one of the best places in NY :) - Page 3 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17  
Old 08-25-2009, 11:15 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Name: Lynda
Location: Proud to be Scottish!!
Posts: 4,939
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wow fab pics. You make a cute family, Dexter is a very lucky boy!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #18  
Old 08-26-2009, 06:07 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

thanks everyone!!! i love that place... i wish i was living there...if only dreams can become reality... i know dexter would frollick everyday outside



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-26-2009, 06:12 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 1,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

That is so beautiful. I need to go to new york to go shopping ^^.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #20  
Old 08-26-2009, 06:15 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiushaoting View Post
That is so beautiful. I need to go to new york to go shopping ^^.
LOL juicy evrywhere here! haha esp the store in 5th ave LOL




__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-26-2009, 06:46 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 1,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonsheep View Post
LOL juicy evrywhere here! haha esp the store in 5th ave LOL
lol yeah I really need to visit that place. I've only been to the small juicy stores in portland and seattle. I'm so jealous that you are so close to that beautiful store.

As Rebecca Bloomwood wood say (with inserts by me =p): "A man will never love you or treat you as well as a [juicy] store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a [juicy] store always smells good. A [juicy] store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new [dog carriers]... oh yes... oh yes."
__________________

Last edited by Waiushaoting; 08-26-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-26-2009, 08:43 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiushaoting View Post
lol yeah I really need to visit that place. I've only been to the small juicy stores in portland and seattle. I'm so jealous that you are so close to that beautiful store.

As Rebecca Bloomwood wood say (with inserts by me =p): "A man will never love you or treat you as well as a [juicy] store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a [juicy] store always smells good. A [juicy] store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new [dog carriers]... oh yes... oh yes."
hahahaha! hilarious LOL. if a man doesnt fit then you can always talk to him to make him fit...unlike clothes if you talk to clothes they wont change for you only what's on the outside LOL the dog carriers i guess with people with money to spare on accessories rather than essentials that quote would work from rebecca but not me it's still a cute quote though neverthless



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-26-2009, 04:58 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: WA
Posts: 1,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonsheep View Post
hahahaha! hilarious LOL. if a man doesnt fit then you can always talk to him to make him fit...unlike clothes if you talk to clothes they wont change for you only what's on the outside LOL the dog carriers i guess with people with money to spare on accessories rather than essentials that quote would work from rebecca but not me it's still a cute quote though neverthless
yeah the qoute is from Confessions of a Shopaholic, I just saw that movie recently and that quote made me laugh. I liked the movie I recommend it ^^. Take more pictures of NY for us!
__________________

Last edited by Waiushaoting; 08-26-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-26-2009, 08:52 PM

Just arrived!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 177
Thanked 255 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Fantastic photos - I love the scenery, the cute couple and the cute dog!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum