A Little Something For Brodysmom - Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums
 
Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums


Chihuahua-People.com is the premier Chihuahua Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Go Back   Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums > Off-Topic > Siggys and Graphics

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2012, 11:25 AM
chi-aholic
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Savannah
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 475
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default A Little Something For Brodysmom

Happy (late) birthday!

Your gift is attatched...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 08-05-2012, 01:16 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Name: Tracy
Location: Wichita, KS for 26 years... just moved to UTAH!
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 415
Thanked 426 Times in 299 Posts
Default

Wow! THANK YOU Savannah! I love it! I printed it off and put it on the fridge so I can look it every time I walk by. That was so thoughtful, thank you so much!
__________________

"Having heard all of this, you may choose to look the other way.....
but you can never say again that you did not know." William Wilberforce 1759-1833
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2012, 01:27 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Name: Caitlin
Location: Falun, Sweden
Posts: 3,206
Thanks: 49
Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts
Default

That is so sweet! Lovely!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 08-05-2012, 01:34 PM
chi-aholic
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Savannah
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 475
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

You're welcome Brodysmom!

Thanks LittleGemma.

I tried to draw a butterfly on his nose... it looks so much like a fail lol.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-05-2012, 01:41 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Name: Caitlin
Location: Falun, Sweden
Posts: 3,206
Thanks: 49
Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberLuvu View Post
You're welcome Brodysmom!

Thanks LittleGemma.

I tried to draw a butterfly on his nose... it looks so much like a fail lol.
You must stop putting your artwork down! You should be proud of your talent. I noticed the butterfly right away and thought it was an adorable touch. Really, Savannah, you are a talented girl. Be confident in your work and yourself!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-05-2012, 01:44 PM
chi-aholic
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Savannah
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 475
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGemma View Post
You must stop putting your artwork down! You should be proud of your talent. I noticed the butterfly right away and thought it was an adorable touch. Really, Savannah, you are a talented girl. Be confident in your work and yourself!
But it's not that great - I can simply go on google and every image that is a drawing of a chi is always better.

But thanks for the comments I appriciate it. Alot of people on different websites that can draw *much* better then I do always make fun of my art - calling it weird looking and terrible and ugly and such. Therefore obviously it's not as great as ya'll make it out to be.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-05-2012, 02:01 PM
chi god/godess
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Name: Caitlin
Location: Falun, Sweden
Posts: 3,206
Thanks: 49
Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberLuvu View Post
But it's not that great - I can simply go on google and every image that is a drawing of a chi is always better.

But thanks for the comments I appriciate it. Alot of people on different websites that can draw *much* better then I do always make fun of my art - calling it weird looking and terrible and ugly and such. Therefore obviously it's not as great as ya'll make it out to be.
You're a beginner. You're still learning, but rapidly improving. No one starts out drawing like a pro from day one. It takes time and tons of practice. Keep drawing and studying new techniques and you're going to have one of those amazing images on Google. You're so young. Aren't you only 13? You are drawing far better than 99% of other 13-year-olds. Plus, you're drawing digitally, which is a very difficult technique to master! Don't let the more experienced artists make you feel bad. They had to start somewhere too. Anyone making fun of your art is extremely rude and childish, and probably just intimidated by the fact that you're drawing way better than they did at your age.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-05-2012, 02:03 PM
chi-aholic
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Name: Savannah
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 475
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGemma View Post
You're a beginner. You're still learning, but rapidly improving. No one starts out drawing like a pro from day one. It takes time and tons of practice. Keep drawing and studying new techniques and you're going to have one of those amazing images on Google. You're so young. Aren't you only 13? You are drawing far better than 99% of other 13-year-olds. Plus, you're drawing digitally, which is a very difficult technique to master! Don't let the more experienced artists make you feel bad. They had to start somewhere too. Anyone making fun of your art is extremely rude and childish, and probably just intimidated by the fact that you're drawing way better than they did at your age.
You're off by a couple years- I'm only 11. (turned 11 July 12th)
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Chihuahua People 2004-2009
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Retriever Breeds Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum