Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Our Wooflink sweetheart top has arrived, and Brax and I would like to send a special thanks to Lady and Lynda. Braxi was sweet enough to let me snap a few quick photos of her modeling her new top. Thanks again and happy Saturday!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403983342.245886.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403983411.446224.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403983441.096224.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403983484.052006.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Do they ever look alike. I love the tri color. Cerveza models some times. Will do more when I retire.

Premium Member
Wow that came fast. I mailed it Thursday! I'm glad it works for her. She looks great. I love the pink!

Registered
Our Wooflink sweetheart top has arrived, and Brax and I would like to send a special thanks to Lady and Lynda. Braxi was sweet enough to let me snap a few quick photos of her modeling her new top. Thanks again and happy Saturday!

View attachment 50625

View attachment 50633

View attachment 50641

View attachment 50649

Ohhh. that looks so pretty on Braxton !!! I love the sweetheart tops. I have a pink one for Latte, a white one for Tootsie, and a black one for Minnie :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Brax looks really pretty in her new top! I love how feminine it is!

It is so girlie! Looks so pretty in person. I think this style would be pretty on Kendall. I'm gonna order her and Bailey a nice chunk of things on one of DC sales in the fall. I still have 2 $20 coupons I've never used! 馃槉

Registered
Ohhhh perfect colors on the girls! I love the black one! They look so adorable in them ��

thank you :). I think Minnie looks so good in black. I usually always order her that color in something girly. Like the WL love hoodie in black also looks so good on her . all the colors of the sweetheart top are so pretty . love the white one too with the pretty blue bow

1 - 17 of 17 Posts