Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So pretty, her coat is filling in nicely! She's not a baby anymore, she's all grown up!! :)

Thanks so much! They grow up way too fast. My friend Morgan pointed out to me that Ava's coat was getting fuller. I usually never notice unless she's naked and I've taken a pic of her lol. She is a tiny thing too, but such a fireball and demands attention! 😊

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love her collar. Where'd you get it?

She's so gorgeous.

Hi Angela! Thanks so much. That collar is one of our favorites. It's a custom made collar by greenbelts on etsy.com. You should check them out, Shannon can make you any collar you'd like.😊

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh wow, that's brilliant! :p What dog boutique is it?

Hi Camille! The boutique is called Bitchnewyork. It's where I bought my Suckright collar, before I had DC add the line to their website. I sent a pic of Ava modeling the collar and Stacy sent me an email that Ava's pics were the nicest she's ever seen and that she'd love to feature her as model of the month😊. We shall see

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hi Camille! The boutique is called Bitchnewyork. It's where I bought my Suckright collar, before I had DC add the line to their website. I sent a pic of Ava modeling the collar and Stacy sent me an email that Ava's pics were the nicest she's ever seen and that she'd love to feature her as model of the month😊. We shall see
Wow, that's cool...I keep waiting for Sapphire to be discovered (haha). I really like Bitch NY but their site never comes up on my ipad anymore in a user friendly way (-;

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, that's cool...I keep waiting for Sapphire to be discovered (haha). I really like Bitch NY but their site never comes up on my ipad anymore in a user friendly way (-;

Thanks! It is so cool. Ava is very excited! Really? It's taken me some time to navigate around their website ever since they changed it. It's actually where I've found some of the most unique and unheard of brands. However their shipping is ridiculously expensive. And they don't have the good sales like DC does. But their customer service is awesome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts