Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Maddi! I absolutely adore them! So girly and dainty. It took about 3.5 wks. I ordered from doggie couture shop. A long wait but worth it. There are several boutiques around me that carry the brand, but none carry the step in. So I was really worried bout the fit. They are a little loose on both girls. But Ava should for sure fill hers out by summer. I love them! Gonna order the purple ones next馃槉lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
I was absolutely in love with the Autumn Flowers collection. I'll probably get a step in of those next!

We ordered the Angel Wings Tinkie Harness from chic-dog-boutique.com! We can't wait for it to arrive! We got an XS for a 10"-12" girth (Ponyo is 11.5" girth) I was worried about fit, too! This is my first fashion purchase online (and it's for my chi :laughing6: ) so we're hoping it fits... with the Tinkie Harness I think there's some lee way because of the velcro.

So good to see you're all happy with yours! Now if only ours would arrive!:foxes15:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
I was absolutely in love with the Autumn Flowers collection. I'll probably get a step in of those next!

We ordered the Angel Wings Tinkie Harness from chic-dog-boutique.com! We can't wait for it to arrive! We got an XS for a 10"-12" girth (Ponyo is 11.5" girth) I was worried about fit, too! This is my first fashion purchase online (and it's for my chi :laughing6: ) so we're hoping it fits... with the Tinkie Harness I think there's some lee way because of the velcro.

So good to see you're all happy with yours! Now if only ours would arrive!:foxes15:

Braxton's girth is a little under 12" and it's a little baggy, but it doesn't seem like she can get out of it. It should fit Ponyo fine. Braxi is 4.4 lbs and just turned 1 this week. I expected Ava's to be a little big. I got her the xxs. Didn't wanna risk the teacup being too snug

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Ponyo will surely look like an angel in her new SL harness. I'm sure I've ever seen that style before. I wanna get the purple nouveau now, and then maybe a couple with the lily on them.

Registered
Ponyo will surely look like an angel in her new SL harness. I'm sure I've ever seen that style before. I wanna get the purple nouveau now, and then maybe a couple with the lily on them.

They really are such beautiful designs. Since I work at a grooming salon, I could have technically ordered wholesale, but no one else at work wanted anything right now, and I couldn't come up with (or rather, I couldn't spend :laughing6: ) the initial $300 purchase to initiate a sales relationship with her! :(

Your girls look so beautiful, especially Princess Ava. I also love the beaded lead! It looks heavy, but I'm sure it isn't! Where did you find that lovely accoutrement? :love1:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
I love those harnesses! We just busted out Odie's for a walk the other day and the crystals are so sparkly in the sunshine!

Ohhhhh, are they really? That makes me so excited! I'm def gonna have to get the girls out on a walk today to show off their new bling! Odie is so pretty! Wanna see pics of her soon!

Registered
Love them, the color is beautiful on the girls! Lily's has gotten pretty dirty, I was surprised. I was in Pucci & Catana yesterday and asked about cleaning. Just be glad you didn't get the light pink, they said they really show the dirt.
Hand wash was the recommendation, I'll be trying that soon.
I too am in love with the step in designs...I was checking out what they had in stock, not the right colors for mine. I did see the flower step in's and they are gorgeous, good thing our size wasn't right!
I did purchase the bow collars for the though. I may have a problem with them being so close to us..."addiction"!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Love them, the color is beautiful on the girls! Lily's has gotten pretty dirty, I was surprised. I was in Pucci & Catana yesterday and asked about cleaning. Just be glad you didn't get the light pink, they said they really show the dirt.

Hand wash was the recommendation, I'll be trying that soon.

I too am in love with the step in designs...I was checking out what they had in stock, not the right colors for mine. I did see the flower step in's and they are gorgeous, good thing our size wasn't right!

I did purchase the bow collars for the though. I may have a problem with them being so close to us..."addiction"!

Thanks Deb! This fabric does seem like it will get dirty easily. I will be careful about keeping them clean. And I think your advice is right about hand washing. But with what cleaner? Wonder if laundry detergent will be too harsh? I'm thinking of ordering the girls solid black or a darker color for daily walks, and using the fancier ones for shopping, going to the city etc.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I love these animal prints..they show no dirt at all. Great for wet to dirty days!

Great idea! That's what I'll do. I love animal print :). And I bet dirt wouldn't show nearly as much on those. They have a pink animal print step in on ebay right now, but it's a size small. I really hate the long wait that comes with ordering online

Premium Member
Very pretty! I love that color! I have a water lily step in harness in light pink w Bimini blue flower I bought last fall on clearance and I can't wait to use it!

I agree the animal prints don't get nearly as dirty but I wash all my SL in the washing machine. I put it all in a pillow case and wash it like normal, everything always looks new, collars, harnesses, even the leashes!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the tips on how to clean! I should have listened to you long ago Z and tried the SL harnesses. I Definately like the color. And they fit fair. Braxi's is a tad big in the chest. And I knew Ava would have to grow into hers. I like the Buddybelts but unfortunately size 2 leg holes fit Braxi weird, and Ava def grew past the size 1. Although she may grow into the 2. Plus Bb's new colors seem better for boys.

Premium Member
No problem..I tried hand washing the first time but I didn't get very far, lol. Leo and Lola fit the xs perfect but Mimi's is a little big too (her chest is 11"), her fur helps it fill out a little. I think she will grow into it.
I wish the bb size 2 leg holes were bigger too. Leo and Lola have to wear a size 3 on the tightest hole or the 2 on the biggest but I think it looks funny. There was some talk of bb coming out w a size 2.5 this year (Leslie sent me an email they sent to their wholesale account holders but when I emailed asking when, they said they weren't making it so now I'm confused.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
No problem..I tried hand washing the first time but I didn't get very far, lol. Leo and Lola fit the xs perfect but Mimi's is a little big too (her chest is 11"), her fur helps it fill out a little. I think she will grow into it.
I wish the bb size 2 leg holes were bigger too. Leo and Lola have to wear a size 3 on the tightest hole or the 2 on the biggest but I think it looks funny. There was some talk of bb coming out w a size 2.5 this year (Leslie sent me an email they sent to their wholesale account holders but when I emailed asking when, they said they weren't making it so now I'm confused.

Really? Well a 2.5 would've been perfect. Unfortunately I won't be buying anymore for Brax. It seems to fit fine, but kinda cuts into the back of her legs. I'm thinking Ava will probably always wear the size 2. And right now she's xxs in the SL harness with plenty of room to grow into it. I'm sure Brax will fill the xs SL out too or hopefully she will get a little furrier 馃槉

1 - 20 of 22 Posts