Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good Saturday CP! Ponyo and I have really been enjoying the weather, and since I've been off work one of our favorite things to do is go around our property and take pictures of the plants for school (familiarization, I need all the help I can get :laughing6:!) Ponyo really enjoys posing for the camera.

Ponyo "smiling with her eyes" looking over our front porch.

Such a proud little girl.

I swear she knows how to pose...

By our driveway

Of course doing her favorite pose.

She loves exploring

"Come here, Ponyo!"

She even likes to play the piano once in a while.

Bonus pic:

There's a flock of pelicans that live inland near our pond. They're so pretty when they fly!

Thanks for letting us be a part of this great community. Participating in the photo contests have really inspired us!

:toothy2:Have A Great Evening!

Premium Member
Omg looks like she's meditating in first pic! Love the paw pic and piano pic! And her nail Polish is gorgeous! That's the one thing with all my girls is I can't paint their nails because they have fuzzy paws 馃構. Love Ponyo pics as usual! Nice to see everyone having a great Saturday! I love picture threads馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Omg looks like she's meditating in first pic! Love the paw pic and piano pic! And her nail Polish is gorgeous! That's the one thing with all my girls is I can't paint their nails because they have fuzzy paws 馃構. Love Ponyo pics as usual! Nice to see everyone having a great Saturday! I love picture threads馃槉

Thanks Meoshia! :love7:

I've never had such a camera savvy dog... until I got a chihuahua!:laughing6:
We got our check up at the vet this week, so of course her nails had to be manicured! :happynails: In fact, that's one of the reasons I wanted a smooth coat, although your long haired girls (and many others on CP!) are so beautiful they almost make me want another one, for hair bows! :foxes_13:(my husband says NO :laughing4: and who am I kidding haha!)

Have a great weekend, grrl. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
what wonderful pics......... she is such a Poser....... I love her Pink toes too!
Thank you very much, Jan :) Ponyo loves her toes, too... paint a nail, feed a treat, paint a nail, feed a treat... :laughing6:

Have a nice weekend :sunny:

Premium Member
Thanks Meoshia! :love7:

I've never had such a camera savvy dog... until I got a chihuahua!:laughing6:

We got our check up at the vet this week, so of course her nails had to be manicured! :happynails: In fact, that's one of the reasons I wanted a smooth coat, although your long haired girls (and many others on CP!) are so beautiful they almost make me want another one, for hair bows! :foxes_13:(my husband says NO :laughing4: and who am I kidding haha!)

Have a great weekend, grrl. ;)

They always say no lol! But we women eventually win! 馃構

Administrator
Gorgeous pics!
I do think some Chis really enjoy posing. My Delilah (who was extremely fearful of all things including people when she came to us, for those who don't know her back story) really surprised me the other day. Someone asked if they could take her picture, and not only did she not freak out at having a stranger within 6 feet of her (MASSIVE achievement) she totally posed for him!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Omg I love Ponyo, she's such a great poser. lol That piano picture is so cute and funny!
Thanks so much, Camille! I put the treats on top of the piano. This girl will do anything for ham! (Kinda takes away the magic of some of the shots, huh :laughing6:?)

Gorgeous pics!
I do think some Chis really enjoy posing. My Delilah (who was extremely fearful of all things including people when she came to us, for those who don't know her back story) really surprised me the other day. Someone asked if they could take her picture, and not only did she not freak out at having a stranger within 6 feet of her (MASSIVE achievement) she totally posed for him!
I know Ponyo enjoys posing, but not for too long... 'cause that's boring! :rolleyes:

Great job Delilah! Those are such proud moments when they get to enjoy life and feel accomplished! Do you have that pic?

such a sweet baby. Amberleah hides when camera comes out.
Thank you Theresa! :love6: I always use ham or treats around my camera, so my dogs love it! In fact, it makes trying to catch "cute sleeping photos" harder because they hear the camera turn on and immediately they wake up and expect treats! :laughing6:

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Ponyo can so be in an issue of Doggie yoga!! She looks like she's doing all the poses! Such a ham and the camera loves her! :)

Ponyo and I say thanks, Zorana! If only you could hear what I sound like behind the camera when we're shooting. I'm squealing "PERFECT! YAY PONYO!" :laughing6:

Nice pics! She's so cute! I noticed she got nice muscle tone too.
Oh, I'll tell Ponyo you said so, Xela. All that tennis ball throwing up and down the stairs :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
She looks so serene, and soulful. She must have a wonderful temperament.
Thank you, Nala! She was one of those dogs that surprised the heck out of everyone, because she fit into our lives so seamlessly, and she continues to bring a bouncy sort of joy to us each day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts