I finally got up the guts to post this through my tears I cant eat, sleep or breath I cant think or even function for that matter.
We are in a wedding party as bridemaid and groomsmen we had the stag and doe sat night and prior to leaving we had chicken wings we were in a rush to leave as we needed to be there early and accidently left our plate of bones on the coffee table. My dogs do not normally get into anything we arrived home around 2am dogs were fine. Around 3am baby started throwing up and had diarrhea after a couple hourd of on and off it subsided and she drank 2 bowls of water and crawled under the covers with me I must have fell asleep with her beside me I woke up to a loud moan and found her on the floor cold and limp we rushed her to the vet she received iv fluids and xrays but died shortly after we werenr even sure how many she would have eaten the xray showed that her whole intestinal tract had bones which caused an infection that spread to the blood.
I am so devestated and numb I cant even move so much regret and what ifs im usually so cautious with everything and leaving things out we are so thankful ninja didnt get into the bones and he is still with us I probably wont be on very much as I literally cannot function
ninja is really starting to notice as hes just moping around with me I took him off leash this mornijg and weve been trying to occupy him
I just cant even believe this happened im still in so much shock
thanks to everyone for the kind words and support I am so devestated I literally would have killed anyone that even yelled at my dogs ughi jusy dont even know what to do with myself
Rest in peace my sweet beautiful angel