Weight Watchers - Page 2 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Off-Topic > Diet, fitness, health and beauty

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9  
Old 01-19-2011, 02:55 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Name: Lisa
Location: Herefordshire, England
Posts: 410
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Milosmum
Default

Whooo hooo another 3lb of so that's 13lb now.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #10  
Old 01-19-2011, 06:24 PM
elaina's Avatar
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Name: Elaine
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 10,017
Thanks: 404
Thanked 771 Times in 754 Posts
Default

wow, you are doing great!! i havnt been back to ww yet, we had a bad storm here and i am exhausted from shoveling out. i do all my own shoveling , the driveway and walk. today i chopped ice. but plan on going back to a meeting as soon as i'm up to it. i did go to the drs though for a regular check up and was down 5 pounds since 6 months ago. so not too bad considering over the holidays and all i didnt gain, i lost

just curious... do u know what veggies u have to count?
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-19-2011, 06:50 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Name: Trieste
Location: Central Georgia
Posts: 2,115
Thanks: 173
Thanked 65 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Fantastic. I am a prime example of the fact Weight Watchers works!!!! My daughter and I both joined on 04/21/10. Since then I have lost 50 lbs and she has lost 45following the weight watcher plan. I am at my lifetime weight now and plan to stay on it. I have not felt deprived one minute and was able to make it through the holidays just fine. The plan really does work. It takes dedication that is for sure. It's really a mind set. You really have to want a healthier eating life style. I have no doubt you do and I know you can do it. I am still adjusting to the ne Points Plus program. I am loving the fact fruits are 0 points and so are most veratables. Love it!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #12  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Name: Sarah
Location: London/Kent
Posts: 7,637
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Well done

Slimming world is really popular here a family friend lost 8 stone in 18 months she was very overweight and still has a way to go!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Name: Lisa
Location: Herefordshire, England
Posts: 410
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Milosmum
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaina View Post
wow, you are doing great!! i havnt been back to ww yet, we had a bad storm here and i am exhausted from shoveling out. i do all my own shoveling , the driveway and walk. today i chopped ice. but plan on going back to a meeting as soon as i'm up to it. i did go to the drs though for a regular check up and was down 5 pounds since 6 months ago. so not too bad considering over the holidays and all i didnt gain, i lost

just curious... do u know what veggies u have to count?
Sweetcorn is pointed but baby corn isn't and peas are also if i find anymore i'll post here to let you no xx
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2011, 09:25 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Name: Lisa
Location: Herefordshire, England
Posts: 410
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Milosmum
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIGLEY'S MOM View Post
Fantastic. I am a prime example of the fact Weight Watchers works!!!! My daughter and I both joined on 04/21/10. Since then I have lost 50 lbs and she has lost 45following the weight watcher plan. I am at my lifetime weight now and plan to stay on it. I have not felt deprived one minute and was able to make it through the holidays just fine. The plan really does work. It takes dedication that is for sure. It's really a mind set. You really have to want a healthier eating life style. I have no doubt you do and I know you can do it. I am still adjusting to the ne Points Plus program. I am loving the fact fruits are 0 points and so are most veratables. Love it!!!
Wow congratulations, i have a heck of alot to loose. Also potatoes aren't free.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 PM
chi-aholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Name: Lisa
Location: Herefordshire, England
Posts: 410
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Milosmum
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisydoo View Post
Well done

Slimming world is really popular here a family friend lost 8 stone in 18 months she was very overweight and still has a way to go!
I could never get on with Slimmers World, but the new pro points system at weight watchers is suiting me great.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:41 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Name: Trieste
Location: Central Georgia
Posts: 2,115
Thanks: 173
Thanked 65 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milosmum View Post
Wow congratulations, i have a heck of alot to loose. Also potatoes aren't free.
Thank you! I love potatoes to. And still eat them some. Just not like I used to. LOL. I started out needed to loose 50 lbs. It sounded impossible to me. However, when the first few came off I realized it certainly was "do-able" I set my mind and I took it off 1 lb at a time. You really have to start somewhere. Goals are wonderful. The 5% then 10%. It sounds slow, but it really did go amazingly fast. The best part is feeling soooo much better. Being able to cross my legs or bend down in a chair and not having my belly get in the way is wonderful. Also, being able to "shop" in my own closet. I can wear some of the nicer things I kept "just in case" again. I have enjoyed trying new recipes and eating things I passed up for higher calorie foods in the past. All the fruits and vegetables are not only better for you they are a refreshing change. A wise person said "we did not get this way eating fruits and vegetables".

I use the e-tools and pick out a few recipes that look good before I go shopping. I change them up to meet my needs using the basic guidelines. It's been a fun learning experience.

Bottom line...You can do this. It's a challenge. It's also a lot of fun trying new things and finding new foods to add to your diet!

Keep us posted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum