Meeruís favorite activity is to spend time on the beach. He just loves it! As we both have fulltime jobs we try to go to the beach in the weekends. Watch Meeru have great fun on the beach and do all sorts of stuff, including chasing seagulls, swimming, practicing tricks, digging holes, etc.. My favorite part is where he beats my husband in a sprint: man vs. chihuahuaÖchihuahua wins!
We hope you have as much fun watching this video as we had putting it together. My question to you all is: what is your chiís favorite activity?
Just a couple of comments. When we are at the beach with MeeruÖ
1. We make sure we have sufficient water and food for Meeru throughout our stay and offer it to him regularly;
2. We make sure Meeru only plays with dogs that are under clear control of their owners. If required we step in to correct the other dog and/or Meeru;
3. We only let Meeru swim if the temperature of the water allows it and if we are nearby. We always have a towel at hand in case it is windy;
4. We always make sure we donít overextend our stay at the beach, in particular on warm or cold days. Over time we build up our stays at the beach very very gradually. Our first visit to the beach was just a couple of minutes;
5. We avoid any busy parts of the beach. We understand some people just donít like dogs.
Just a friendly piece of advice: please consider these comments (and we are sure there are many other things to take into consideration) when taking a young Chihuahua to the beach. Have fun!!!