Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast today hanging out downtown Naperville with my girlfriend Morgan and her daughter and two dogs Evie and Armani. Ava and Braxton came along too! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We took loads of pictures!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183079.559304.jpg

My girls💕
ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183135.774897.jpg

Evie and Brax
ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183197.076292.jpg

Evie and Ava
ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183253.565985.jpg

The girls 💜
ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183327.775600.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1409183370.946578.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Looks like so much fun, the pics are really awesome! I love the picture of Evie and Ava having a stare down! Evie has grown up a lot! Armani's legs remind me of Carter, so cute and long!

Glad u guys had a great day!! Boston's started having yappy hour on Wednesday nights so Bry and I went with Mimi and it was perfect out! Finally schererville gets dog friendly! Lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thoroughly enjoyed those beautiful pictures! All three in one bag. . . So cute!!

Thankyou so much! They are tiny babies but I wouldn't dare carry the three in one bag lol, the bag itself is so heavy. I was very fortunate to get a pic of three in there lol. So fun😊

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like so much fun, the pics are really awesome! I love the picture of Evie and Ava having a stare down! Evie has grown up a lot! Armani's legs remind me of Carter, so cute and long!

Glad u guys had a great day!! Boston's started having yappy hour on Wednesday nights so Bry and I went with Mimi and it was perfect out! Finally schererville gets dog friendly! Lol

Oh of course after I move they're all about dogs now lol. How fun that Boston's does that! Thanks, it was a fun time! Naperville is always a blast. Evie has grown so much. She is turning 8 months in a few days and Ava is turning 11 months soon, but they each weigh 3.6 lbs and have very similar measurements. Armani is Carter!! Lol he does not get tired, he loves the ladies, high energy all the time. Having the four of them together was a lot of work, but totally fun.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Oh of course after I move they're all about dogs now lol. How fun that Boston's does that! Thanks, it was a fun time! Naperville is always a blast. Evie has grown so much. She is turning 8 months in a few days and Ava is turning 11 months soon, but they each weigh 3.6 lbs and have very similar measurements. Armani is Carter!! Lol he does not get tired, he loves the ladies, high energy all the time. Having the four of them together was a lot of work, but totally fun.
I hope I can get down there just once more before fall gets here!!
Armani is just like Carter, how funny!
Evie and Ava are growing into beautiful young ladies, it's so fun watching chis grow and change.
I went to the grand opening of the two Boston's (forget what the town is called) but omg was it so not dog friendly there. We were supposed to go to naperville after mimi and Alice's vet check up but ended up going there bc it was closer and we were running late. The area is so pretty but they wouldn't let us sit outside of cooper's hawk w the dogs, I was shocked!! Never going back there again!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope I can get down there just once more before fall gets here!!
Armani is just like Carter, how funny!
Evie and Ava are growing into beautiful young ladies, it's so fun watching chis grow and change.
I went to the grand opening of the two Boston's (forget what the town is called) but omg was it so not dog friendly there. We were supposed to go to naperville after mimi and Alice's vet check up but ended up going there bc it was closer and we were running late. The area is so pretty but they wouldn't let us sit outside of cooper's hawk w the dogs, I was shocked!! Never going back there again!

Thanks! I can't believe Ava will be 1 in about 5 wks. Time flys! I think the new Two Boston's is in Burr ridge. Was there a Coopers Hawk in Burr ridge or did you guys go to the one in Naperville on freedom drive? Doesn't surprise me, a lot of the higher end restaurants don't allow dogs. So far I've found that downtown Naperville is the most friendly. And both Naperville locations of Two Boston's are friendly. However, I don't shop there as much anymore. I've been going to Wetnose because I get better rewards, like right now I have a $25 off any purchase coupon. Plus Wetnose has more of the things I like. Hopefully you can make it to Downtown Naperville soon. I'm there all the time since I live so close. Or next time your in Oakbrook before it's cold, try Labriola. I go there with the dogs from time to time. Plus I love their Rotisserie chicken and green beans! Now I'm hungry lol

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What beautiful and adorable chis! I love how they are dressed and they are so cute inside your carrier bag.

Did you get lots of people stopping you and asking to pet them? When I see chihuahuas, I stop all the time to talk to their owners and pet their chis. :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What beautiful and adorable chis! I love how they are dressed and they are so cute inside your carrier bag.

Did you get lots of people stopping you and asking to pet them? When I see chihuahuas, I stop all the time to talk to their owners and pet their chis. :)

Thank you! We had so much fun. I live within minutes of that area and I'm down there all the time with my chi's, and I get stopped like crazy. So many people are intrigued by chihuahuas and I find that not many are familiar with long coat chi's let alone chi's of any other color besides tan. So we get a lot of interesting questions. The little brown chi in the bag isn't girlfriends as well as the little brown boy with long legs 😊, we try to get them together as often as we can. And thanks, I love that Wooflink carrier, it is my favorite color out of the 3 colors it came in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts