ooopsies! Sorry! I should have put a warning!
The breeder has told me that it will be either the first or second one she keeps, since the 3rd is definitely going to be smaller. And that's kind of the reason I want either the first or second as well - since they are all going to be to small to breed (it is an average of 3-4 pounds), I am not sure if I want the smallest of the bunch, just in case a health problem or anything comes about.
But, as always, I am totally keeping my mind open as well...but something keeps leaning me toward number 2! I guess we'll just have to wait to see who the breeder decides to keep before I can decide! hehe