1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
They are all so beautiful ! Love their outfits and that is really a nice toy box. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all so beautiful ! Love their outfits and that is really a nice toy box. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks Evelyn! Today was a perfect day for pulling out the spring outfits 😊. And I got the toy box recently at a Homegoods store. The weather will be beautiful all weekend, I hope you have a happy Easter!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh please send some sunshine to us. It has rained for two days. Love your photos as much as they love sunbathing!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh please send some sunshine to us. It has rained for two days. Love your photos as much as they love sunbathing!

Thankyou! We have been in need of some real sunshine here in Chicago, after the rough winter we had. But still I hear the weather by you is awesome! Are you in North Carolina? My boyfriends job has a plant there, and he had to do some work there not too long ago and said that it is just beautiful there. I think the chi's have really enjoyed this lovely day, and letting them out on the balcony to relax with me is so easy and convenient 😊. Kendall, Bailey, Braxton and Ava are sending loads of hugs and ☀sunshine to you and your crew!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous dogs you have!!! I see you're also enjoying this Illinois weather... boy has it been a long winter!! =D We've been going for so many walks in the past week since it's been so beautiful.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely gorgeous dogs you have!!! I see you're also enjoying this Illinois weather... boy has it been a long winter!! =D We've been going for so many walks in the past week since it's been so beautiful.

Thanks Kat! We soooooo needed this nice weather. And tomorrow will be even more gorgeous! I'm so glad you and your chi have been getting out and about. Take in as much as you can, after all it is Chicago and we get all kinda of crazy weather here lol. Can't wait til it's officially summer 😊

1 - 12 of 12 Posts