Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been cooped up like chickens studying for my Illinois State Realtor license. Ava needed a brief break for a mini fashion shoot. It's been a gorgeous weekend weather wise. Can't believe we are halfway to spring. Hope all is well with everyone.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love those colors on her! Good luck on your exams!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much it is so hard! Who knew there were so many definitions and meanings of Real Estate and laws etc. good news is my class only goes until March 16th. And if I'm feeling confident enough then I'll take the state exam right away.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, those colours on her are gorgeous! And love the props
Great shots of a little beauty!
Hi Alaina! I need some pics of your furbabes ASAP lol. Miss their faces. How's Finley doing?

Thanks so much! Once I'm settled into my career in Real Estate, I'd really love to do something with my original passion, first love, which is Fashion. The collage was put together for Instagram. Eventually I think I will get into Fashion blogging. Or something of the sort :).

·
Registered
839 Posts
Haha, maybe I'll see about busting out the camera tomorrow ;) Finley's doing great, recovering extremely well and quickly from his neuter and hernia repair a week ago - even handled the cone like a pro!

I've always had a soft spot for fashion as well! Wanted to go to school for fashion design after high school, but never happened.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, maybe I'll see about busting out the camera tomorrow
Finley's doing great, recovering extremely well and quickly from his neuter and hernia repair a week ago - even handled the cone like a pro!

I've always had a soft spot for fashion as well! Wanted to go to school for fashion design after high school, but never happened.
So glad to hear Fin is on the mend. He's a little trooper. I'll be looking forward to those pics.

We have something in common :) how awesome. I went to Columbia College in Chicago for broadcasting and journalism. But then left for Germany to pursue a music career. Fashion has always been a big part of my life. I would've gone to school for fashion marketing but you know how life keeps you busy. It's never too late though.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha I considered going to school for journalism too - but I'm more into fiction writing :D

Wow! Would you happen to also be an Aquarius? And have a love for Luther Vandross music and Anita Baker lol? Just kidding. We really do seem to share many of the same interests.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
pretty pictures of Ava. the top looks really nice on her I almost bought one for Ellie but then I talked myself out of it cause we have so much already. I love the pariero top with the bear on it that comes with the scarf... but, there will always be more cute things.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pretty pictures of Ava. the top looks really nice on her I almost bought one for Ellie but then I talked myself out of it cause we have so much already. I love the pariero top with the bear on it that comes with the scarf... but, there will always be more cute things.

Thank you! I really love that tee it is very nicely made. I'm glad I got it. I decided to pass on the Love hoodie. I haven't been checking YouTube for new arrivals cause I don't want the temptation of anticipating something new if I find I like it. Then it becomes impossible to cut back lol. I did take a look on Pariero Japan, there and scarf is very very cute. But like you said, there will always be cute things.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you decide to order the pariero top with the scarf? I've decided I think I really want that one but I'm turn on which color. I like both, but leaning towards green. Which would you choose?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ava looks great in leopard print. So stylish and the colors go so well with her coloring.

Good luck on getting your license! We're all cheering you on 😃

I need to get Ponta's measurements for you for clothes recommendations. I'll try and get them tomorrow. Sorry I've been so busy I haven't gotten around to it!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Did you decide to order the pariero top with the scarf? I've decided I think I really want that one but I'm turn on which color. I like both, but leaning towards green. Which would you choose?
haha, i'm trying to forget about that top cause I do really love it and want it but , my girls have enough. so, right now.. I think its a no for that top, unless I break down and order it :cool:

I would def . go with the pink. its so girly, I love it !! I love the other color too but that one could be used for a boy or a girl. is it definitely green ? its not on the US site or i'd be able to read the chart to tell. to me, it looks like it could be a dark brown, or a dark grey, or it could be green.

now, i'm thinking I want one too ... oh, I don't know. I want one but , I shouldn't, so... not sure what I will do

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha, i'm trying to forget about that top cause I do really love it and want it but , my girls have enough. so, right now.. I think its a no for that top, unless I break down and order it :cool:

I would def . go with the pink. its so girly, I love it !! I love the other color too but that one could be used for a boy or a girl. is it definitely green ? its not on the US site or i'd be able to read the chart to tell. to me, it looks like it could be a dark brown, or a dark grey, or it could be green.

now, i'm thinking I want one too ... oh, I don't know. I want one but , I shouldn't, so... not sure what I will do

I guess I didn't think that the other color could be unisex but it makes sense. Looks green to me. But it's so much easier to tell color of things on the LA site. I think I def want one or both lol. Maybe I'll go with your suggestion and get pink to be safe. I think I don't want to let this one slip through my fingers. I like a couple of the other tees too.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ava looks great in leopard print. So stylish and the colors go so well with her coloring.

Good luck on getting your license! We're all cheering you on 😃

I need to get Ponta's measurements for you for clothes recommendations. I'll try and get them tomorrow. Sorry I've been so busy I haven't gotten around to it!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Thanks! You disappeared for a bit. Thought you were maybe gone for good. Do you have an Instagram for Ponta? I've been sharing a lot more pics of Ava on Instagram, I think I may start her her own.

Okay, just let me know when you get the measurements. Elaina and I can help with that.

Thanks! It's so hard. I just hope I can get through the classes, it's a lot of materials.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I guess I didn't think that the other color could be unisex but it makes sense. Looks green to me. But it's so much easier to tell color of things on the LA site. I think I def want one or both lol. Maybe I'll go with your suggestion and get pink to be safe. I think I don't want to let this one slip through my fingers. I like a couple of the other tees too.
ya, your right ... I think I will order it cause i'll be sad when its no longer available . I want the pink for Ellie and the darker color for Minnie. then after this ... no more . i'll try not to even look . :laughing5:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts