Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ava's just popping in to say hi everybody!! In her cute little Pariero bunny hoodie. It's very pretty out today, the leaves have turned quite but and boy is it chilly. Happy fall everyone!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
What a beauty! Aw I just love little Ava, would love to cuddle her
I know she would just love to hang out with my gang!

The bunny hoodie is adorable meoshia.
Ava sends kisses to aunt Jessica! My little doll is looking so mature these days. I can't get over how crazy that ear fringe has gotten.
That Pariero hoodie is a fave. This is her first real time wearing it even though we got it last year. Tomorrow she will wear another fave, it has a smiley face in it. I'll have to share a pic.
I miss seeing your girls. Post pics soon.

Premium Member
What a beauty! Aw I just love little Ava, would love to cuddle her
I know she would just love to hang out with my gang!

The bunny hoodie is adorable meoshia.
Ava sends kisses to aunt Jessica! My little doll is looking so mature these days. I can't get over how crazy that ear fringe has gotten.
That Pariero hoodie is a fave. This is her first real time wearing it even though we got it last year. Tomorrow she will wear another fave, it has a smiley face in it. I'll have to share a pic.
I miss seeing your girls. Post pics soon.

I will defo have to post photos soon, I will do :D can't wait to see the smiley face clothing tomorrow!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I will defo have to post photos soon, I will do :D can't wait to see the smiley face clothing tomorrow!

Thanks doll! I'll post the pic of Ava in the smile hoodie on this thread tomorrow. It came in the New Year's Eve bag that Elaina and I bought last year. We got it from Pariero and it's so cool cause they basically put I think 4 outfits, random things in a bag and charge one flat price for it. I hope they do it again next year. It was a great buy. The only thing I didn't use was the one all in one Mine don't like pants. How do yours like all in ones? How old are your girls now?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
awww, Ava looks so pretty ! I love how the perfect pink SL collar matches the bunny hoodie !!! Happy Fall, it was a pretty day here today too
Hi Elaina! Thank you! I was digging around through Ava's hoodies looking for a casual one for her to wear. I'd forgotten about that one lol. Did you buy that one? I forgot how pretty it is and how cool the ears are on that particular hoodie. Ava was comfy in it all day long and the chi's really enjoyed sunbathing on this cool fall day. How did your girls enjoy their day?

Registered
Hi Elaina! Thank you! I was digging around through Ava's hoodies looking for a casual one for her to wear. I'd forgotten about that one lol. Did you buy that one? I forgot how pretty it is and how cool the ears are on that particular hoodie. Ava was comfy in it all day long and the chi's really enjoyed sunbathing on this cool fall day. How did your girls enjoy their day?
it is a very pretty hoodie ! no, we never bought that one. I think I waited too long and the sizes I wanted were no longer available ...
the girls really enjoyed there day. they all love Peter , so , they were very happy. we took Minnie, Toots, and Peyton for a walk in the park. Tootsie got her nails cut. her nails grow faster than the others .
going to sleep soon. so tired.

Registered
Aww, Ava is all pretty in pink! I love the collar! We are having a super warm fall so far, good thing since Harleigh doesn't like clothes! She may learn to appreciate them come winter! :)

Registered
Aww! Ava is all pretty in pink! We are having a warm fall so far, good thing since Harleigh doesn't like wearing clothes! She may learn to appreciate them come winter!

Premium Member
I will defo have to post photos soon, I will do
can't wait to see the smiley face clothing tomorrow!

Thanks doll! I'll post the pic of Ava in the smile hoodie on this thread tomorrow. It came in the New Year's Eve bag that Elaina and I bought last year. We got it from Pariero and it's so cool cause they basically put I think 4 outfits, random things in a bag and charge one flat price for it. I hope they do it again next year. It was a great buy. The only thing I didn't use was the one all in one Mine don't like pants. How do yours like all in ones? How old are your girls now?
I've never tried all in ones on the pups however Millie doesn't like it at all, she tries to walk on her two front paws when she's got anything on her legs haha!
The pups are now 16 (pixie and Darcy) 17 (duchess) and 18 weeks (Gucci)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
it is a very pretty hoodie ! no, we never bought that one. I think I waited too long and the sizes I wanted were no longer available ...
the girls really enjoyed there day. they all love Peter , so , they were very happy. we took Minnie, Toots, and Peyton for a walk in the park. Tootsie got her nails cut. her nails grow faster than the others .
going to sleep soon. so tired.
I trimmed nails and bathed all of my guys last week. I swear their nails seem to grow back overnight. Sounds like your pups had the most amazing day!
I couldn't remember all of the pieces that came in out NYE bag last year and was about to ask you, but I just remembered. Ava is wearing the smile hoodie today that came in that bag. Ellie Mae should be twinsies with her. Did Ellie Mae get an NYE bag? You threw one in for her last minute right?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17

I've never tried all in ones on the pups however Millie doesn't like it at all, she tries to walk on her two front paws when she's got anything on her legs haha!
Lol the image in my head of Millie trying to walk on her front paws. Hilarious! Yeah this is the one thing where Ava complete freezes still. She usually helps me dress her. I think I gave that all in one away but I don't remember for sure.
Awwww all of the pups are still so young. But I bet they've grown loads! Has Duchess blown her coat yet?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Aww, Ava is all pretty in pink! I love the collar! We are having a super warm fall so far, good thing since Harleigh doesn't like clothes! She may learn to appreciate them come winter!
Awe but Harleigh a little pink sweater would be so adorable on you and warm too. Hopefully the little princess will warm up to wearing clothes soon. I know mine can appreciate something warm to wear in a cold day.
Ava says thanks! She loves clothes. And thinks she's my only baby. What a diva behind that angelic face :).

Registered
I trimmed nails and bathed all of my guys last week. I swear their nails seem to grow back overnight. Sounds like your pups had the most amazing day!
I couldn't remember all of the pieces that came in out NYE bag last year and was about to ask you, but I just remembered. Ava is wearing the smile hoodie today that came in that bag. Ellie Mae should be twinsies with her. Did Ellie Mae get an NYE bag? You threw one in for her last minute right?
yes ! i did get Ellie Mae a lucky bag. she has already worn her smile hoodie recently. its one of my favorites. its so soft and comfy , and it looks so cute on her. also Minnie looks so cute in hers too.

here's Ellie in her all in one :)

and in the leopard dress

and the smile hoodie

Minnie in her leopard dress

Minnie in her all in one

and here's Minnie and Toots in there star tanks

Premium Member

Lol the image in my head of Millie trying to walk on her front paws. Hilarious! Yeah this is the one thing where Ava complete freezes still. She usually helps me dress her. I think I gave that all in one away but I don't remember for sure.
Awwww all of the pups are still so young. But I bet they've grown loads! Has Duchess blown her coat yet?
Yeah duchess has started to lose some hair, it's hard for me to tell since she's my first long coat. Will post some photos of her soon so you can give me your opinion. She's still feels pretty fluffy though but at nearly 18 weeks she must of started right?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts