Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, my !!! I love it all !!! the hoodie looks like a nice thick material . is it ? it looks like it is made really nice.
and I love the star tank even more than in the pics on the pariero site.
I am so excited to get my things now.
Ava looks so pretty in everything :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, my !!! I love it all !!! the hoodie looks like a nice thick material . is it ? it looks like it is made really nice.

and I love the star tank even more than in the pics on the pariero site.

I am so excited to get my things now.

Ava looks so pretty in everything :)

Thanks Elaina! The hoodie is Fabulous! It is a very warm hoodie, maybe made of a soft terry fabric? I took some pics of it for you to see up close. The star tank is so unique. I love it more in person as well, and the pink terry fabric is a nice touch, as I am not crazy about orange. Overall, everything is great. I know you will love yours💕

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...9-1924-4774-8EF9-B195B030AA3F_zpsol08mcti.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...F-DD69-4DF0-8A27-DC936043EABD_zpspkuus1lc.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...0-863B-4BBB-8D72-3BE71C84206E_zpsetifabhc.jpg

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks Elaina! The hoodie is Fabulous! It is a very warm hoodie, maybe made of a soft terry fabric? I took some pics of it for you to see up close. The star tank is so unique. I love it more in person as well, and the pink terry fabric is a nice touch, as I am not crazy about orange. Overall, everything is great. I know you will love yours��

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...9-1924-4774-8EF9-B195B030AA3F_zpsol08mcti.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...F-DD69-4DF0-8A27-DC936043EABD_zpspkuus1lc.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/...0-863B-4BBB-8D72-3BE71C84206E_zpsetifabhc.jpg
the quality looks so nice . thanks for the closeup pics !! I love that tag on the star tank that looks like a levis tag . so cute :). i'm sure I will love mine too. I am super excited

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the quality looks so nice . thanks for the closeup pics !! I love that tag on the star tank that looks like a levis tag . so cute :). i'm sure I will love mine too. I am super excited

You're welcome! I can't wait to see baby Ellie modeling her Lucky Bag outfits. Will this be her first all in one? It's too bad you are anticipating her adult weight, I know the leopard hoodie would be so adorable on her. But I totally understand your hesitation on buying her anymore xs things. She has the perfect coat color for all of the Lucky Bag things. Did you say they shipped it yet? I got mine pretty fast. Hopefully yours will be here by the weekend. I'm so impatient! Lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
You're welcome! I can't wait to see baby Ellie modeling her Lucky Bag outfits. Will this be her first all in one? It's too bad you are anticipating her adult weight, I know the leopard hoodie would be so adorable on her. But I totally understand your hesitation on buying her anymore xs things. She has the perfect coat color for all of the Lucky Bag things. Did you say they shipped it yet? I got mine pretty fast. Hopefully yours will be here by the weekend. I'm so impatient! Lol
there will always be more cute things to buy when Ellie is completely full grown. i'm not sure if Pariero shipped yet. they tried to charge my credit card and my credit card called me cause it was a charge coming from California and they thought it may not of been one I made. so, I think the charge didn't go thru . I messaged them and they got back to me and asked if they could put the charge thru again. i'm sure if my order didn't get mailed out yet.. it will tomorrow.

I used to buy a lot of all in ones for Latte cause she had bad itchy skin and the all in ones protected her skin from getting irritated . so, Ellie is fitting into some of the size XS louisdog ones . the ones with the little leg loops. this one fits her perfect ( but I am afraid the ones with the long leg sleeves, she may slip her legs out of ) .

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there will always be more cute things to buy when Ellie is completely full grown. i'm not sure if Pariero shipped yet. they tried to charge my credit card and my credit card called me cause it was a charge coming from California and they thought it may not of been one I made. so, I think the charge didn't go thru . I messaged them and they got back to me and asked if they could put the charge thru again. i'm sure if my order didn't get mailed out yet.. it will tomorrow.

I used to buy a lot of all in ones for Latte cause she had bad itchy skin and the all in ones protected her skin from getting irritated . so, Ellie is fitting into some of the size XS louisdog ones . the ones with the little leg loops. this one fits her perfect ( but I am afraid the ones with the long leg sleeves, she may slip her legs out of ) .

So true! I have really fallen in love with Paris Erotica again. I can't wait to see what things they come out with next.,

OMG the hair on back of Ellie's neck is sooo long. I'm loving the fit of that all in one macaroon outfit on her. Love Macaroons too lol. Now I've got a sweet tooth! Ava's legs can come out of her ss all in one too. I'm not sure I'll ever buy an all in one with legs for her. But maybe she would better tolerate an all in one like Ellie's.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Very cute stuff in the NYE bag! I really love the smiley hoodie! Ava looks like she loves her new stuff too! I was soooo close to ordering the leopard and hounds tooth hoodies for all 4 but I'm trying to resist!! I saw my dream stroller in person at nordstrom yesterday with the winter package so I'm trying to save for it!!! So hard not to buy for them though!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Z! I love that hounds tooth hoodie. Was hard for me to resist too. Good luck on saving for your stroller! Those things are pretty advanced these days lol. It's like buying a car for a baby!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Did you ever order a polka dot smile tank? And what do you think about the PG deluxe tee? I wasn't crazy about it at first, but then I saw barking babies Facebook model wearing it, and it's actually cuter than in PE site.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Did you ever order a polka dot smile tank? And what do you think about the PG deluxe tee? I wasn't crazy about it at first, but then I saw barking babies Facebook model wearing it, and it's actually cuter than in PE site.
no... I really love the red color and wanted the polka dot smile tank in red for Minnie and for Ellie, but .. I decided I already ordered enough things. there will be more cute things at some other point and I am on a shopping ban now ;) . I do like the PG deluxe tee. I see though that they are out of a lot of sizes in that one. if I were to get it ( which , I am not, cause I am on a shopping ban ), I would want the pink one for Tootsie and they are out of it , and looks like they have both colors still in Minnies size but no small sizes left. but, I really do prefer to order things that are sleeveless. I hope my girls will be comfy in the both Pariero hoodies they'll be getting cause they do have sleeves.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no... I really love the red color and wanted the polka dot smile tank in red for Minnie and for Ellie, but .. I decided I already ordered enough things. there will be more cute things at some other point and I am on a shopping ban now ;) . I do like the PG deluxe tee. I see though that they are out of a lot of sizes in that one. if I were to get it ( which , I am not, cause I am on a shopping ban ), I would want the pink one for Tootsie and they are out of it , and looks like they have both colors still in Minnies size but no small sizes left. but, I really do prefer to order things that are sleeveless. I hope my girls will be comfy in the both Pariero hoodies they'll be getting cause they do have sleeves.

I came sooooo close to ordering that red polka smile tank. You are helping keep me motivated to be on a shopping ban too lol. Though those tanks are hard to resist, I agree with you, there will be more cute things 😍. I'm gonna try and put myself on a one month ban lol. We will see how long I last!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love that stars tank. Prince is similar in color to Ava. They both look great in orange. I don't have much Pariero. I've bought SS for Sappire but the tops are too short. The SS coveralls fit great though. What size did you get?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love that stars tank. Prince is similar in color to Ava. They both look great in orange. I don't have much Pariero. I've bought SS for Sappire but the tops are too short. The SS coveralls fit great though. What size did you get?

Thanks Lynda! I ordered a size ss lucky bag. The coveralls fit, but somehow her legs come out. I am not sure if I will keep it. But it is really cute. Everything else is a great fit. Well the tank is a bit shorter. I'm not sure if that was considered a tank or dress lol can't remember. But it just fits. Surprisingly I love the star tank. It is the perfect length and fit.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I came sooooo close to ordering that red polka smile tank. You are helping keep me motivated to be on a shopping ban too lol. Though those tanks are hard to resist, I agree with you, there will be more cute things 😍. I'm gonna try and put myself on a one month ban lol. We will see how long I last!

I ended up ordering Ava an LD collar and two tops. The one I asked you a while ago if you had it, and the creme dot top. I want a dot too for Brax but afraid the s/m will be too big. How does S/m fit Minnie?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I ended up ordering Ava an LD collar and two tops. The one I asked you a while ago if you had it, and the creme dot top. I want a dot too for Brax but afraid the s/m will be too big. How does S/m fit Minnie?
the dot top fits Tootsie the best. Minnies size S/M fits her good but a bit on the roomy side. Ellies XS is def too big in the chest. she slipped her arms out of the armholes. the armholes are very big but that works really good for Tootsie . Tootsie does best in sleeveless tops and the extra room in the armholes makes it more comfy for her. if Brax is any smaller than Minnie, then I would say the S/m will be too roomy . I think Minnie is around 5 1/2 to 5 3/4 pounds and has around a 13.5 inch chest ... I think ( haven't measured or weighed her in awhile but she looks around the same

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the dot top fits Tootsie the best. Minnies size S/M fits her good but a bit on the roomy side. Ellies XS is def too big in the chest. she slipped her arms out of the armholes. the armholes are very big but that works really good for Tootsie . Tootsie does best in sleeveless tops and the extra room in the armholes makes it more comfy for her. if Brax is any smaller than Minnie, then I would say the S/m will be too roomy . I think Minnie is around 5 1/2 to 5 3/4 pounds and has around a 13.5 inch chest ... I think ( haven't measured or weighed her in awhile but she looks around the same

Hmmm then I'll hold off until Ava's comes in. If it is too big for her, it'll def fit Brax. I want the pink with grey trim for Brax. I ordered the grey I'm in love too with purple writing, and ordered the purple corsage flower collar. Should look really nice. Brax is 4.6 lbs and 12-12.5" chest 9" long. You think Kendall can fit a S/m or med? She is just over 7 lbs, 11.5" long and 14" chest.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Hmmm then I'll hold off until Ava's comes in. If it is too big for her, it'll def fit Brax. I want the pink with grey trim for Brax. I ordered the grey I'm in love too with purple writing, and ordered the purple corsage flower collar. Should look really nice. Brax is 4.6 lbs and 12-12.5" chest 9" long. You think Kendall can fit a S/m or med? She is just over 7 lbs, 11.5" long and 14" chest.
Tootsie is somewhere between 9 and 10 pounds. I've been trying to take a bit of weight off her lately. she was up to 10 pounds, so hopefully , she lost some. but.. I got the M for her and its a snug comfy fit. so, the M would probably be too big for Kendall .

that older style LD top with the flower is so pretty and one I don't have. makes me get tempted that I want that one too. but I cant. i'm not buying anymore for at least 6 months .. well the date my shopping ban expires is Aug 8 th. that's Ellies birthday :).
I see on LD FB page that there is another LD item with buttons that is coming soon. it looks really cute.
I just spent a lot from pariero. my charge did go thru. I don't have the right tracking number though. they sent me one but it doesn't seem to be correct. i'm hoping my package will arrive on Monday.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tootsie is somewhere between 9 and 10 pounds. I've been trying to take a bit of weight off her lately. she was up to 10 pounds, so hopefully , she lost some. but.. I got the M for her and its a snug comfy fit. so, the M would probably be too big for Kendall .

that older style LD top with the flower is so pretty and one I don't have. makes me get tempted that I want that one too. but I cant. i'm not buying anymore for at least 6 months .. well the date my shopping ban expires is Aug 8 th. that's Ellies birthday :).

I see on LD FB page that there is another LD item with buttons that is coming soon. it looks really cute.

I just spent a lot from pariero. my charge did go thru. I don't have the right tracking number though. they sent me one but it doesn't seem to be correct. i'm hoping my package will arrive on Monday.

That's a long shopping ban lol. Is the ban mostly for Ellie until she's full grown? Or in general? You know there will be more new collections for spring summer LD, Wooflink and Pariero lol.

Yeah sounds like med will be way too big for Kendall. She actually wears s/m in the LD smart tee sets. Seems sizing for all of my dogs is a bit inconsistent. They are all true to size when it comes to Wooflink. But for other brands they kinda fall in between.

Yes I've loved that LD I'm in love top forever. I'm gonna wait and see how it fits Ava before I buy brax one, it comes in blue and beige. And according to official LD site most all of the sizes are available.

I finally got my Wooflink Happy day out and LD bunny hoodie order. The size 3's fit Kendall and Bailey perfect. The size one runs a little short, but looks really good. Ava has hers on today and will wear it all day to stretch it a bit. And the LD bunny hoodie is a perfect fit.

I'll see how I like that corsage flower collar and I may get the pink one. I think they'd be pretty for summer. I hope my other pariero order will ship soon.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
That's a long shopping ban lol. Is the ban mostly for Ellie until she's full grown? Or in general? You know there will be more new collections for spring summer LD, Wooflink and Pariero lol.

Yeah sounds like med will be way too big for Kendall. She actually wears s/m in the LD smart tee sets. Seems sizing for all of my dogs is a bit inconsistent. They are all true to size when it comes to Wooflink. But for other brands they kinda fall in between.

Yes I've loved that LD I'm in love top forever. I'm gonna wait and see how it fits Ava before I buy brax one, it comes in blue and beige. And according to official LD site most all of the sizes are available.

I finally got my Wooflink Happy day out and LD bunny hoodie order. The size 3's fit Kendall and Bailey perfect. The size one runs a little short, but looks really good. Ava has hers on today and will wear it all day to stretch it a bit. And the LD bunny hoodie is a perfect fit.

I'll see how I like that corsage flower collar and I may get the pink one. I think they'd be pretty for summer. I hope my other pariero order will ship soon.
the ban is for both reasons. because Ellie isn't full grown yet, and also because I have an addiction and have been spending too much money on dog clothes when I already have so many beautiful things here to enjoy. so, I figure, after 6 months... on Ellies birthday.. I can treat myself and not go crazy, but buy a few things. I've already seen things from the new LD collection that i'd love to buy. like the little camisole dress. but, I wont and I know i'll see other things I like from the new collections too. I do love to look and will just live vicariously through anyone else here who buys them ;).

I have the smart tees here for Minnie and Tootsie. and I have the bunny hoodie in XS and in S .
the happy day out top I did buy for Minnie but the size she usually wears ( size 2 ) , was too snug on her so I returned it.

I did hear back from Pariero just now with the correct tracking number. they just sent my order out regular mail, not priority.. so, it says expected delivery day is Thursday

1 - 20 of 23 Posts