Happy halloween🍁🍂👻🎃! - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2015, 06:57 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Happy halloween🍁🍂👻🎃!

This isn't a Halloween thread though lol. I don't dress mine for Halloween. But, I did want to share pics of Ava's new hoodie by the Hungarian brand Suckright that I happened upon last year and fell in love with. This is our 4th clothing item by this brand, and it's called the Cat and dog hoodie. It's very artsy and eclectic, warm and a perfect fit in the xs size. It's very gloomy and rainy and dark today which is fitting for the holiday. I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!







Ava keeping warm and cozy by the fire and doing some online shopping 😍💝



Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 10-31-2015, 07:34 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Love the cats and dogs hoodie on Ava ! Minnie got hers too and she fit in a size S/M perfect and I love it on her. haven't had time to snap any pics though. how does the suckright rock and roll princess dress fit Ava ? i'm still thinking of ordering one for either Minnie or Ellie ...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
Love the cats and dogs hoodie on Ava ! Minnie got hers too and she fit in a size S/M perfect and I love it on her. haven't had time to snap any pics though. how does the suckright rock and roll princess dress fit Ava ? i'm still thinking of ordering one for either Minnie or Ellie ...

Isn't it so nice!? It's even thicker than the party hoodie. Xs fits Ava perfect and would def fit Ellie. I love the Rock and roll cardigan but the tutu isn't right on it. Hard to explain. The cardigan is too big for Ava, it's not the neck, it's the chest. But it fits Brax perfect. I was going to return it, but since it fits Brax I'll keep it. I will try to work with the tutu. It's so pretty I'd hate it to go to waste. I did not get my terry dress though. I hope it comes soon.

I need pics of Minnie in her hoodie please!😍😍
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 10-31-2015, 09:53 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiluv04 View Post
Isn't it so nice!? It's even thicker than the party hoodie. Xs fits Ava perfect and would def fit Ellie. I love the Rock and roll cardigan but the tutu isn't right on it. Hard to explain. The cardigan is too big for Ava, it's not the neck, it's the chest. But it fits Brax perfect. I was going to return it, but since it fits Brax I'll keep it. I will try to work with the tutu. It's so pretty I'd hate it to go to waste. I did not get my terry dress though. I hope it comes soon.

I need pics of Minnie in her hoodie please!����
yes ! I really really love it so much and was so happy to see that the size S/M is a perfect fit on Minnie . I don't think i'll order the cats and dogs hoodie for Ellie though. I want another suckright, but i'd rather get something different that I don't already have ... i'm so sad to hear that the Rock and Roll princess one will be too big for Ellie if its too big for Ava . oh, well... its good I didn't order it cause , I almost did.
there are a few other hoodies I love ... like the croissant one, and theres another one flowers with pee. lol. love both of those, and then the paris one too... so, not sure which one i'll order but def. want another one.
ya, I didn't get my terry dress either. I ordered the brown one cause I love the pink one so much on Ellie. also, i'm waiting for one WL item and one ON item and a SL collar.
i'll def. be taking pics of Minnie in her hoodie !!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2015, 10:09 PM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Happy halloween🍁🍂👻🎃!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
yes ! I really really love it so much and was so happy to see that the size S/M is a perfect fit on Minnie . I don't think i'll order the cats and dogs hoodie for Ellie though. I want another suckright, but i'd rather get something different that I don't already have ... i'm so sad to hear that the Rock and Roll princess one will be too big for Ellie if its too big for Ava . oh, well... its good I didn't order it cause , I almost did.

there are a few other hoodies I love ... like the croissant one, and theres another one flowers with pee. lol. love both of those, and then the paris one too... so, not sure which one i'll order but def. want another one.

ya, I didn't get my terry dress either. I ordered the brown one cause I love the pink one so much on Ellie. also, i'm waiting for one WL item and one ON item and a SL collar.

i'll def. be taking pics of Minnie in her hoodie !!!

I messaged Melissa asking if the croissant cardigan and carrot dress is on her site and to add them if they are not. I'm def loving this make. I sure hope our terry dresses come soon.
I just got the ruff ruff cupcake hoodie today. I was sent the gelato hood by mistake last week. The cupcake hoodie is so cute and warm. I'll try and get a pic of it tomorrow. And I'll decide before the weekend is out on what to order if at all. I see Melissa added the matching blanket to that bed. I think I will end up with that bed anyway. It is a larger item and I can see why shipping wouldn't be free. I'm in no hurry to order it right now anyway. Melissa has taken quite a while to add some of the other things. I really wanted that Trilly dress. I may just order a Suckright item instead, a puppy pink SL collar and 1 Ma muse dress. I'd like a couple if them but sense they have feathers in them they may not be very practical. So I'll stick with one for now. And I may also order a Louisdog pink sweatshirt, it's one of the newer ones. From a couple collections ago. Also debating ordering that creme button tee.

Last edited by Chiluv04; 10-31-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2015, 10:22 PM
SinisterKisses's Avatar
chi king/queen
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Name: Alaina
Location: Campbell River, BC, Canada
Posts: 839
Thanks: 26
Thanked 159 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Oh my goodness the photo of her by the fire is just too adorable. She's such a little cutie! And such a good model
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2015, 11:58 PM
Jessicashield's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Name: Jessica
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 3
Thanked 148 Times in 147 Posts
Default

Happy Halloween Ava you beauty!
I love the cats and dogs hoodie, I really want to order some suckright I just havnt got round to it I love the photo of Ava by the fire she looks so warm and cosy!
I can't wait for your pressies to come so I can wrap them all up, I just ordered them
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Chiluv04's Avatar

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Name: Meoshia (me-oh-shuh)
Location: West Chicago suburbs
Posts: 6,617
Thanks: 311
Thanked 1,044 Times in 983 Posts
Default Happy halloween🍁🍂👻🎃!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterKisses View Post
Oh my goodness the photo of her by the fire is just too adorable. She's such a little cutie! And such a good model

Thanks so much my dear. This chi's life is so easy! She refuses to trade places with me😥😥. Lol

Last edited by Chiluv04; 11-01-2015 at 01:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum