This picture made me laugh.... - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Chihuahuas > Chihuahua Pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default This picture made me laugh....

......apparently Lady doesn't like to have her picture taken with her canine brother and senior cat sister (just shy of 18 yrs).

__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

So cute, with her little tongue out, haha! And I love how Prince is gently resting his head on the kitty cat.


ps: Love Lady's tank. Hip Doggie, right? Chanel has one, I looooove it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:38 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post
So cute, with her little tongue out, haha! And I love how Prince is gently resting his head on the kitty cat.


ps: Love Lady's tank. Hip Doggie, right? Chanel has one, I looooove it.
Yep, Hip Doggie. It was her Valentines shirt but I really like it too! size small fits her great in that brand.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:46 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
Yep, Hip Doggie. It was her Valentines shirt but I really like it too! size small fits her great in that brand.

Yes I like that their sizes are dependable, Chanel is always a medium and Bella
always an xxs. I love their stuff, all good quality and really cute. It all washes
well too. I used to have a good hook up for Hip Doggie, so we accumulated most
of the collection in Chanel's size, I wish to get a couple of items for Bella now,
but lost my source. Where do you buy your Hip Doggie, if you don't mind me asking?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:50 AM

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,089
Thanks: 75
Thanked 884 Times in 846 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LS~ View Post

Yes I like that their sizes are dependable, Chanel is always a medium and Bella
always an xxs. I love their stuff, all good quality and really cute. It all washes
well too. I used to have a good hook up for Hip Doggie, so we accumulated most
of the collection in Chanel's size, I wish to get a couple of items for Bella now,
but lost my source. Where do you buy your Hip Doggie, if you don't mind me asking?
Doggie Couture online or Amazon. I actually got this pink top from amazon for 14.99. I also got both mine the gingerbread Christmas shirts from Amazon at a great price. However, Amazon doesn't have the latest stuff but if it is a good deal it is OK with me.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Huly's Avatar
Administrator

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Name: Christie
Location: Leesburg VA
Posts: 9,988
Thanks: 919
Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Love it! Too cute
__________________

Thank you Jan896
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2013, 01:53 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: LS
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,706
Thanks: 2,062
Thanked 813 Times in 693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
Doggie Couture online or Amazon. I actually got this pink top from amazon for 14.99. I also got both mine the gingerbread Christmas shirts from Amazon at a great price. However, Amazon doesn't have the latest stuff but if it is a good deal it is OK with me.


Thank you, I actually have never used Amazon yet. Will take a look.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 AM
TLI TLI is offline

chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Name: Teresa, T for short.
Posts: 16,071
Thanks: 2,491
Thanked 801 Times in 741 Posts
Default

Ahhahahahaha!!! Now that is cute!!!



__________________


"If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum