Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both girls got bath, nails trimmed and paw fur trim. They are both looking acceptionally cute in their matching Louisdog Hug me tees and best friends tags. It is rare that I can snap a pic of Braxton. She is very shy. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far. Mine is going by wayyy too fast! ☺

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both girls got bath, nails trimmed and paw fur trim. They are both looking acceptionally cute in their matching Louisdog Hug me tees and best friends tags. It is rare that I can snap a pic of Braxton. She is very shy. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far. Mine is going by wayyy too fast! ☺

·
Registered
56 Posts
They're gorgeous! We've had Harleigh for a week now... And I'm already feeling that one day I want a long hair! :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are they related? They really do look alike!! Beautiful girls!
They aren't related. But they do look somewhat similar. They're also best friends and they fight like sisters lol. Even though they look similar and are the same color...their markings are completely different. They are a blast to have out on the town though. Especially when dressed alike, people really get a kick out of it.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're gorgeous! We've had Harleigh for a week now... And I'm already feeling that one day I want a long hair!
Thanks so much! I think I have a long coat chi addiction lol. I have 3 long coat girls. And if I ever get another, it'll be long coat. There's something so graceful and unique about them. It's also fun to watch their coats develop.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful babies!
lovely photos x
Thanks Jessica! They are my little loves. Braxton is such a sweet baby. I love any opportunity to take a pic of her. And especially after just grooming them. They're so soft and plush. How are your girls doing? Hope to see some pics soon.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Beautiful babies!
lovely photos x
Thanks Jessica! They are my little loves. Braxton is such a sweet baby. I love any opportunity to take a pic of her. And especially after just grooming them. They're so soft and plush. How are your girls doing? Hope to see some pics soon.[/QUOTE
You are welcome love it how they look like twins. What size does braxton wear in WL? Just wondering I seem to remember you saying Ava wears a size 2 is that right? My girls are doing absolutely great I will take some new photos soon they have all grown loads even over the past couple of weeks. I took Gucci and millie out for a lovely long walk tonight, Gucci loved it!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The
Beautiful babies!
lovely photos x
Thanks Jessica! They are my little loves. Braxton is such a sweet baby. I love any opportunity to take a pic of her. And especially after just grooming them. They're so soft and plush. How are your girls doing? Hope to see some pics soon.[/QUOTE
You are welcome love it how they look like twins. What size does braxton wear in WL? Just wondering I seem to remember you saying Ava wears a size 2 is that right? My girls are doing absolutely great I will take some new photos soon they have all grown loads even over the past couple of weeks. I took Gucci and millie out for a lovely long walk tonight, Gucci loved it!
Ava is 3.6 lbs and wears a size 1. Braxton is 4.4 lbs and wears a size 2. My other dogs wear a size 3. It's crazy how they are all one size apart l. I hope your girls mature around the same size, then they can share clothes and harnesses etc. how cool would that be?
Awe glad to hear Gucci and Millie enjoyed their evening walk. Has it been overwhelming for you going from 1 to 4 dogs so quickly? How's it going for you and hubby so far?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
The
Beautiful babies!
lovely photos x
Ava is 3.6 lbs and wears a size 1. Braxton is 4.4 lbs and wears a size 2. My other dogs wear a size 3. It's crazy how they are all one size apart l. I hope your girls mature around the same size, then they can share clothes and harnesses etc. how cool would that be?
Awe glad to hear Gucci and Millie enjoyed their evening walk. Has it been overwhelming for you going from 1 to 4 dogs so quickly? How's it going for you and hubby so far?
Ava is so tiny aw I wana cuddle her! I hope mine do mature around the same size because it would be a shame to have to buy four of the same clothes just because of a couple of inches. I actually have collars now that fit both millie and Gucci as there's a lot of holes although Darcy and pixies collars are titchy! Darcys neck is only 4" bless her. It has been overwhelming but all in a good way the only thing I find hard is the potty training as I'm abit of a clean freak so I'm obsessive about it. Millie picked it up quite quickly though and is perfect now so I just hope the others are the same. My hubby absolutely loves them to be honest, I would of never thought he would be so fond of them he can't deny that his favourite is Gucci though she does love him to pieces she's a daddy's girl!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The

Ava is so tiny aw I wana cuddle her! I hope mine do mature around the same size because it would be a shame to have to buy four of the same clothes just because of a couple of inches. I actually have collars now that fit both millie and Gucci as there's a lot of holes although Darcy and pixies collars are titchy! Darcys neck is only 4" bless her. It has been overwhelming but all in a good way the only thing I find hard is the potty training as I'm abit of a clean freak so I'm obsessive about it. Millie picked it up quite quickly though and is perfect now so I just hope the others are the same. My hubby absolutely loves them to be honest, I would of never thought he would be so fond of them he can't deny that his favourite is Gucci though she does love him to pieces she's a daddy's girl!

Oh yes, it's not as easy to see in pics just how small she is. But she's a sturdy girl! And age can def stand her ground against the other chi's lol. I can't imagine potty training 3 pups at once. I'm so used to bringing in one pup at a time and getting potty training down before bringing in another. I just remember how fast puppies are lol. It's like one minute you've taken then to potty and the next you're on the floor playing with them and boom! They pee! So with three, that's gotta keep you on your toes. Let's hope they will play follow the leader and do what big sis Millie does.
There's something about men and tiny dogs that is so precious❤

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
The

Oh yes, it's not as easy to see in pics just how small she is. But she's a sturdy girl! And age can def stand her ground against the other chi's lol. I can't imagine potty training 3 pups at once. I'm so used to bringing in one pup at a time and getting potty training down before bringing in another. I just remember how fast puppies are lol. It's like one minute you've taken then to potty and the next you're on the floor playing with them and boom! They pee! So with three, that's gotta keep you on your toes. Let's hope they will play follow the leader and do what big sis Millie does.
There's something about men and tiny dogs that is so precious❤
It is hard but I just have to be on the ball, hopefully I can get it all out the way and won't have to deal with potty training again haha! Fingers crossed! That would be great. they do sometimes copy millie so they are half getting the hang of things :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, those pics came out great !! They both look so pretty in there matching Louisdog hug me shirts :) . I love those dog tags too. I may need to get Ellie one. which store did you get those ones from ?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awww, those pics came out great !! They both look so pretty in there matching Louisdog hug me shirts
. I love those dog tags too. I may need to get Ellie one. which store did you get those ones from ?
Thanks Elaina. I love these matching tops on the girls. Kendall has the grey color and it's pretty on her too. Maybe Braxton will let me get a pic of her in her boyfriend tee too, it's the red striped one.
Have you seen that the harajuku was listed on Pariero? I think I'll get the mint dress and tee for Ava and the pink tee for Braxton

I love that tag. It has held up very well since purchasing it over a year ago. They have a mini version too

Here's the link

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176927659/best-friend-personalized-pet-id-tag-pet

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks Elaina. I love these matching tops on the girls. Kendall has the grey color and it's pretty on her too. Maybe Braxton will let me get a pic of her in her boyfriend tee too, it's the red striped one.
Have you seen that the harajuku was listed on Pariero? I think I'll get the mint dress and tee for Ava and the pink tee for Braxton

I love that tag. It has held up very well since purchasing it over a year ago. They have a mini version too

Here's the link

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176927659/best-friend-personalized-pet-id-tag-pet
yes ! I did notice that the Japan site posted the Harajuku ( they call them Kawaii tees ). not on the US site yet. I want one for Minnie and for Ellie. not sure yet which colors but , probably mint for Minnie and pink for Ellie.
did you see on youtube the cute smile tees. I want one of those for each of the girls. i'd like to wait till they list them too so I can get both styles all at once ...
thanks for the link. I will probably order one soon :cool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts