Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped a couple pics of Ava and Brax modeling some of their new things. Ava is wearing a hot pink and white Mademoiselle tank by Paris erotica and Braxton is wearing a navy striped Louisdog bear tank.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157545.590583.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157594.893436.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157631.274138.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157673.505178.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157705.737269.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1406157735.424776.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Snapped a couple pics of Ava and Brax modeling some of their new things. Ava is wearing a hot pink and white Mademoiselle tank by Paris erotica and Braxton is wearing a navy striped Louisdog bear tank.

View attachment 51897

View attachment 51905

View attachment 51913

View attachment 51921

View attachment 51929

View attachment 51937

aww, the Mademoiselle top looks so pretty on Ava. I love the white with the pink. and I LOVE that LD bear top on Braxton !!! what size did you get her. Minnie has that same top in a different color. i'd love to find one for Latte. did they have any others there ? I know that's an old style so its hard to find now.

your girls look so pretty together. I really love that second pic of Ava in front of the pillow. it looks like she's smiling :)

here is Minnie in her new Mademoiselle tank

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww, the Mademoiselle top looks so pretty on Ava. I love the white with the pink. and I LOVE that LD bear top on Braxton !!! what size did you get her. Minnie has that same top in a different color. i'd love to find one for Latte. did they have any others there ? I know that's an old style so its hard to find now.

your girls look so pretty together. I really love that second pic of Ava in front of the pillow. it looks like she's smiling :)

Awe Thankyou! I don't even remember that LD top. So when they showed it to me at the boutique I instantly fell in love. It is beautiful! It's a size small. I also got the hearts please hoodie. I think that's the name of it, it has the purple fur going around the hood. I got it at Tails in the city dog boutique in Chicago. They do ship. I never noticed if they had any others because I didn't even have to shop lol, the owners were shopping for me lol, bringing me different things to try. I decided I want to return the small pariero things and exchange all of them for ss. I already emailed them to see if they have the white 3 boo, yellow mademoiselle and yellow smile tank in ss. Hopefully they do. And thanks, I love taking pics of Ava and Brax together, they are best buds and look so much alike that their pics look extra cool to me 😊

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love that picture of the two of them together....are they related? I never noticed how alike they look! So sweet!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love that picture of the two of them together....are they related? I never noticed how alike they look! So sweet!

Thankyou Linda! That's why I love getting pics of them together. They are actually not related at all. But look so similar because they are the same color 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Awe Thankyou! I don't even remember that LD top. So when they showed it to me at the boutique I instantly fell in love. It is beautiful! It's a size small. I also got the hearts please hoodie. I think that's the name of it, it has the purple fur going around the hood. I got it at Tails in the city dog boutique in Chicago. They do ship. I never noticed if they had any others because I didn't even have to shop lol, the owners were shopping for me lol, bringing me different things to try. I decided I want to return the small pariero things and exchange all of them for ss. I already emailed them to see if they have the white 3 boo, yellow mademoiselle and yellow smile tank in ss. Hopefully they do. And thanks, I love taking pics of Ava and Brax together, they are best buds and look so much alike that their pics look extra cool to me ��

Oh that tank fits Minnie perfect!! Love it on her ������

good idea to exchange the size smalls for ss !! that way you will be happier :).
I love the my boo hoodie. I only tried it on Latte for a minute but it looked really cute ! I looked at the availability size charts and it looks like they have the mademoiselle and the 3 boo hoodie but I don't think they have the smile tank... maybe they will have one though... you never know...
I may also exchange the xs hug bear tank but i'm not sure yet. i'll have to try it on her again . but everything else, I know I love !!!

yes, the bear tank is from quite a long time ago. I was lucky to find one for Minnie. hers is a size S/M . I thought it was a S that Braxton was wearing. the S/M is alittle long but still is super cute !!! Maybe I will call there to see if they have it in Lattes size :).
I noticed the Japan site listed a new eyelet dress but I think its kind of expensive. its not 50% off , so I wont ask about it

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think giving Tails in the city a call is worth a shot. Hopefully they have more. I didn't see any x's by the smile tank. Hopefully they have ss in atleast one of those colors. I do t want to have to go back and forth too much at all. The eyelet dress is cute, but I'm not in love with it. It's so weird how they keep putting things on that sure that aren't on the US site. And where is this stuff coming from lol?? It's no wonder it's all sold out by the time it gets to us. I noticed they have the mademoiselle top for people! I kinda like them 😊.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I think giving Tails in the city a call is worth a shot. Hopefully they have more. I didn't see any x's by the smile tank. Hopefully they have ss in atleast one of those colors. I do t want to have to go back and forth too much at all. The eyelet dress is cute, but I'm not in love with it. It's so weird how they keep putting things on that sure that aren't on the US site. And where is this stuff coming from lol?? It's no wonder it's all sold out by the time it gets to us. I noticed they have the mademoiselle top for people! I kinda like them ��.

if I can remember, I will call there tomorrow !!! yes, def. worth a shot ;). I just looked again at the smile tank. the chart i'm looking at says it only has size XS and then the next size up it has is M. no SS or S left in any color. ( but of course , we both know that these charts aren't always updated . lol ) or are you talking about the smile camisole . that one has all sizes and colors still. yes.. I did see that they have the shirts for People too !!! they are cute :).
same here, i'm not in love with the eyelet dress, and especially don't like the price of it.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I was talking about the smile cami. I wouldn't mind that one in either color. I just want this exchange to be smooth sailing lol. Then I will wait for their fall things to release.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if I can remember, I will call there tomorrow !!! yes, def. worth a shot ;). I just looked again at the smile tank. the chart i'm looking at says it only has size XS and then the next size up it has is M. no SS or S left in any color. ( but of course , we both know that these charts aren't always updated . lol ) or are you talking about the smile camisole . that one has all sizes and colors still. yes.. I did see that they have the shirts for People too !!! they are cute :).

same here, i'm not in love with the eyelet dress, and especially don't like the price of it.

Just heard back, and they said they have the 3 boo hoodie in white ss and the yellow mademoiselle ss in the LA store and they will check on the smile cami in their Japan store. Otherwise I may get the frilly dress if they have it, though I wish the panties were detachable. Or since I love the love hug in the pink so much, I may get the pink ss of that. It ran long and Brax may be able to fit it. She's 9" long, 1" shorter in length than Ava.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I just adore their style! Those bow collars are spectacular!! They are just the cutest little bugs. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Just heard back, and they said they have the 3 boo hoodie in white ss and the yellow mademoiselle ss in the LA store and they will check on the smile cami in their Japan store. Otherwise I may get the frilly dress if they have it, though I wish the panties were detachable. Or since I love the love hug in the pink so much, I may get the pink ss of that. It ran long and Brax may be able to fit it. She's 9" long, 1" shorter in length than Ava.

oh, that's great that you heard back. glad they have the 2 things for you in the US store. they must still have the smile camisole. its so new, they cant be out of it already . hehe I also heard back from them ! ( I'm still not sure if i'll keep the teddy tank, but I had asked them about availability of the size XS lace hoodie in neon pink cause the size chart says they have it. also about the sexy pg tank in s in black for Minnie cause I got the pink one for Tootsie and its beautiful. and also about the smile camisoles in size SS, S , and M for the girls and also the smile coveralls in navy.
they said they have the sexy pg tunic and the others they will have to check on and let me know.

oh, I forgot to mention before... I love that little LD hoodie that you got . the hearts plz one. I have it for Latte but I want to order another one. it comes in white hearts and in black hearts. you must of got the white hearts cause I think that one has the light purplish color trim on the hood. I got size S for Latte and I should of got her the size XS but she did wear it a lot last winter over things and it was kind of roomy but still fit her ok. Minnie and Tootsie got the sleeveless dresses that are made out of that same material

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh, that's great that you heard back. glad they have the 2 things for you in the US store. they must still have the smile camisole. its so new, they cant be out of it already . hehe I also heard back from them ! ( I'm still not sure if i'll keep the teddy tank, but I had asked them about availability of the size XS lace hoodie in neon pink cause the size chart says they have it. also about the sexy pg tank in s in black for Minnie cause I got the pink one for Tootsie and its beautiful. and also about the smile camisoles in size SS, S , and M for the girls and also the smile coveralls in navy.

they said they have the sexy pg tunic and the others they will have to check on and let me know.

oh, I forgot to mention before... I love that little LD hoodie that you got . the hearts plz one. I have it for Latte but I want to order another one. it comes in white hearts and in black hearts. you must of got the white hearts cause I think that one has the light purplish color trim on the hood. I got size S for Latte and I should of got her the size XS but she did wear it a lot last winter over things and it was kind of roomy but still fit her ok. Minnie and Tootsie got the sleeveless dresses that are made out of that same material

I thought about the sexy pg tunic, and now I'm glad you said you like it. That way I'll maybe have 1 more options of something to replace the other items with if they don't have something. And thanks! I love the Louisdog hearts plz hoodie, the size small is roomy on Ava. A much better fit for Braxton. I'm think it will turn out that Braxton will be best fit for LD and Wooflink, and Ava best fit for Paris erotica and Wooflink. I would mind the hearts plz hoodie in black. Sounds like you may be putting in a nice sized PE order 😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I thought about the sexy pg tunic, and now I'm glad you said you like it. That way I'll maybe have 1 more options of something to replace the other items with if they don't have something. And thanks! I love the Louisdog hearts plz hoodie, the size small is roomy on Ava. A much better fit for Braxton. I'm think it will turn out that Braxton will be best fit for LD and Wooflink, and Ava best fit for Paris erotica and Wooflink. I would mind the hearts plz hoodie in black. Sounds like you may be putting in a nice sized PE order ��

the sexy pg tunic is very pretty ! I cant decide though if I should get Minnie one though. it would be so pretty for them to match but i'm afraid the size S will be too big for Minnie in this. the M is alittle roomy on Tootsie.
i'm going to try to post pics later on of the rest of the Pariero things . I just snapped some pics of Minnie a
and Latte in the I love hug hoodies, and of Tootsie in the sexy pg tunic and of Latte in the hug bear tank.
now I think the hug bear tank will be good for Latte in size XS. i'm thinking she is actually in between sizes in a lot of the Pariero styles. the XS fits her snug but its still comfy. it could be a tiny bit bigger and I would be happy. the SS is alittle roomy and long but I still like it. but i'd be happier if the SS was a tiny bit shorter on her and not as roomy in the girth. hehe.

I don't think i'll return anything cause I do love it all :).

I still need to take pics of Latte in her lacey coveralls, her bear coveralls, and Minnie in her pile bear hoodie . then I think that's it unless i'm forgetting something . hehe.

I hope we hear back soon about the availability in Japan on these things. I looked at the Japan site again, and now the chart says there is no XS neon pink lace hoodie but yesterday it said there was. so, I hope they put it asided for me :).
I was thinking of ordering all 3 girls the smile camisole, but maybe I should just order 1 to see how it is first... I don't know... not sure yet. I wonder if they run similar to the lemon dresses

1 - 20 of 31 Posts