Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Our Barkbox came in this morning, it is our 3rd one, and I gotta say...they keep getting better. This months Barkbox included:

JW pet treat pod

Bistro bites

Etta says duck treats

Mr. Barksmith's carrot cake smoothie

Barkworthies junior bullystick

Is this for us? View attachment 47377
Super model Ava View attachment 47393
Braxton treat guarding!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
That*s so sweet :) Great stuffies girls <3 I*m thinking about getting Baby the Norwegian version of it, but I*m not sure, he is a picky beast hihi ;)

Registered
I loved the smoothie that came in this months barkbox - we get two since we have two dogs of different sizes. Our chi had to get her vaccines and she always has a reaction and doesn't want to eat and I worry about her blood sugar and she gobbled it down. She stole her brothers smoothie and we will keep that in the freezer for another day when she isn't feeling well.

Premium Member
Doggie smoothies! YUM. I need to find my doggie ice cream recipe for summer. I freeze it into tiny ice cubes and they love it. It has yogurt, bananas and peanut butter it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I loved the smoothie that came in this months barkbox - we get two since we have two dogs of different sizes. Our chi had to get her vaccines and she always has a reaction and doesn't want to eat and I worry about her blood sugar and she gobbled it down. She stole her brothers smoothie and we will keep that in the freezer for another day when she isn't feeling well.

Awesome! I'm glad to see that your dogs liked the smoothie. I haven't let mine try it yet

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Doggie smoothies! YUM. I need to find my doggie ice cream recipe for summer. I freeze it into tiny ice cubes and they love it. It has yogurt, bananas and peanut butter it.

Really?! When you find it please share 馃槉 I'd love to make some for my crew, they sound awesome!

Registered
I loved the April BarkBox too! Our blog actually are the #1 hit when you google "barkbox review" so I have like 10 years worth of free referral boxes (now I donate them). But we get 3 boxes (two small and a medium). We have been getting thinm for about a year and a half and they started out AMAZING then for a while we were getting a lot of lame stuff but now they keep getting better and better!
Also- to answer the question- there are usually about 4 or 5 different versions of the boxes depending on what they have available. Because they use a lot of small to medium sized treat companies they sometimes can't provide enough product for every box. My boxes small boxes are usually similar but not exactly the same.

Kerrigan has been going crazy for that U shaped toy thing. Ours was pink though (her favorite color) and she just can't stop carrying it around. Our medium box had a really cool toy too- with a squeaker that only dogs can hear. It is too big for the chis but Nova tries to play with it anyway!

Premium Member
I loved the April BarkBox too! Our blog actually are the #1 hit when you google "barkbox review" so I have like 10 years worth of free referral boxes (now I donate them). But we get 3 boxes (two small and a medium). We have been getting thinm for about a year and a half and they started out AMAZING then for a while we were getting a lot of lame stuff but now they keep getting better and better!
Also- to answer the question- there are usually about 4 or 5 different versions of the boxes depending on what they have available. Because they use a lot of small to medium sized treat companies they sometimes can't provide enough product for every box. My boxes small boxes are usually similar but not exactly the same.

Kerrigan has been going crazy for that U shaped toy thing. Ours was pink though (her favorite color) and she just can't stop carrying it around. Our medium box had a really cool toy too- with a squeaker that only dogs can hear. It is too big for the chis but Nova tries to play with it anyway!
That is awesome! I wanna try it one day, when they have a special on Groupon again! Congrats on being #1!! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19

That's awesome! Our bark boxes have been getting better each month. We only subscribed for 6 months, and I think after this one I'd like to try one of the other pet subscription boxes. That's awesome you have your own blog! I would love to check it out.
That's awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts