KC is infamous for raspberries...at sucha young age LOL - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2012, 07:16 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Wink KC is infamous for raspberries...at sucha young age LOL

lmaoooo shes startin so young!!! ever since she was born she was givin raspberries...and then another one !





here's one for comparison on june 7 LOL




__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Sarah
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,533
Thanks: 6
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Default

She is getting cuter by the day (if that's even possible!) and you are so lucky to have such a sweet breeder who sends so many photo updates. I don't have any photos of Winnie younger than about 10 weeks old I have my other doggie's baby pics on my desk and they make me smile every day.

I'm hanging out for pics of KC and Dex together! Can't wait to see the look on his face when he meets her, he will be soooooo exciteddddd!!!
__________________


Thanks Jan896 for my cute siggy!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2012, 07:44 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzChi View Post
She is getting cuter by the day (if that's even possible!) and you are so lucky to have such a sweet breeder who sends so many photo updates. I don't have any photos of Winnie younger than about 10 weeks old I have my other doggie's baby pics on my desk and they make me smile every day.

I'm hanging out for pics of KC and Dex together! Can't wait to see the look on his face when he meets her, he will be soooooo exciteddddd!!!
awww im so grateful to have such a caring breeder! shes also an awesome friend as well its ok not to have such young pics, its just a plus. i only had pics of dex when was 12 weeks old since thats when i bought him. i often wonder what he looked like let alone what his parents looked like when he was younger. im glad their pics make u smile i have kc's picture on my phone wallpaper and it makes me smile too when im havin a rough day. dexter is on my lockscreen wallpaper lol! :P oh im hopin he will be excited. i heard the 1st chis always get jealous of the 2nd. i will be keepin her a little distan from dex at first so he can get to know her and know shes not a threat so she will be in her playpen for when im away and then out she comes when i come back got it all planned woohoo~



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:10 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Name: Pam
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 3,771
Thanks: 57
Thanked 80 Times in 72 Posts
Default

OMG look at that little tongue! Precious!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2012, 04:35 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Name: Laura B.
Location: Halfmoon NY
Posts: 4,837
Thanks: 230
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Send a message via MSN to lynx8456
Default

Nikki, your cell pics description is the opposite of mine...Jasper is my wallpaper and Ginger is my lockscreen! Oh and like you even on a crappy day the pics can make me smile.

PS: We saw KC today and she told us to say hello and that she sends lots of raspberries to you, Dexter and Pigeon ZS. She would have posed for pictures , but she was busy trying to escape her new puppy pen, because she wanted to see what Ralph and Ginger were up to!!! Eventually, she got her way! I got her out and Ralph and Ginger let KC play and snuggle with them!!!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-29-2012, 04:41 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

This little girl makes me seriously want another Chi baby! She's too freaking sweet.
Very lovely looking, I bet she'll be a trouble maker. All trouble makers are gorgeous,
it's their way of fooling you! hehe...I know I have a few!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-29-2012, 04:54 AM
pigeonsheep's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: furrybutt, NY
Posts: 16,946
Thanks: 984
Thanked 755 Times in 710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam6400 View Post
OMG look at that little tongue! Precious!
thankie pam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx8456 View Post
Nikki, your cell pics description is the opposite of mine...Jasper is my wallpaper and Ginger is my lockscreen! Oh and like you even on a crappy day the pics can make me smile.

PS: We saw KC today and she told us to say hello and that she sends lots of raspberries to you, Dexter and Pigeon ZS. She would have posed for pictures , but she was busy trying to escape her new puppy pen, because she wanted to see what Ralph and Ginger were up to!!! Eventually, she got her way! I got her out and Ralph and Ginger let KC play and snuggle with them!!!
haha thats too funny! yayyyy she said hello! thanks for the message from her lmaooo~ uh oh...i do hope she likes my pen for her LOL~ she better not be one of those escape artists...hehehe yay snuggle and playtime she gots with u guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
This little girl makes me seriously want another Chi baby! She's too freaking sweet.
Very lovely looking, I bet she'll be a trouble maker. All trouble makers are gorgeous,
it's their way of fooling you! hehe...I know I have a few!
lmao my LS! u should sooooo get one yes..ive heard she will be...lmao! oh boy as if dex wasnt rebelious enough



__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-29-2012, 07:58 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Name: Melissa
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 189
Thanked 289 Times in 271 Posts
Default

That is too cute!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum