Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Our new Wooflink wild thing carrier just came in today! I've been drooling over this carrier for years, as it is from an older collection. It's my first Wooflink carrier and I absolutely love it! Thought I'd share some pics馃槉

Here's a view of the front, with removable cushion for inside View attachment 46481
Back view View attachment 46489
There are 4 pockets on the outside View attachment 46497
Another side view View attachment 46505
The top of the bag zips completely and is mesh with flower print! So pretty View attachment 46513

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
So...tell me how you handle your dogs? Do you just take certain ones with you or carry a couple and walk a couple. I would have a really hard time leaving any of mine. It is easier for me to walk all three. I don't think I could walk two and carry Lily.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
So...tell me how you handle your dogs? Do you just take certain ones with you or carry a couple and walk a couple. I would have a really hard time leaving any of mine. It is easier for me to walk all three. I don't think I could walk two and carry Lily.

Well it was easier when Fred was home. We only had 3, before he left in January. But since I'm by myself 12 wks at a time, then I can only take 2 at a time. It's hard leaving 2 home. But the good thing is that you can take 2 and leave 2. 3 was tough because if ever I wanted to take two, I couldn't because I didn't want to leave 1 at home. So with 3 I found that 2 is better, or 4 is better. And now that I actually have 4, things are as balanced as they were when I just had 2. Fred will be home tues, I'm so excited! I'm thinking next weekend we will try and get all 4 out.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
By the way, LOVE the Wooflink carrier. Is it as roomy as others?

Thankyou! It is a really good size, smaller than I expected but can for sure fit either Kendall or Bailey alone ( 8 lbs) or Ava and Braxi together. I'm really impressed at the quality. And wow! It has a lot of compartments! I get a lot of use out of carriers. I would also like a louisdog carrier 馃槉

Premium Member
I have a carrier I used to fly home to Jersey, I only took Holly, she was so comfortable and felt so safe in it, they are nice to have , I take mine to the vet in it , especially Ike, he will attack other dogs faces that get near him, when he is afraid. I love yours it is really nice.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
I have a carrier I used to fly home to Jersey, I only took Holly, she was so comfortable and felt so safe in it, they are nice to have , I take mine to the vet in it , especially Ike, he will attack other dogs faces that get near him, when he is afraid. I love yours it is really nice.

Thanks Evelyn! I always take mine to the vet in their carrier for sanitary reasons. I do agree that carriers are very handy as you said for traveling and other things. I love taking my guys for a walk. But if ever I go to Chicago, downtown Naperville, visiting friends/family I love using the carrier for those things. And now when the pups see me take a carrier down, they are all racing to get in! Lol. It amazes me the interest they have even in the new carriers that I bring hm. It's like they know it's for them 馃槉

Premium Member
You guys nailed the issue of three. I love to take them all shopping to work (sometimes) but two vs. three when I'm without hubby is tough. Lady is very independent, if I'm alone I tend to take Lady or the two little ones who love to ride in the carrier. If it is a walk for exercise though.....everyone walks (-:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
You guys nailed the issue of three. I love to take them all shopping to work (sometimes) but two vs. three when I'm without hubby is tough. Lady is very independent, if I'm alone I tend to take Lady or the two little ones who love to ride in the carrier.

Kendall was the independent of the 3. She needs no one! Lol. She's totally a loner. I never left one alone though, the idea always made me feel bad, so I'd always take one or leave them all. Or take them all as long as it was Fred and I together with all three. And weekends he had his daughter who's 10 yrs old was perfect lol we'd each have 1 dog. And I love your LD carrier. I'm thinking of getting that exact one. I love the floral print for summer. Floral has made a come back this season in fashion.

Premium Member
Kendall was the independent of the 3. She needs no one! Lol. She's totally a loner. I never left one alone though, the idea always made me feel bad, so I'd always take one or leave them all. Or take them all as long as it was Fred and I together with all three. And weekends he had his daughter who's 10 yrs old was perfect lol we'd each have 1 dog. And I love your LD carrier. I'm thinking of getting that exact one. I love the floral print for summer. Floral has made a come back this season in fashion.

Thanks it's a great carrier, I just recently got it.....fashion world or not I'm always drawn to flowers. Prince is not to proud to ride in flowers!

Registered
Very cute new pursi you got there Ava girl <3
Baby is purse trained hihi, from when he was a pup and went everywhere with me..now he can still sit in one, but the beast prefers walking :( hihihi...but you know, that*s boys...never time for rest ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Very cute new pursi you got there Ava girl <3

Baby is purse trained hihi, from when he was a pup and went everywhere with me..now he can still sit in one, but the beast prefers walking :( hihihi...but you know, that*s boys...never time for rest ;)

Awwwww Thankyou Ann! We are loving our new bag too. And baby is such a manly man! Lol

Registered
Meo that bag is totally freakin' cool.:coolwink: How many does that make for you now? :laughing6: I know you collect them! 馃挋馃挌馃挍馃挏

Do you have any "cuddle cups"? Ponyo loves that type of fabric and she really does love being carried about! She loves her bag (finally, she'll hop in and out when we arrive/leave work!) but she really likes it when I carry her close, like I did when I first adopted her. Do you have any sling bags like that?

P.S.
Grats again on your new bag, we're so jelly:D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Meo that bag is totally freakin' cool.:coolwink: How many does that make for you now? :laughing6: I know you collect them! 馃挋馃挌馃挍馃挏

Do you have any "cuddle cups"? Ponyo loves that type of fabric and she really does love being carried about! She loves her bag (finally, she'll hop in and out when we arrive/leave work!) but she really likes it when I carry her close, like I did when I first adopted her. Do you have any sling bags like that?

P.S.

Grats again on your new bag, we're so jelly:D

Thanks Maddi! I've become quite obsessed lol. This bag was gorgeous online, but in person it made my jaw drop! And I just got another stunning petote carrier a week ago. So that makes 5! Lol. No cuddle cup yet. I may get one some day, not sure my crew will use it. I def want a sling carrier, and plan to get one soon. But first I want a louisdog carrier, and another brand that I have my eye on too. Can never have too many 馃槣! Especially since my guys really love them. Plus I'm obsessed with matching my carriers with my wardrobe lol

Registered
Ponyo got to be a stealthy ninja in her Jarad茅n for the first time yesterday.:evil5:

My husband and I finally went to the County Clerk to start getting my name changed (after almost 3 years of marriage :laughing6:) and we always take Ponyo on our errands on the weekends. So when we saw the "NO PETS ALLOWED" sign, I just sprinkled some french fries in her bag.
Duck.
Zip.
Stealth-mode.

... although that was her first time actually being zipped in and having to be quiet, but she did great! Not a peep! No one even knew we had a dog in there, and my husband was so amazed. I think a few people noticed me quietly feeding french fries to my bag, though :lol:...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts