it does longer but I am seeing fast growth with her ear fringing tail pants etc. She also goes in for her spay tomorrow and I am a nervous wreck, but she's in the best hands possible so I'm sure it'll go fine. Positive vibes! Anyways heres some snaps from our lazy morning.

Hey ladies!


The two love bugs.


Looking as if butter wouldnt melt!


Showing off her shiny coat, though she is standing a tad weird here lol.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 10-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Awe these pics are stunning! I love that last pic if Neeva in the sun. I have a beautiful pic of Ava in the early morning sun from over a year ago, it's one of my faves. Pablo is as handsome as ever. It's amazing how much Neeva has grown! She practically looks the same height as Pablo in the pic if them together, and I. Starting to see curly ear fringe growing in. It'll be fun watching her continue to grow and coat come in over the next few months. Xoxo to you guys! Thanks for posting!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2015, 03:50 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Awe these pics are stunning! I love that last pic if Neeva in the sun. I have a beautiful pic of Ava in the early morning sun from over a year ago, it's one of my faves. Pablo is as handsome as ever. It's amazing how much Neeva has grown! She practically looks the same height as Pablo in the pic if them together, and I. Starting to see curly ear fringe growing in. It'll be fun watching her continue to grow and coat come in over the next few months. Xoxo to you guys! Thanks for posting!
Thanks love!! I also have a fave of Pablo lounging in the sun, they love it and I just think the long coats look so graceful. Theres about a 3 inch height difference when they're standing but Pablo stopped in height around 6 months so maybe she'll shoot up a lil bit more but who knows. I gave her a nice brush today, she defiantly has a wave to her coat it wont be as straight as I've seen other LC's. She's super sassy in attitude a bit like Ava! God love them eh ! I'll try to post more but whenever I get in from work I just want a doggy cuddle and a nap lol!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 10-29-2015, 03:57 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
Thanks love!! I also have a fave of Pablo lounging in the sun, they love it and I just think the long coats look so graceful. Theres about a 3 inch height difference when they're standing but Pablo stopped in height around 6 months so maybe she'll shoot up a lil bit more but who knows. I gave her a nice brush today, she defiantly has a wave to her coat it wont be as straight as I've seen other LC's. She's super sassy in attitude a bit like Ava! God love them eh ! I'll try to post more but whenever I get in from work I just want a doggy cuddle and a nap lol!

I love how the tip of her one paw is white❤️. So sweet. She reminds me a lot of Zorana's chihuahua Mimi. They look crazy similar. I think Neeva's coat will be thick. Ava's coat is straight, shiny and close to her body. Tail and leg feathers are short but that ear fringe is crazy! I am like you and love the graceful beauties of long coats. I think I'll always have long coat chi's, there's just something aboutthem❤️.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2015, 04:06 PM
Cait93x's Avatar
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Caitlin Paterson.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 756
Thanks: 73
Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I love how the tip of her one paw is white❤️. So sweet. She reminds me a lot of Zorana's chihuahua Mimi. They look crazy similar. I think Neeva's coat will be thick. Ava's coat is straight, shiny and close to her body. Tail and leg feathers are short but that ear fringe is crazy! I am like you and love the graceful beauties of long coats. I think I'll always have long coat chi's, there's just something aboutthem❤️.
I have seen Mimi, they do look crazy alike! I hope her coat is thick, from the way its feeling right now I think it will be which will be good as we do live in Scotland so its needed ha! Ava's ear fringe is fantastic its so long you could braid it lol. My next will be a long coat, I love the creams and whites but I do imagine a lot of effort to keep clean!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Some new pics :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait93x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
I love how the tip of her one paw is white❤️. So sweet. She reminds me a lot of Zorana's chihuahua Mimi. They look crazy similar. I think Neeva's coat will be thick. Ava's coat is straight, shiny and close to her body. Tail and leg feathers are short but that ear fringe is crazy! I am like you and love the graceful beauties of long coats. I think I'll always have long coat chi's, there's just something aboutthem❤️.
I have seen Mimi, they do look crazy alike! I hope her coat is thick, from the way its feeling right now I think it will be which will be good as we do live in Scotland so its needed ha! Ava's ear fringe is fantastic its so long you could braid it lol. My next will be a long coat, I love the creams and whites but I do imagine a lot of effort to keep clean!
No efforts at all to keep clean lol. They are quite beautiful. My black and white girls are pretty easy to maintain. Brax's coat is a wavy silky texture. It's not crazy long but it's quite beautiful. Kendall has the longest coat and crazy long tail fur.

Last edited by Chiluv04; 10-29-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default

Can't believe Pablo is nearly a year old, have you got any plans or treats for his birthday?
Also neeva looks amazing, her tail is stunning it looks so thick. I can't get over how much she has changed, even Curtis commented on it before when he saw the photos. She is one beautiful little girl.

Also you have any Halloween plans?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-29-2015, 04:34 PM
coco_little_bear's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2012
Name: Camille
Location: London UK
Posts: 3,306
Thanks: 823
Thanked 679 Times in 635 Posts
Default

Aww Neeva is so pretty! And it seems like she just keeps getting prettier. And of course Pablo is a cutie pie too! I can't believe he's nearly 1!
__________________

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum