Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Radoms

Getting ready to start a fun day with my little boy. Cute pic I took of him before we started our day. You can really notice his blue eyes in this pic😊

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406641634.600653.jpg

Size ss Paris Erotica "Pariero Newyork top I got for Ava was too big for her, but fit Brax perfectly

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406641713.911087.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406641743.730751.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406641783.516990.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
931 Posts
Oh my gosh. Everyone on the bed? DO THEY ALL SLEEP UP THERE? :laughing6:

I absolutely love your boy's outfit in the car today!

Gosh, I've never seen Braxs markings so clear before, they are stunning!!!

Thanks for the fond wishes. I'll need 'em. I HAVE A FINAL TODAY... that I'm totally not prepared for. Ugh.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes lol we all pile up in the King/Cal bed and there is ample space, yet they all somehow find a way of cozying up to mommy. Which makes me get super hot at night. And thanks! I love my little boy in gray, makes his blue eyes pop. And I'll have to get some naked pics of Ava and Brax lol so you can see even more of their markings. Truly beautiful. Good luck on your final today luv. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know you will do well 😊. Sending positive vibes your way love 💕

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Radoms

Getting ready to start a fun day with my little boy. Cute pic I took of him before we started our day. You can really notice his blue eyes in this pic��

View attachment 52066

Size ss Paris Erotica "Pariero Newyork top I got for Ava was too big for her, but fit Brax perfectly

View attachment 52074

View attachment 52082

View attachment 52090

awww, cute pics ! I didn't know you had a boy !! he is cute , I love the color bb he has on
love the paris erotica hoodie :). and the little eifel tower toy is so cute. I wish my girls loved toys. all of your babies looks super cute :icescream:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww, cute pics ! I didn't know you had a boy !! he is cute , I love the color bb he has on

love the paris erotica hoodie :). and the little eifel tower toy is so cute. I wish my girls loved toys. all of your babies looks super cute :icescream:

Thanks Elaina! Bailey is in a lot of pics that I post on here. He is the sweetest little boy. And thanks the Paris erotica tee was for Ava, it's a size ss. But was wayyyy too big on her but fit Brax perfectly. So atleast I know when Pariero releases their new fall line this winter that maybe the size ss tees will fit Brax, since size small doesn't work for her. And the Eiffel Tower toy is one of their faves from a barkbox we got. 😊I can't believe your girls don't like toys? What do they do for fun or to stimulate themselves?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks Elaina! Bailey is in a lot of pics that I post on here. He is the sweetest little boy. And thanks the Paris erotica tee was for Ava, it's a size ss. But was wayyyy too big on her but fit Brax perfectly. So atleast I know when Pariero releases their new fall line this winter that maybe the size ss tees will fit Brax, since size small doesn't work for her. And the Eiffel Tower toy is one of their faves from a barkbox we got. ��I can't believe your girls don't like toys? What do they do for fun or to stimulate themselves?

oh, sorry, I never noticed Bailey. now , I will have to notice him. aww, he looks very sweet.
the SS is pretty long on Latte in a lot of things. the girth is fine , but the length is long. I hope I ordered the right size for her in that smile camisole. it says in the description that its adjustable in length because of the ties at the top. I got her SS but maybe I should of got her size XS :confused:. the lacey hoodie and the hug bear tank did fit her snug comfy in XS. I really wish they had a size inbetween the XS and the SS . that would be the right size for sure for Latte.
oh, my girls all play with eachother... play fighting sometimes... they love to look out the window, and when I let them in the yard, they love to chase squirrels, chipmonks, rabbits.
I do have a toybox full of toys , but they usually never touch them. on rare occations, they will take something out and play with it. they do like nylabones the best

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
oh, sorry, I never noticed Bailey. now , I will have to notice him. aww, he looks very sweet.

the SS is pretty long on Latte in a lot of things. the girth is fine , but the length is long. I hope I ordered the right size for her in that smile camisole. it says in the description that its adjustable in length because of the ties at the top. I got her SS but maybe I should of got her size XS :confused:. the lacey hoodie and the hug bear tank did fit her snug comfy in XS. I really wish they had a size inbetween the XS and the SS . that would be the right size for sure for Latte.

oh, my girls all play with eachother... play fighting sometimes... they love to look out the window, and when I let them in the yard, they love to chase squirrels, chipmonks, rabbits.

