Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put my Christmas tree up today! Took me hrs lol, as I like a lot of bulbs and I add extra lights, even though my tree is a pre lit. Still have some more decorating to do, but for now I quit and I'm off to do some Sunday shopping. I hope everyone had a great holiday. If anyone else has done any decorating feel free to share your pics as well.

Up close and personal, my fave bulbs
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/221D11E2-9960-4E89-98CA-FF5B21B9C9E1_zpsfjae2fca.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/094F1CFE-E825-4B01-9CAA-8C21B5D65CE1_zpsstzcapye.jpg

Stockings! Still have to hang more
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/E8F57DF2-4C1C-411A-914B-F0DC906DF3C8_zpsaaakqyq7.jpg

Little munchkins just couldn't stay awake😍❤
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/98546D74-98CA-4F88-ADA4-B31B1920E3DE_zps47a1ceua.jpg

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/82AD8BFB-3309-4C05-A968-99DD5FEE8F85_zpsktojlfrs.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone! The best gift in life is that we've all lived another year to love, forgive, learn, become wiser and cherish those who mean most to us. Stay blessed!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Wow, your tree looks amazing, no wonder it takes a long time! I love that the munchkins slept through some of it. Lol. Their bed looks so soft and comfy, my guys are jealous. Having a family member with terminal cancer I have to agree with you about the best gift in life. Have a Merry Christmas and may you be blessed also!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Your tree is just beautiful!! I love to see lit-up Christmas trees. :) I'm like you--I always add extra lights. The little ones are as adorable as ever.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I love the first picture, you can see all the glitter on your ornaments! I'm in LOVE with glitter! :love10: As usual your kids look so happy and adorable, too.

We haven't done any decorating... I just started a new job so the schedule has been weird. I'm excited to, though, because Christmas is the only holiday I've been acquiring festive domestic stuff for! (candy dishes, hand towels, ect.) I think mine will turn out quite cheerful this year!

Thanks for sharing your pics :love1:

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
That's lush, I'm like you, I love lots of lights. My hubby is asking me when does our tree go up, and that'll be when I put it up lol!!! I always do it when he's out of the house, so he comes back to it all looking lovely, men eh!???!!!! I am interested to see what Georgie thinks of it though. He is quite naughty and I can see trouble ahead la la :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, your tree looks amazing, no wonder it takes a long time! I love that the munchkins slept through some of it. Lol. Their bed looks so soft and comfy, my guys are jealous. Having a family member with terminal cancer I have to agree with you about the best gift in life. Have a Merry Christmas and may you be blessed also!

Thanks so much! It's the only bed I've ever bought them that they actually love and use. And it really goes well with the decor of my home. It's by Maxx studios. Occasionally I've come across one or two on eBay. I love the Christmas season, decorating is so much fun. I am so glad my message meant something to you during a time in your life when there is worry about a loved one. Cherish all of the time you can with that person. I could not imagine being in your predicament right now. Xoxo

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Missed you Moeshia!! The tree and decorations, stocking are stunning. I would expect no less from you! I'm still trying to figure how to decorate down here in Florida.

Miss you too Deb! I'm so glad you and the girls are doing well! Miss super model of the month Ava sends you hugs and kisses! 😘

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your tree is just beautiful!! I love to see lit-up Christmas trees. :) I'm like you--I always add extra lights. The little ones are as adorable as ever.

Thanks Tina! I get that from my mom lol. I used to hate it when I was a kid and she'd make my brother and I add extra lights to our tree. But now I love it. You can never have too many.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love the first picture, you can see all the glitter on your ornaments! I'm in LOVE with glitter! :love10: As usual your kids look so happy and adorable, too.

We haven't done any decorating... I just started a new job so the schedule has been weird. I'm excited to, though, because Christmas is the only holiday I've been acquiring festive domestic stuff for! (candy dishes, hand towels, ect.) I think mine will turn out quite cheerful this year!

Thanks for sharing your pics :love1:

Ohhh Maddi how I miss you! I'm like you, I love glittery sparkly things. And decorating is so much fun. I can't wait to see your Christmas tree when it's all done. Happy holidays.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I LOVE christmas and I LOVE your tree, I am hoping to get my tree up this week, I can't wait. I agree about your pups bed, I would like one for myself very much! X

Thanks so much Jemma!! Wish I could help you decorate. But you don't need help, you're so talented and creative. I bet your tree will be a work of art. I can't wait to see it 😊.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's lush, I'm like you, I love lots of lights. My hubby is asking me when does our tree go up, and that'll be when I put it up lol!!! I always do it when he's out of the house, so he comes back to it all looking lovely, men eh!???!!!! I am interested to see what Georgie thinks of it though. He is quite naughty and I can see trouble ahead la la :)

I can only imagine the look on your husbands face when he sees the tree all put together. I usually add a bunch of mini bows to my tree, silver and gold. But it's so tedious and the dogs won't leave them alone lol. You tell that Georgie to stay out of trouble or Santa won't bring him any goodies. Happy holidays!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts