Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
love the blankets ! Ava looks so comfy and pretty on them . i'm tempted to buy one in XS for Ellies carrier. I have a bunch of the Legitimutt ones but I never got the smallest size one which would be perfect for a carrier I think ...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
馃惗锔廈essie & Barnie blankets are here!

love the blankets ! Ava looks so comfy and pretty on them . i'm tempted to buy one in XS for Ellies carrier. I have a bunch of the Legitimutt ones but I never got the smallest size one which would be perfect for a carrier I think ...

Thanks so much Elaina. The smaller sizes are perfect! They fit on their beds just right. The xs snow leopard is so beautiful. I def plan to use it inside our carriers so that Ava is nice and comfy. I really hope the small snow leopard bed goes down a bit more because I really want that one for my bedroom. And I'm gonna move the other one into the kitchen. The dogs really love hanging out in the kitchen when I'm cooking, or laying around in their bed in the sun and looking out of the window. I'm tempted to order another blanket or two, I'm very pleased with them. Love the fast shipping too!

Registered
Thanks so much Elaina. The smaller sizes are perfect! They fit on their beds just right. The xs snow leopard is so beautiful. I def plan to use it inside our carriers so that Ava is nice and comfy. I really hope the small snow leopard bed goes down a bit more because I really want that one for my bedroom. And I'm gonna move the other one into the kitchen. The dogs really love hanging out in the kitchen when I'm cooking, or laying around in their bed in the sun and looking out of the window. I'm tempted to order another blanket or two, I'm very pleased with them. Love the fast shipping too!
I got tempted and ordered 2 size XS Bessie and Barnie blankets :). I got the pink bubblegum color shag one and they were only 12 dollars a piece and I got free shipping.
I have a dog bed in my kitchen too. its not a Bessie and barnie but I like it cause its got yellow in it and floral and it matches the color of the walls in my kitchen. Ellie has filled the bed up with toys . lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

I got tempted and ordered 2 size XS Bessie and Barnie blankets :). I got the pink bubblegum color shag one and they were only 12 dollars a piece and I got free shipping.

I have a dog bed in my kitchen too. its not a Bessie and barnie but I like it cause its got yellow in it and floral and it matches the color of the walls in my kitchen. Ellie has filled the bed up with toys . lol

Good deal! I was just on there and I didn't see those. I almost bought the all white shag last time, I think it would look so nice in all of my carriers, then they have another color lollipop pink and I love that color. I may be tempted to order it lol.

Ava piles all of her toys in her bed too lol...it's so cute! When are you expecting your blankets?

Here's the other color

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LGH5EIE/ref=mp_s_a_1_19?qid=1425845645&sr=8-19&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=bessie+and+barnie+blanket&dpPl=1&dpID=61t2XNm3ukL&ref=plSrch

Ava is napping on her blanket as we speak. So sweet.

Registered
Glad to hear you love the blankets and of course Ava looks beautiful. Ironically, I just ordered the wild kingdom/natural yesterday in medium. It was only 28 and change on Amazon. I want a bagel bed in wild kingdom or snow leopard so I keep checking prices weekly.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear you love the blankets and of course Ava looks beautiful. Ironically, I just ordered the wild kingdom/natural yesterday in medium. It was only 28 and change on Amazon. I want a bagel bed in wild kingdom or snow leopard so I keep checking prices weekly.

Thanks. That's one of my fave Pariero outfits on her. You got a really good deal on that blanket. They have a pink shag in medium that I believe is around $17 I was thinking of getting. I wanted the smaller sizes for their beds and for our carriers. I also really like the Legitimutt blankets. We got a couple of those a few months ago for a great deal on Amazon. I will definitely keep an eye out for the snow leopard bed. Or I may just have to give in and buy the cheapest one I can find 馃構

Registered
Good deal! I was just on there and I didn't see those. I almost bought the all white shag last time, I think it would look so nice in all of my carriers, then they have another color lollipop pink and I love that color. I may be tempted to order it lol.

Ava piles all of her toys in her bed too lol...it's so cute! When are you expecting your blankets?

Here's the other color

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LGH5EIE/ref=mp_s_a_1_19?qid=1425845645&sr=8-19&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=bessie+and+barnie+blanket&dpPl=1&dpID=61t2XNm3ukL&ref=plSrch

Ava is napping on her blanket as we speak. So sweet.
I saw the lollipop colored blanket when I picked the bubblegum ones out and I do really love that color so much but I went for the bargain price of 12.00. they went up in price... I just checked. this is the one I got . I think it will be here Wednesday or Friday... I forgot now which day.
http://www.amazon.com/BESSIE-BARNIE-Blanket-X-Small-without/dp/B00LGH595W/ref=sr_1_37?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1425850652&sr=1-37&keywords=bessie+and+barnie+blanket

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I saw the lollipop colored blanket when I picked the bubblegum ones out and I do really love that color so much but I went for the bargain price of 12.00. they went up in price... I just checked. this is the one I got . I think it will be here Wednesday or Friday... I forgot now which day.

http://www.amazon.com/BESSIE-BARNIE-Blanket-X-Small-without/dp/B00LGH595W/ref=sr_1_37?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1425850652&sr=1-37&keywords=bessie+and+barnie+blanket

Do you have a larger version of that one? Or was it the Legitimutt blankets you ordered in the large sizes. Why do the prices change so often and so quickly?

I tried to order one Hello doggie dress just for sizing. I figured I'd buy one now and if I like it, buy more on the next sale. But when I got to checkout the shipping is suddenly $16.95?? That makes no sense.

Premium Member
That the cutest pic of her standing up. Really shows off her outfit nicely.

Registered
It's not fair! I have searched Amazon and can not find these blankets, my little girl Lucy would love one of these, she love love LOooooVvves softies.... Mind you I am in the UK :0(
Cute little girl by the way, love the photos...

Registered
Do you have a larger version of that one? Or was it the Legitimutt blankets you ordered in the large sizes. Why do the prices change so often and so quickly?

I tried to order one Hello doggie dress just for sizing. I figured I'd buy one now and if I like it, buy more on the next sale. But when I got to checkout the shipping is suddenly $16.95?? That makes no sense.
these 2 will be my first Bessie and barnie blankets. the other blankets I have that are bigger are thee Legitimutt ones.

I just went on DC and tried to order just to see what you were talking about and the same thing happened. lol. that is a mistake for sure. then, I tried an order with the new LD tee and there was an option to pick 6.95 shipping. so, i'm sure Melissa can fix that for you.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
That the cutest pic of her standing up. Really shows off her outfit nicely.

Thank you so much. She is really good at taking pics lol. Such a good little girl. She actually held herself in that little stand up pose for me for quite a while 馃槏

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

It's not fair! I have searched Amazon and can not find these blankets, my little girl Lucy would love one of these, she love love LOooooVvves softies.... Mind you I am in the UK :0(

Cute little girl by the way, love the photos...

Have you tried searching under 锔廈essie and Barnie? Or are you just doing a search for blankets under dog supplies. I don't know how any fur baby couldn't love these. They are so soft and plush 鉂ゐ煉. Your baby really needs one! She told me so lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
these 2 will be my first Bessie and barnie blankets. the other blankets I have that are bigger are thee Legitimutt ones.

I just went on DC and tried to order just to see what you were talking about and the same thing happened. lol. that is a mistake for sure. then, I tried an order with the new LD tee and there was an option to pick 6.95 shipping. so, i'm sure Melissa can fix that for you.

That is so weird! Lol. Why would the shipping be different?? I'm just really curious on the fit and quality and really wanted to try and get one before the next big sale. That way I'd feel comfy ordering a few more if I like them.

Oh you will love the blankets. The quality is just as nice as the Legitimutt brand. Can't wait til you get yours.

Registered
The same thing showed for shipping on DC for me yesterday. I was going to order the purple daisy dress and WL my fav ice cream tank and it came up as $16.95 for shipping. Checked posh puppy and they have the purple daisy dress for $31 and I have a code for 20 percent off but they didn't have the orange ice cream tank in size 1.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
It has to be some sort of error I'm thinking. I've never had an issue like this before during checkout. I'm going to email Melissa. Because I think shipping is usually $6.95. And it'd be cheaper to use the 25% off as opposed to 20% off on posh puppy.

Registered
It has to be some sort of error I'm thinking. I've never had an issue like this before during checkout. I'm going to email Melissa. Because I think shipping is usually $6.95. And it'd be cheaper to use the 25% off as opposed to 20% off on posh puppy.
I agree it would still be cheaper from DC, so I'll check again tomorrow and see if it got fixed. I wanted my reward credits too, which is another reason I hesitated ordering from posh puppy.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19

I agree it would still be cheaper from DC, so I'll check again tomorrow and see if it got fixed. I wanted my reward credits too, which is another reason I hesitated ordering from posh puppy.

Good call on the rewards thing. They really do add up, and quick! I just checked mine and I have over 900. And I've used 450 of them twice this year, which saved me over $40 each time. So it's def worth it to buy through DC. Just annoying waiting for certain packages. I really hope my Wooflink order is here tomorrow. And I hope my first LD order ships this week. We have a lot of packages on the way. 3 from DC, not including Wooflink. 1 from Funnyfur, 1 from Ritzy Rover and 1 from Puppy love couture.

And Pariero
And a handmade dress from Junybell. I ordered it on etsy

Registered
Good call on the rewards thing. They really do add up, and quick! I just checked mine and I have over 900. And I've used 450 of them twice this year, which saved me over $40 each time. So it's def worth it to buy through DC. Just annoying waiting for certain packages. I really hope my Wooflink order is here tomorrow. And I hope my first LD order ships this week. We have a lot of packages on the way. 3 from DC, not including Wooflink. 1 from Funnyfur, 1 from Ritzy Rover and 1 from Puppy love couture.

And Pariero
And a handmade dress from Junybell. I ordered it on etsy
Wow that's a lot of packages, but what fun it will be when they ship. Will definitely be watching for pictures. I have 4 package to be shipped now and I'll probably get the amazon one 1st and it was the last order placed.

I bought Carolina a pink bed and a toy from Junybell when we brought her home. I'll be looking for Ava to model the dress (I assume that's who it is for).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts