R.I.P my little babies! :( - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Members' Corner > Rainbow Bridge

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:55 PM
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Name: Laura-Oochie-Wawies
Location: waxahachie tx
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Wawies
Default R.I.P my little babies! :(

I am finally ready to write this, i say this with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart. Those of you that have lost a chi, know this pain very well. It never goes away, and no matter what they remain a part of your life. I want to thank you Freeda and Peanut for loving me the way you did, for showing me real loyalty. No matter what went on in my life you were both always there for momma. I love you always and will always think back of our many many great times we shared. The special times we just cuddled, our outings to the lake & park. The many times i sneaked you inside the store just so you would'nt have to be away from me. I am sorry if you lacked anything in your life, im sorry that i still can't and wont ever let you completely go. I look at your pictures daily and wonder what you both are doing in doggie heaven, i know you both are together (always were and always will), one day momma will be able 2 hold you again. For now i want you to know that i will be okay, times get hard and i till struggle when i think of how much i miss you both, but please don't worry i will be okay. No other pooch can replace you guys, as all pooches are diferent and i now understand that i cant look for a clone of you. I have other pooches wich im sure u would love and i know that one day they will be loyal just like you guys were, never think i replaced you cause there is no one like you. Our bond, love and memories will never go away. I love you Freeda and Peanut, never forget that.

Love your mommy!






Tears*** sighs!!
__________________

Always on my mind, my PBCC! & FBB! I love u always!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:04 PM
chi addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 282
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

it shows how much you loved them, and im sure they had the best live they could with you, and that should give you peace of mind, that they where happy. im beginning to understand how pets become part of your family, and i know it must be hard to loose one, but people give each other strength and this forum helps a lot.
__________________
Tiny
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:47 PM
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Name: Laura-Oochie-Wawies
Location: waxahachie tx
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Wawies
Default reply to post.

Yes i agree, this forum has helped me so much, the support here is amazing. It's crazy because when i speak of this forum i say "my friends" from chihuahua people forum has helped me deal with this all so much, and people are like huh friends? Cause even thow i don't know everyone or know anyone in real life from here i still consider everyone here a friend. The respect, love, and specially support here is why i always stay here. n yes i loved my babies and still do, miss em so much. and you are right they are part of our families. ty 4 the support and for replying hope u are having a great week end!! hugs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR Punk Skater View Post
it shows how much you loved them, and im sure they had the best live they could with you, and that should give you peace of mind, that they where happy. im beginning to understand how pets become part of your family, and i know it must be hard to loose one, but people give each other strength and this forum helps a lot.
__________________

Always on my mind, my PBCC! & FBB! I love u always!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:49 PM
chi lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default

I can barely bring myself to this part of the forum...the heartache you must being feeling I am sure is very difficult....I am so sorry for your loss..:*(


Nancy ( Jose and Lola)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:51 PM
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Name: Laura-Oochie-Wawies
Location: waxahachie tx
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Wawies
Default

Today was my first day that i could actually come to this section of the forum after i wrote this i had a long crying spell, my other chi's just licked my tears away like they know somethings wrong with momma. and ty Nancy hugs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
I can barely bring myself to this part of the forum...the heartache you must being feeling I am sure is very difficult....I am so sorry for your loss..:*(


Nancy ( Jose and Lola)
__________________

Always on my mind, my PBCC! & FBB! I love u always!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Name: Shannon-Louise Sumbler (or Shan or Shanman as known by ma mates :) )
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

RIP i personally i dont really know how your feeling as ive never lost a dog of my own but my mum had a papilion who passed away about 5 years ago and she was a mess and shes ask me to tell you that shes knows how your feeling and to tell you that you can get through it , you will never forget but can learn to remember the good xx i hope you are ok xxxx
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-03-2012, 11:16 PM
chi addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 282
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawies View Post
Yes i agree, this forum has helped me so much, the support here is amazing. It's crazy because when i speak of this forum i say "my friends" from chihuahua people forum has helped me deal with this all so much, and people are like huh friends? Cause even thow i don't know everyone or know anyone in real life from here i still consider everyone here a friend. The respect, love, and specially support here is why i always stay here. n yes i loved my babies and still do, miss em so much. and you are right they are part of our families. ty 4 the support and for replying hope u are having a great week end!! hugs**
thanks you are very sweet!!
__________________
Tiny
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-04-2012, 01:06 AM
chi prince/princess
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Name: Laura-Oochie-Wawies
Location: waxahachie tx
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Wawies
Default

I hope u never have to go through that, i wish no one in the world would have 2 go through it, tell your mom i said thank you and give her a great big hug for me! I try to remember the good , and i know what ur mom means no one ever gets over things like this hugs 2 u both ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshanman97 View Post
RIP i personally i dont really know how your feeling as ive never lost a dog of my own but my mum had a papilion who passed away about 5 years ago and she was a mess and shes ask me to tell you that shes knows how your feeling and to tell you that you can get through it , you will never forget but can learn to remember the good xx i hope you are ok xxxx
__________________

Always on my mind, my PBCC! & FBB! I love u always!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum