Whatever happend to... - Page 4 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Off-Topic > General chat

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #25  
Old 11-28-2005, 11:04 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,578
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

awwww what a pity
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #26  
Old 11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *^"middlesex"^*
Posts: 5,733
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via MSN to chihuahua-lady Send a message via Yahoo to chihuahua-lady
Default

there is a post like this every week now, im not being funny i love this place to bits thats why i choose to come on here like all the time lol why keep bringing the same subject up yeah there are other forums who cares if people wanna leave let them there own choice they dont wanna hang around i just think we should drop all this and have chi chat lol thats what this sites about i like the way we all get called childish when you lot keep coming back to put digs in lol cant you keep away ladies he he he
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #27  
Old 11-28-2005, 11:36 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuahua-lady
there is a post like this every week now, im not being funny i love this place to bits thats why i choose to come on here like all the time lol why keep bringing the same subject up yeah there are other forums who cares if people wanna leave let them there own choice they dont wanna hang around i just think we should drop all this and have chi chat lol thats what this sites about i like the way we all get called childish when you lot keep coming back to put digs in lol cant you keep away ladies he he he
There is a thread like this every week because even as adults, people still act like they're in high school. Nasty rumors about other people and other forums, and then things get all stirred up because somebody posts something that's completely untrue, so others feel the need to defend themselves. If nobody here wants threads like this to happen, then maybe the insults need to stop.

When has ANYBODY from another forum come over here to start something? The only reason things like this happen, is because the people who may not post but still look at this forum see either themselves or the forum they attend getting insulted, so they respond.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
 
  #28  
Old 11-28-2005, 11:46 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,578
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

are you serious??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #29  
Old 11-28-2005, 11:55 AM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx-nathalie-xx
are you serious??
Yes Nat...I'm VERY serious. I'm as serious as you were when you were prowling around the forum you claim to be beneath you so you could spy on everyone. Someone's a little desperate and paranoid, aren't they? I'm sure you passed along all the info your tiny little brain could soak up too, huh? You just HAD to know what everyone was up to, didn't you? You're a very nosy person.

See, I wasn't going to respond again, but you just had to instigate me, didn't you? With you're little "are you serious" comment. Are you happy now? Because I am
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #30  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:00 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx-nathalie-xx
i love chi people and chi world , but i don't badmouth any of them ....and if you guys are saying you are not badmouthing the other two ....then you are lying
Speaking of lying, Nat... your IP has been found on my site and is now banned. Just thought you'd want to know that and that I don't appreciate you sneaking around in my forum. If you want to talk about childish behavior, you can look no further than in your mirror.
I don't know how you guys don't consider things like this TOO MUCH, let it go...couldn't you send a PM instead? I guess you guys like controversy. I'll choose to ignore all this crap, people that leave and come back to make trouble are not worth the time. As for the "if you see somebody badmouthing your forum or your members you react" thing... if it wasn't private I'm sure people would react the same over there, lol...so either drop it or stay away...you can't ask for respect if you're not respecting anybody.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #31  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:01 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,578
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

So we are both happy that's great !!

it's only fair , you get to nose up here and i got the chance to nose over there ....

so don't come here telling nobody got badmouthed because , i can share a few stories to the people here

Besides i love my nickname the gnat

Boy you really want to prove yourself to your friends ,don't you ......

and for wich friends are you coming here for again???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #32  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:05 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx-nathalie-xx
So we are both happy that's great !!

it's only fair , you get to nose up here and i got the chance to nose over there ....

so don't come here telling nobody got badmouthed because , i can share a few stories to the people here

Besides i love my nickname the gnat

Boy you really want to prove yourself to your friends ,don't you ......

and for wich friends are you coming here for again???
I'm not proving anything to anybody...I'm coming here to defend the forum I attend. And go ahead and share whatever stories you feel you have to...threats don't phase me, so by all means, share away. You're so pathetic.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum