Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2:After much waiting and anticipation, Ponyo's first Susan Lanci design has arrived!:eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2:

Thank you all so much for your wonderful suggestions and sizing! We couldn't be happier! And the UltraSuede? So lightweight! To die for! We can't wait to show it off! What we ordered was an XS, you guys think an XXS may fit better? Because you know we'll be ordering more! Ponyo's always worn her harnesses loose, though, so we're happy!

Registered
LOVE IT!! this is the perfect harness for her. I have the teacup, xxs & xs. There is quite a bit of difference between them. This xs looks like the right fit to me.
Ponyo is such a beautiful Angel.

Registered
Ponyo those wings are just perfect for a little angel!! <3 :D Your harness is gorgeous on you!! Mom, you did good!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
LOVE IT!! this is the perfect harness for her. I have the teacup, xxs & xs. There is quite a bit of difference between them. This xs looks like the right fit to me.
Ponyo is such a beautiful Angel.
Thanks Deb! I just saw a refresher forum pic of Lilly at her obedience class, and I remember seeing her in her Tinkie! We were hoping we'd look so beautiful!

Thank you so much for your input! I know your girls are SL pros!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Ponyo those wings are just perfect for a little angel!! <3 :D Your harness is gorgeous on you!! Mom, you did good!
Thank you so much, Tina! Oh, we've been waiting! We work at the grooming shop, you know, and we can't wait to show it off! Especially since (even though Ponyo had a nasty experience there last week) she's back to her happy, jumpy, adorable self! AND WITH WINGS!? GET OUT! :foxes_207:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Aww how adorable!! Love the SL harness!! So pretty!! And Ponyo looks beautiful in it! She's such a sweet angel :)
Kathy, thank you so much. She is my sweet angel! I took her on some errands tonight to show off, and she caused a "traffic jam!" :laughing6: Most people think a Chihuahua in a bag will bite or be rude, but NOT my angel! Everybody was petting her and telling her how beautiful she was (and of course we always have treats on hand!)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Awe! Ponyo!! You look like a little angel in your baby pink SL! This was a perfect choice for such a darling little girl! Bravo mom, she looks absolutely radiant 鉁煉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Oh, Meo. Oh my my my... I can't even tell you how happy I am with this new purchase. I had reservations, but because of your expertise with Princess Ava and the fitting (and your gorgeous pics) I was put at ease... and then SKYROCKETED TO THE MOON when it got here!!! YAY!!!! Thank you so much for commenting!

Premium Member
Oh, Meo. Oh my my my... I can't even tell you how happy I am with this new purchase. I had reservations, but because of your expertise with Princess Ava and the fitting (and your gorgeous pics) I was put at ease... and then SKYROCKETED TO THE MOON when it got here!!! YAY!!!! Thank you so much for commenting!

I'm so in love with the light pink after yours and Odies posts that I think we are going to have to add that color to our collection lol. Now thanks to Deb I gotta get some animal print harnesses too! Lol. This just may become my new obsession, since we are over flowing with dog carriers 馃槣. And you're welcome! Ponyo's harness is a perfect fit!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Meo, the Ultra Suede? It's soooooooooo light! I thought maybe I'd have to try "positive association" with the new harness, but it's so light! She doesn't even notice she's wearing it! And the wings aren't invasive, either.

Registered
I've seen that harness before and thought it was just gorgeous, but it looks even lovelier with gorgeous Ponyo wearing it :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts