Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June Barkbox arrived yesterday and this months Barkbox is Parisian inspired. The pups and I snapped a few pics on this lovely evening as we relax on our deck. It was a hot day, but it's a comfy evening! 😊

This months box included:

Harry Barker Eiffel Tower (the dogs love it💕)

Harry Barker Toile bone

Bocce's Bakery chicken cordon bleu treats

Feel good co. Parisian heart biscuits, smoothie not included 😊! That's mommy's treat 🍧

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403056056.363828.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403056099.778677.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403056153.708961.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403056206.385955.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403056253.336622.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts
Coucou mes petits chéris!

ces belles photos de ces jolies chiots, J'adore les jouets de votre barkbox :)

Beaucoup de bisous xxx

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww so many cute pups! :D I'm impressed with Ava for remaining calm around these delicious looking cookies. Mine would 'leave it' on command, but they would go crazy. lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww so many cute pups! :D I'm impressed with Ava for remaining calm around these delicious looking cookies. Mine would 'leave it' on command, but they would go crazy. lol

Thankyou Camille! I'm surprised Ava sat there long enough for the pic lol. And I got several pics of her laying there. She is a very intelligent girl, I am starting to see that each and every day. I'm not good at training dogs, but I know how to teach a few things, and Ava has been the easiest to teach. We are enjoying summer, and so thankful for our other chi friends too 😊. Thanks again for your kind words!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Wow! Haha you speak French? Now you have to translate for us my dear? 😊😊 love it!💖

Yep 😝I live in France (Although I am from London originally)So I speak enough to get me by!

The message said

"Hello my little darlings,

Such beautiful pictures of such pretty puppies. I really love the toys from your barkbox

Lots of kisses x"

😘

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi guys! Chihuahua play dates are the best, looks like they had a great time.
Evie looks so cute in Ava's clothes! How much does she weigh now?
We got our barkbox too and Leo is obsessed with the Eiffel tower, he's guarding it w his life! We didn't try the biscuits yet but the cookies were a hit!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi guys! Chihuahua play dates are the best, looks like they had a great time.
Evie looks so cute in Ava's clothes! How much does she weigh now?
We got our barkbox too and Leo is obsessed with the Eiffel tower, he's guarding it w his life! We didn't try the biscuits yet but the cookies were a hit!

Those cookies smelled so good I wanted to eat some! Lol. And that Eiffel Tower toy is just too adorable! Miss Evie is a cute little model. I cannot believe she can already fit a size 1 at 5.5 months. But she looks adorable in them. Morgans gonna wait a few more months cause I think Evie will def be a size 2 pretty soon. It's weird how different chi's weight and measurements can be, but wear the same size. Last time I weighed Ava she was 3.8 and she's going on 9 months. And Evie is 3.4 lbs and will be 6 months on 31st. Ava will most likely hit 4 lbs if she isn't already, but looks like a 3 lber. She is still only 8" long, she's stocky though, her chest is nearly 12" all I've noticed lately is that her coat is getting longer and she filled out a ton. She got that round head and short muzzle like Leo lol

·
Registered
960 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts