Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Ava and Bailey have birthdays coming up, so we spent some time in Chicago today. And had a Blast at Tails in the City boutique. We've included pics of Chicago to share with all of our UK friends as well as our day out. Pic heavy

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410730660.771611.jpg

The Chicago Skyline
ImageUploadedByPG Free1410730752.647979.jpg

Trump building
ImageUploadedByPG Free1410730880.199886.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410730953.298699.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731022.445424.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731095.139009.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I love this little dress. It is by an Italian brand called I鉂y Dog. And is usually only available in Italy. I thought this would be a perfect dress for Ava's upcoming birthday.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731438.724362.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731466.501811.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731495.993381.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731521.578336.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731556.301441.jpg

Bailey got a ruff ruff thermal. There wasn't much there for boys
ImageUploadedByPG Free1410731597.155666.jpg

Premium Member
I would love to have a shop like that here...but then again it could be very dangerous ($$$). I got Sapphire the blue twirly dress (the camo dress is the compliment). Did you try that one on Ava? I love her new dress, great choice. Chicago is one of my favorite cities. I only get there on occasional work related business but next time I'm there I will check out "Tails in the City"!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
I love the blue twirly dress! That camo one is stunning in person. This is the first camo print I've ever liked. They didn't have any xs in the camo dress or hoodie. Ava got size small in that camo tee. And I did get to try the strawberry dress on her in small and it fit great. I'm assuming if I get her the camo or blue dress like Sapphire, that size small will be the right size. Yes Tails is best to go to for the experience 馃槉, it's pricey because there are no sales. You will love it! Bruce and Phillip the owners are so very kind and helpful. It was beautiful in Chicago today 馃槉. Ava says thankyou!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered the snuggle tees in an XS for Prince and Sapphire....I'm really afraid they will be too small )-: ...the tees have sleeves.

I don't remember the snuggle tee? Is that what I got today? Or is that the all in one? I'll have to take a look.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh ok, I just looked. The snuggle tee is what I bought today. I bought a small. It is a little roomy. But I think it fits Ava nicely. Can you change the size?
ImageUploadedByPG Free1410747556.133961.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410747569.874422.jpg

I adjusted the length with the drawstring.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Love the pics!! The city scape is fantastic! Love the gorgeous dress...it is absolutely to-die-for!!! So glad you had a great day. :)

Thanks Tina! It was much needed 馃槉. The dress is so fun and different. I was wondering if I'd find her anything cool to wear for her birthday, I'm glad I came across it.

Premium Member
Wow great pics, thanks. That shop is to die for, wish we had one. Straight away I spotted the grey coat with the yellow Pom Pom, I'd love that for Maisie. You all look amazing, what a wonderful day :p

Registered
Thanks for the beautiful pictures!!! Love everyone of them, I love Chicago so much. I miss our frequent road trips to the city for shopping.
Tails in the City has got to be one of the best shops in the U.S. the clothes you got are so pretty, the dress is unusual and so perfect for Ava. I also love that camo print, the detail makes it very special.
Glad you had a wonderful day!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Great pictures! That looks like an amazing shop, with so many delicious looking treats. I love the clothes too, especially the thermal you got for Bailey. And wow, you look stunning!!

Thanks Camille! It is such a cozy little shop, and everyone is so friendly. They always have the coolest most unique things whenever we go there. I'm so glad they aren't in my neighborhood!! That could be dangers. It takes about 45 min to get there, but we don't go often. Oh how I miss living near the city! Those were fun times 馃槉.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Wow great pics, thanks. That shop is to die for, wish we had one. Straight away I spotted the grey coat with the yellow Pom Pom, I'd love that for Maisie. You all look amazing, what a wonderful day :p

Thank you! I was so overwhelmed by everything else that after I left, I wished I had tried some LD in my Bailey to get an idea on sizing. It was a great day all in all. Can't wait to visit again soon.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the beautiful pictures!!! Love everyone of them, I love Chicago so much. I miss our frequent road trips to the city for shopping.

Tails in the City has got to be one of the best shops in the U.S. the clothes you got are so pretty, the dress is unusual and so perfect for Ava. I also love that camo print, the detail makes it very special.

Glad you had a wonderful day!

Thanks Deb!! Tails and the City is such a fun boutique, the owners Phillip and Bruce have done such an amazing job with that place. They are always so engaging with every customer that comes in, and were so helpful when I was there. Even offering to order some hard to find items for me. I just can't say enough great things about that place. And wow! Ava's little dress was such a gem of a find! It was truly a wonderful day!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts