Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered tons of things for the dogs during the Black Friday and cyber Monday sale. So I was surprised to see that two of the items I ordered came so quickly. The Wooflink smile tee in grey for Bailey. And my favorite. The Louisdog I love hoodie in red. The I love hoodie was sold out in pink and grey, so I figured red was the next best thing. And now that I finally have it, I think red suits her well. We ordered a size small and its a perfect fit. It does run really tiny.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/942BFD0B-0C22-40AD-863A-AD88DBB3F1C7_zpsnpo3yuqn.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/A24912FF-A9DC-4371-A431-9698835424AB_zps1xme1gn9.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/D1A7A1AF-22B2-4E59-AF27-D2C4EC69D0CF_zpscivle1h8.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/18AD2491-B949-4C7B-9AF8-57FC9B7C440F_zpslriftevr.jpg

Thanks for looking 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Very cute! The red looks awesome on her. I felt like the I love hoodie ran a bit big. Go figure!

It seems soooo small in length lol. I couldn't believe it's actually the small. Looks like xs. But fortunately it fits her perfectly. Thanks so much, I love it too. And I'm just glad there were some left lol

Premium Member
I thought the hoodie cute, but nowhere near as cute as Ava in it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6

Haha thanks! Ava sends you a big kiss. I really loving hoodies in her, I'm gonna have to look into adding more to her wardrobe. As it is freezing here in Chicago. I'm looking forward to hitting up the city to the lights and possibly the Grinch at Chicago theatre. Hope you're keeping warm. 馃槝. Post tons of pics of your new baby. I can't wait til you get her. Does she have a name or do you have a name in mind for her?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7

Haha thanks! Ava sends you a big kiss. I really loving hoodies in her, I'm gonna have to look into adding more to her wardrobe. As it is freezing here in Chicago. I'm looking forward to hitting up the city to the lights and possibly the Grinch at Chicago theatre. Hope you're keeping warm. 馃槝. Post tons of pics of your new baby. I can't wait til you get her. Does she have a name or do you have a name in mind for her?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Out of curiousity where did you order from that you got it so quick?

I ordered from DC. I emailed Melissa about it this morning. She said she already had the I love hoodie, and smile tee. I was very shocked when I opened the package to find that it wasn't the Camo Beffie that I'd been waiting a while for. I thought it'd be my Pretty pet items, as I could tell there was more than one thing in the package. But nope, turned out to be a couple of their Xmas items 馃槉. Have you gotten the Suckright truck hoodie for Prince yet?

Premium Member
No still waiting on the racer hoodie. The Louis Dog Baby tank set for Jewel that I have been waiting and waiting for finally shipped (ordered in early Nov). I ordered a couple of the new LD things and Wooflink things on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.....I'm sure those will be awhile.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
No still waiting on the racer hoodie. The Louis Dog Baby tank set for Jewel that I have been waiting and waiting for finally shipped (ordered in early Nov). I ordered a couple of the new LD things and Wooflink things on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.....I'm sure those will be awhile.

Okay I was just curious about the fit. I ordered Ava the dotty bunny hoodie in xs. I too ordered about 4 new Wooflink items for Ava and Brax, and one of the new LD items. As well as a Pretty pet coat, another Beffie, and a couple smart tees sets, as well as the other neon Wooflink smile for Kendall. Hopefully everything will get here in the next two weeks. I've waited an awful while for the camo Beffie.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Cute! The inside layer looks so soft and warm too. I think red looks great on Ava. :)

Thanks Camille! It really is soooo soft, I wish I had one 馃槏. Red is not one of my favorite colors, but I agree it does seem to suit Ava well. And atleast I know it's keeping her warm 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
I love that hoody, I nearly got it for Basil in red too but felt it was a bit girly. It looks so great on Ava :) they look so soft and cozy.

Thanks Jemma! It is really really soft. I have to agree with you about it being girly. The sequins heart and bow is what makes it so feminine. There must be a lot of people out there who don't mind dressing their boys in things that are slightly girly. As both Louisdog and Wooflink are guilty of this lol. For example I feel the new Wooflink 'boy friend' top is perfect for boys, as most of the color choices are more suitable for males. But the saying isn't lol. Unless it's supposed to mean something else馃構. Kinda makes you want to give a thumbs up to brands who pay attention to detail and really separate the difference between boy and girl clothes, like Puppia and Hip doggie.

Registered
Thanks Jemma! It is really really soft. I have to agree with you about it being girly. The sequins heart and bow is what makes it so feminine. There must be a lot of people out there who don't mind dressing their boys in things that are slightly girly. As both Louisdog and Wooflink are guilty of this lol. For example I feel the new Wooflink 'boy friend' top is perfect for boys, as most of the color choices are more suitable for males. But the saying isn't lol. Unless it's supposed to mean something else馃構. Kinda makes you want to give a thumbs up to brands who pay attention to detail and really separate the difference between boy and girl clothes, like Puppia and Hip doggie.
I LOVE all the little "Grandad" style jumpers that Puppia do for boys - basil has one on the way and I can't wait to try Hip Doggie thanks to a very kind somebody! There is a brand that's big over here called Milk and Pepper that do good boys stuff. Basil is getting this super hero hoodie for his birthday :)
Sweat Pixel Milk & Pepper | My Cutie Dog

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I LOVE all the little "Grandad" style jumpers that Puppia do for boys - basil has one on the way and I can't wait to try Hip Doggie thanks to a very kind somebody! There is a brand that's big over here called Milk and Pepper that do good boys stuff. Basil is getting this super hero hoodie for his birthday :)

Sweat Pixel Milk & Pepper | My Cutie Dog

You will love Hip doggie 鉂ゐ煒. Milk & Pepper is awesome! There was a purple hooded sweatshirt I loved a while back. The first time I ever heard of this brand was a couple years ago through an online pet magazine subscription. It's too bad I can't get that brand here. Looks like they make some really warm things. You're so lucky to have access to some of the most unique brands, For pets only, I love my dog, Inamorada, and so many more. I'm so jealous!! 馃構. I can't wait to see Basil model his new things. I'm hoping I'll get my DC package today, of my pretty pet things.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts