Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! That looks beautiful on Ava. Very fashionable, original and I love the color. Ava's such a great poser for pictures. I see it's a great fit on her too. Love it paired with the smart tee. I see what you mean about that be a good top to have. Sure is a great spring outfit.

Might be a little to big on Carolina, but I'm really going to have to think on that one for I love it so much.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! That looks beautiful on Ava. Very fashionable, original and I love the color. Ava's such a great poser for pictures. I see it's a great fit on her too. Love it paired with the smart tee. I see what you mean about that be a good top to have. Sure is a great spring outfit.

Might be a little to big on Carolina, but I'm really going to have to think on that one for I love it so much.

Thanks so much Michele! I couldn't be more pleased with it. And Ava looks like a little angel鉂.

I love the smart tees. I wish I'd gotten the chance to get the white one before it sold out. My Kendall has it thank goodness, but I would've loved one for Ava. I definitely want to get the blue one before it's gone. My Braxton has the blue one and I love it. I just checked the pink one and it's all sold out in every size except the largest.

Registered
That is really pretty , I love it ! the style reminds me of a Louisdog item I have for Ellie that's from an old collection and not available anymore. Does the vest part unbutton from the skirt part ? the one I have by LD does and I love this feature so they can wear it just as a vest. the one I have is black on the top and a pretty blue on the skirt part. Lynda has the other color that it came in .

did you see that Melissa added the new English tutu and the new LD tank top. I think the 10 dollar markup is kind of a lot for the LD tank top. 30 dollars on LD site , and 40 dollars on DC site. so with the fabulous code, there is no savings at all, but if theres a good sale , I will still get it

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That is really pretty , I love it ! the style reminds me of a Louisdog item I have for Ellie that's from an old collection and not available anymore. Does the vest part unbutton from the skirt part ? the one I have by LD does and I love this feature so they can wear it just as a vest. the one I have is black on the top and a pretty blue on the skirt part. Lynda has the other color that it came in .

did you see that Melissa added the new English tutu and the new LD tank top. I think the 10 dollar markup is kind of a lot for the LD tank top. 30 dollars on LD site , and 40 dollars on DC site. so with the fabulous code, there is no savings at all, but if theres a good sale , I will still get it

Thanks Elaina! I really do love it! The skirt does not unbutton unfortunately. That would've been great though. I think I remember the LD item you are speaking of and I love that too.

Yes, I emailed Melissa and asked her to add the new LD 馃槏. I was surprised she hasn't yet and I'm impatient lol. I really wish she hadn't marked them up $10 though. I did the 25% and you really don't save much unless you throw in some points. I will try to wait for the Easter sale to order.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts