Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a decent day here in Chicago, I finally got up enough motivation to take Braxton and Ava on a walk. As they both need practice. Today was Ava's first time walking on the lead, and surprisingly she didn't do too bad. Also took some pics of everyone lounging on our new outdoor furniture set! It's soooooooooo comfy!

Mom this walking thing isn't so bad馃惥 View attachment 46985
Okay...I've walked one block, now do I get a treat? View attachment 46993
Chilling at the park View attachment 47001
Braxi watching the birds fly by View attachment 47009
Girls rule馃挏 View attachment 47017
The 3 yr old club View attachment 47025

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
You still haven't told me about those beaded leads! Gorgeous!

Your children look beautiful and happy!

I'm obsessed with these leads! They are by a brand called fabuleash. You can find them in the official site fabuleash.com. Or even better ebay has a ton of them. They are not expensive either. I think I payed about $20 for mine. But I see them on ebay for less, and also at a "buy it now" price. Susan lanci and puppia have cute leads too. But the beaded ones are fun 馃槉 and so different. Very sturdy material, shatter proof beads, and you can easily attach a poop bag to it.

Registered
I'm so happy that the weather is starting to change for you all. I ALMOST feel guilty for leaving the area and moving to sunny Florida during this awful winter...;).
Love the pics, beautiful as always. Can you do me a favor and give me the width of your Greenbelt collars? I want to see if mine are the same.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I'm so happy that the weather is starting to change for you all. I ALMOST feel guilty for leaving the area and moving to sunny Florida during this awful winter...;).

Love the pics, beautiful as always. Can you do me a favor and give me the width of your Greenbelt collars? I want to see if mine are the same.

Thanks Deb! I'm glad too. And so excited I can practice teaching Ava and Brax to walk. Hopefully someday I can visit Florida. I've never been, and heard that it's really beautiful. The girls collars are 5/8" wide. And I usually go with 5/8" or a bit wider 3/4" for Kendall and Bailey. I am not fond of the 1/2" width especially for the longcoats as it looks too thin, and it doesn't show much under the long fur. Hopefully this was helpful, if you have any other questions let me know 馃槉

Registered
Those are exquisite!!! :happy4::happy4:

I know what Ponyo's next gift will be! :rolleyes:

Thank you for the info, Meo! We're warming up here, too! Hope your babies are having a great morning!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts