Apparently I have become the unofficial keeper of the instructions.
Here ya go, kiddo:
Youíll need to delete some of your old attachments to make room for new ones. Hereís how you do it:
1. Click on Profile (upper right hand corner of screen).
If your screen is already blue, you can skip step 2 and move on to step 3.
2. If itís pink youíll have to change it to blue. Scroll down about 2/3's of the way and change to SoftBlue listed under Board Style. Hit Submit.
3. Return to the forum Index and find any post youíve made... it doesnít matter which one or how recent. Under your siggy youíll see 2 buttons, Profile and PM. Click on Profile.
4. About 3/4's of the way down, on the right, click on User Attachment Control Panel. This will bring up a list of all your attachments (probably 3 or 4 pages of them). Simply delete as many as you wish.
5. Towards the top of that page click on Profile again. This takes you back to the same Profile page in step 1. Change back to pink (redice) and submit.