I do have a toybox full of toys , but they usually never touch them. on rare occations, they will take something out and play with it. they do like nylabones the best

I was really surprised to see how big the ss tee was on Ava. I saw on their Japan site a new tank called strawberry tank. I like the mint green one. I can't wait to get my order from pariero finally. And that's good your girls enjoy playing with each other 😊. Out of my 4, Ava plays with toys the least. She's more interested in chewing the edges of her toys 😋silly girl!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Beautiful pics of the kids Moeshia! Your lucky to have different size pups, at some point most of your clothes will fit!! I'm trying to order LD right now...waiting to hear back from Melissa. I'm interested to see how they do in tutu/skirts. Those are my favorite items that LD has.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I was really surprised to see how big the ss tee was on Ava. I saw on their Japan site a new tank called strawberry tank. I like the mint green one. I can't wait to get my order from pariero finally. And that's good your girls enjoy playing with each other ��. Out of my 4, Ava plays with toys the least. She's more interested in chewing the edges of her toys ��silly girl!

I saw the strawberry tank too. I like both of the colors but would only be interested in buying one if they mark them down to 50% off. I think on the Japan site they are 30% right now... maybe soon, they will mark them down like they did the smile camisole. it was 30 at first then they marked it lower to 50 % off.
me, too.... I cant wait to get my Pariero order. I actually messaged Pariero to ask them if its too late to change the size SS smile camisole to XS . I thought maybe they may be ordereing some smile camisoles to keep in stock, so if they have an XS they could switch for the SS I would take that. I think the length is much better for Latte in the XS . yeah, it is nice how my girls play. and also , they really really love looking out the big picture window and the big glass sliding glass door

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful pics of the kids Moeshia! Your lucky to have different size pups, at some point most of your clothes will fit!! I'm trying to order LD right now...waiting to hear back from Melissa. I'm interested to see how they do in tutu/skirts. Those are my favorite items that LD has.

Thankyou Deb! LD sizing is confusing to me, especially for Ava. After seeing how big size small was on her at Tails, but then xs was too short. I may have to be very selective in choosing the right styles for Ava. So far Ava consistently fits WL size 1 and pariero ss. Still trying to figure out LD. But I couldn't agree with you more in having different sized girls, because what doesn't fit one more than likely will fit another 😊

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Aww! So cute! I used to have 3 dogs in our bed - once upon a time - but they weren't chis!! One was a 50-pounder, a 14-pounder, and our chi at 11.5lbs!!
I loved it! That was on a queen bed with me and hubby! But no more dogs on the bed!

But it really is nice to have them snuggle! Awesome pictures!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww! So cute! I used to have 3 dogs in our bed - once upon a time - but they weren't chis!! One was a 50-pounder, a 14-pounder, and our chi at 11.5lbs!!

I loved it! That was on a queen bed with me and hubby! But no more dogs on the bed!

But it really is nice to have them snuggle! Awesome pictures!

A 50 pounder huh?! I could only imagine. The things we let these little furballs get away with. Mine have slept with me for so long that I dont think I could ever go back. I'd miss them lol😋

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Even hotter lol. That's what it'd be like. These little guys generate so much heat it's not even funny! But I wouldn't have it any other way lol. Thanks Camille.
I know! At least it's useful during the winter. lol As annoying as it can get sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way either. Lilo is in heat right now and being overly cuddly which makes it worse... on and off, she curls up on my chest and uses my face as a pillow, squishing her face on mine. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know! At least it's useful during the winter. lol As annoying as it can get sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way either. Lilo is in heat right now and being overly cuddly which makes it worse... on and off, she curls up on my chest and uses my face as a pillow, squishing her face on mine. :lol:

Awe that's so sweet! You'll have to have your bf get a pic of her like that. Yes, chi cuddles during bedtime is great during winters here in Chicago. It gets soooooo cold!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts