Update on puppymill dogs
Unfortunately, one of the puppies pulled from the puppymill tested positive for parvo so the entire breeding farm is on quarantine for 2 weeks. I was supposed to have the dogs already but my car has been in the shop for two weeks now, waiting on a part from back east. So everything is on hold and I probably won't get them until the end of the month/beginning of next month.
Pam's Chihuahua Sanctuary