Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

I never really realized how much basking Ponyo does.

She also has this expression on her face in 90% of the photos I take of her. My husband and I like to say, "Ponyo's just chillin'"

See what I mean? :laughing6:

She's getting to be quite the camera ham (usually because I try to associate the camera with ham... :laughing6: )

She loves this little beanie baby. It's been a puppy toy handed down for generations. I've never really had destructive chewers, so I bet this toy smells great.

This is her favorite trick she does. She defaults to the "paddycake" whenever she's excited... so of course she chose this pose when I asked her to do one!

She's always trying to make me laugh...

Thanks for looking! Hope your week is still goin' strong!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, she was just too cute to pass up this morning. It's been hectic around here lately and this was the first time I've seen her settled and content in a week or so. I'm thankful every day for her, because she reminds me to slow down, have some fun, and get a healthy dose of Vitamin D. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, and as a Chihuahua side note? I've never met a breed that literally FEEDS on your laughter! When Ponyo does something and I laugh, that's her biggest reward. I have to be so careful because sometimes, even when she's being INCREDIBLY NAUGHTY, it's so damn freakin' cute I laugh and I reinforce it. And she does this little yip-half-jump spin of victory. And I melt into a puddle. :rolleyes:

... she's actually kinda getting wild for feeding. Now that we gotta handle :laughing6:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts