Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is Ava's second birthday. Time sure does fly. She has been a true blessing in my life and I'm so thankful to have her. Looking forward to many years together with this sweet angel.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Happy second birthday you beautiful girl!
I hope you both had a lovely day celebrating. Also Ava is looking beautiful in the LD frill top, so glad I ordered it :)

Thanks some much for the birthday wishes Jessica! Ava sends you puppy kisses.

You will love the organic frill top, it is simply elegant and sensational. It's very well designed and it's hard to tell by the pics, but the fabric is really thick too, I can't wait til you get yours.

Registered
Happy 2nd Birthday Ava !!! I bet that birthday cake was delicious :). I also love the LD organic frill top on you , and I love your dog tag.
also your package got mailed today, I think maybe you'll get it on Friday.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Happy 2nd Birthday Ava !!! I bet that birthday cake was delicious
. I also love the LD organic frill top on you , and I love your dog tag.
also your package got mailed today, I think maybe you'll get it on Friday.

Thanks so much Elaina! That little birthday cake image is so pretty. Ava told me to tell you she had an extra birthday cupcake lick for Ellie Mae ??.
I love that frill top. I can't recall if you ordered one?

Registered
Thanks so much Elaina! That little birthday cake image is so pretty. Ava told me to tell you she had an extra birthday cupcake lick for Ellie Mae ??.
Ellie Mae said to tell Ava thank you for thinking of her :). No, I didn't order the frill top yet. instead I ordered the LD coat and the LD terry dress. I just checked the tracking on them and I think I should be getting them on Friday.

maybe on the next order i'll get the frill top. theres so much right now i'm thinking of getting cause I love the cat and dog suckright hoodie too and also the suckright lollipop dress and I still want a SL puppy pink collar for Ellie.

Melissa said he will be having a Columbus Day sale

Premium Member
Happy Birthday Ava! It looks like she enjoyed that cake and she looks gorgeous as always. Here's to many more burthdays with your beautiful girl.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Happy Birthday Ava! It looks like she enjoyed that cake and she looks gorgeous as always. Here's to many more burthdays with your beautiful girl.
Thanks so much! Any opportunity she gets to eats Last makes her happy

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Ellie Mae said to tell Ava thank you for thinking of her
. No, I didn't order the frill top yet. instead I ordered the LD coat and the LD terry dress. I just checked the tracking on them and I think I should be getting them on Friday.

maybe on the next order i'll get the frill top. theres so much right now i'm thinking of getting cause I love the cat and dog suckright hoodie too and also the suckright lollipop dress and I still want a SL puppy pink collar for Ellie.

Melissa said he will be having a Columbus Day sale
I had her add the cat and dog hoodie, some collars and the cute polar bear hoodie. That would be nice on a little boy for winter. Suckright hoodies are really nice and thick so I'm looking forward to getting the cat and dog hoodie for Ava. Glad to know she's having another sale soon, hopefully she will have luck adding another brand I found recently. We shall see. I see a lot of spending coming up soon, we can't seem to take a break. Cause those new Pariero things will be added in a couple weeks and now DC stuff.

Registered
Happy birthday princess Ava 馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅!

Sending so many kisses and hugs from Auntie Cait, her boyfriend Pablo and of course Neeva as well! She's looking as gorgeous as ever, I hope she has a great day and enjoys her cupcakes :) many more happy birthdays to come 馃懜鉁ㄢ湪

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Happy birthday princess Ava 馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅!

Sending so many kisses and hugs from Auntie Cait, her boyfriend Pablo and of course Neeva as well! She's looking as gorgeous as ever, I hope she has a great day and enjoys her cupcakes
many more happy birthdays to come 馃懜鉁ㄢ湪
Thanks beautiful! I can't believe she's 2. And looking like such a lady these days. Every time I see a pic of her I swear her ear fringe has gotten longer. Ava sends you, bf Pablo and Neeva paws 'n kisses!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts