Whatever happend to... - Page 5 - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Off-Topic > General chat

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #33  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:07 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,425
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Vala, just so you know I only came over here because I was told that another member was helping others "spy" and I was angry about that. You'd be angry too.

The reason my forum is private is because I didn't want it to get big like this one is and I didn't want people in it that I didn't want in it. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's no one's business but my own because it's MY private forum.

If you don't understand why I wouldn't want people I don't like or don't know in my own forum, then I'm sorry you can't wrap your brains around that idea. It was never meant to be a "public" forum like chihuahua people nor was it meant for everyone to go running to once the stuff blew up over here and no one wanted to be here.

The only reason I made it invite only is because some people that have bad-mouthed it here tried to get in and I didn't want them there. Why? Because it's MY forum, not anyone elses.

I'm out. Peace.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #34  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:10 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico's Mama
I'm not proving anything to anybody...I'm coming here to defend the forum I attend. And go ahead and share whatever stories you feel you have to...threats don't phase me, so by all means, share away. You're so pathetic.
Why are you still here? People would have a better opinion of that forum and they would probably leave it alone if it wasn't because you're so rude. We already know you PM with nasty comments and you don't care about anyone here sooo....be nice or back off.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #35  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:13 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper
Vala, just so you know I only came over here because I was told that another member was helping others "spy" and I was angry about that. You'd be angry too.

The reason my forum is private is because I didn't want it to get big like this one is and I didn't want people in it that I didn't want in it. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's no one's business but my own because it's MY private forum.

If you don't understand why I wouldn't want people I don't like or don't know in my own forum, then I'm sorry you can't wrap your brains around that idea. It was never meant to be a "public" forum like chihuahua people nor was it meant for everyone to go running to once the stuff blew up over here and no one wanted to be here.

The only reason I made it invite only is because some people that have bad-mouthed it here tried to get in and I didn't want them there. Why? Because it's MY forum, not anyone elses.

I'm out. Peace.
I understand why you would want your forum like that...is yours to do what you please and that has never been an issue...the issue is that one of your members is rude...nothing else...people will wonder where others go..and like I said...is just your luck that they agreed to join your forum...the fact of the matter is that the fact that is YOUR forum is irrelevant (who cares, really?). People would be talking about the forum...whether it was yours or my uncle's...ONLY because that's where people went.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
 
  #36  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:17 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico's Mama
I'm not proving anything to anybody...I'm coming here to defend the forum I attend. And go ahead and share whatever stories you feel you have to...threats don't phase me, so by all means, share away. You're so pathetic.
Why are you still here? People would have a better opinion of that forum and they would probably leave it alone if it wasn't because you're so rude. We already know you PM with nasty comments and you don't care about anyone here sooo....be nice or back off.
Ok Vala...whatever you say. Do you think any of us care what any of you people think? And I'm rude?? Well, isn't that the freakin pot calling the kettle black! Maybe you should look over some of the posts you've made in the past, and just so you know...I'm only rude when provoked. If you read my very first 2 posts in this thread, I was as polite as I could be...I only got rude when Nat made a stupid comment (which isn't a very rare thing for her to do anyways) So why don't you just back off because what's being talked about here has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #37  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:19 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

AND...Vala, I would just like to add per your PM comment: I was told by a MOD that you can say what you want via PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #38  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:23 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico's Mama
Ok Vala...whatever you say. Do you think any of us care what any of you people think? And I'm rude?? Well, isn't that the freakin pot calling the kettle black! Maybe you should look over some of the posts you've made in the past, and just so you know...I'm only rude when provoked. If you read my very first 2 posts in this thread, I was as polite as I could be...I only got rude when Nat made a stupid comment (which isn't a very rare thing for her to do anyways) So why don't you just back off because what's being talked about here has absolutely nothing to do with you.
In your own words "The only reason things like this happen, is because the people who may not post but still look at this forum see either themselves or the forum they attend getting insulted, so they respond." This is my forum, Nat is my friend...your comments are insulting my forum and my friend. Get the point. Is as much my business as it is yours...lol...in which case maybe we should all back off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico's Mama
AND...Vala, I would just like to add per your PM comment: I was told by a MOD that you can say what you want via PM.
If you read that as "please be nasty" then boy...I must have learned the wrong english..lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #39  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:31 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Vala: So what's ok for one person isn't ok for the other regarding PM's? If you're going to jump on me for being mean in PM's, then you might as well jump on everyone else who's been mean in them too.

People here started to not like me because either 1) I'm at the other forum or 2) I spoke the truth in past threads and people got all offended by it and started to not like me. But I don't care...my life will still go on even though some people don't like me. It's all good.

So yea, I'm done now. This was all very fun and entertaining, but I have to go.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
  #40  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:34 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *^"middlesex"^*
Posts: 5,733
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via MSN to chihuahua-lady Send a message via Yahoo to chihuahua-lady
Default

lol at vala he he he yeah i never read the rule that said pm people bullying them into leaving ha you guys crack me up your all grown women coming back to row lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum