He got stung by a wasp...we were sitting for lunch at my mom's when in comes Stinky following a "bug" well, he finally pins it down and out comes a really loud cry.. at first we thought Stinky was just scared of it but I went to check why would the "bug" scare him so much... well, the wasp got him in the paw...my poor Stinky was in hysterics, crying and then his paw turned HUGE!!! I was super scared I didn't know if he was gona have a fever or some other horrible side effects...I kept watch on him all day cause I didn't know if he was alergic or anything... He was almost 100% himself the next day but what a scare!!!!!
P.S. Now I think we can laugh at the pics, just don't tell Stinky.
It turned double in size!
He kept licking and crying... and somehow his mom still took pics..
Some more...he was feeling better after half hour but the paw was still big...
The next day he felt better but was still asking whether he could go play cause he couldn't use his paw 100%.
Poor little fellow...hope he is feeling better today...we had a dog stung here at the resort and the vet suggested giving Benadryl by mouth and cortisone cr to the skin...as long as the stinger was out . It really seemed to help the little dashund that was stung.
Poor little tyke. He's so handsome and to have an injured paw like that ... poor guy! I wish I had taken pics of when Cooper decided to sniff a fire ant mound. That was hilarious.. umm... I mean so sad.