Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
🐶Cody and Carl's Blvd & Herrick lake!! Fun day Sunday ☀!

What a fun filled day we had with all of the dogs. We haven't stopped going all day. We enjoyed a nice breakfast at a new place in Naperville and then walked off the calories with Kendall and Braxton. Then took a nice drive with Bailey and Ava out to Cody and Carl's Blvd boutique in Barrington Illinois. This is one of my favorite boutique's. Every square inch of the placed is filled with everything a dog could need. We got some seriously funny pics of Bailey in his first cowboy hat, and of the lovely shop. Then we enjoyed a nice walk at a very beautiful park near home. Happy Sunday to all! Pic heavy

Pics coming....

http://s953.photobucket.com/user/meoshyah83/media/4BEFB7E0-DAEC-4F7F-BD50-A09A2BD094B2_zpss6ngatbk.jpg.html

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Love it all, it's great when you post photos :) Ava and Bailey both look so cute on the counter! And the photos of Bailey in the cowboy hat is so funny haha he's a good boy though for keeping the hat on.
The photos from your walk are beautiful, I can't wait to visit America again! Everything is just lush, the only thing is you need an extra suitcase on the way home because of all the nice things to buy haha!
I see you use aroma paws, which is your favourite shampoo? I was looking online but couldn't decide as I usually decide on a shampoo by what it smells like.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one just smells okay. I like that it's shampoo and conditioner. I usually use the one with the pink writing. It's the best shampoo I've used so far

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love it all, it's great when you post photos
Ava and Bailey both look so cute on the counter! And the photos of Bailey in the cowboy hat is so funny haha he's a good boy though for keeping the hat on.
The photos from your walk are beautiful, I can't wait to visit America again! Everything is just lush, the only thing is you need an extra suitcase on the way home because of all the nice things to buy haha!
I see you use aroma paws, which is your favourite shampoo? I was looking online but couldn't decide as I usually decide on a shampoo by what it smells like.
Thanks so much love! It was a fun filled day for all of the dogs.
Bailey is such a trooper for wearing that hat for mommy. It was such a site to see.
That boutique is so much fun! The owner has done such an amazing job filling her store with all of the best things.
The outfits were on clearance. They are for Kendall and Bailry. And the collar is for Ava and Brax. This store has a really nice selection of SL collars.
Oh I think you'd have a great time here. Hopefully you will visit someday.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Love it all, it's great when you post photos
Ava and Bailey both look so cute on the counter! And the photos of Bailey in the cowboy hat is so funny haha he's a good boy though for keeping the hat on.
Thanks so much love! It was a fun filled day for all of the dogs.
Bailey is such a trooper for wearing that hat for mommy. It was such a site to see.
That boutique is so much fun! The owner has done such an amazing job filling her store with all of the best things.
The outfits were on clearance. They are for Kendall and Bailry. And the collar is for Ava and Brax. This store has a really nice selection of SL collars.
Oh I think you'd have a great time here. Hopefully you will visit someday.
I think if I put the hat on any of mine they would go crazy with me haha, millie has a pink Pom Pom wooly hat and as soon as you put it on her she shakes her head till it falls off! It does look like an amazing boutique, wish we had ones like this. Then again if we did I would never be out of the place haha. The collar is gorgeous!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, that store looks amazing ! I wish we had a store like that here ... I recognize some of the things they have . like the pink leopard coats by hip doggie. I have those for my girls .
hehe. the hats look so cute on Bailey.
I love the pic of you with Ava. tHe bakery part looks great. did they enjoy there cupcakes ? they look kinda big. I think I would of split one 4 ways for my girls . hehe
what make is the tank with the anchor on it ? its cute. and what make are the 2 tees ? love the SL lavender collar too.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, that store looks amazing ! I wish we had a store like that here ... I recognize some of the things they have . like the pink leopard coats by hip doggie. I have those for my girls .
hehe. the hats look so cute on Bailey.
I love the pic of you with Ava. tHe bakery part looks great. did they enjoy there cupcakes ? they look kinda big. I think I would of split one 4 ways for my girls . hehe
what make is the tank with the anchor on it ? its cute. and what make are the 2 tees ? love the SL lavender collar too.
Hi Elaina! Thank you. We have had such a long day. I'm headed home from dinner as we speak.
That boutique is the best boutique in the Chicagoland area! She has loads of things in there. There's actually another room that is food only.
I found all of the clothing in the sale bin. 50% off of already marked down prices. I'll be home in 5 min to look at what brand of tees those are. I have seen them online before somewhere. They are just adorable. One was $19.99 and I think the other was $10, not including 50% off plus I had a $20 coupon from points from shopping there. The tank is by Puppia. That was 50% off too. And I got Ava that gorgeous SL collar to share with Brax. The cupcakes will be shared. They are small cupcakes just not bite sized. She had a small selection of Hip doggie and she usually has Ruff ruff couture. I'll have to make a trip there again in a couple months when she has more fall things in and hopefully nouveau bow collars. I love that she has SL collars there. It's so convenient to just go there to buy some.

Here's some hip doggie fleeces too. I didn't buy any though. The pink and white was cute

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The angel tee is by PamPet Fashions and the Stud tee is by Puppe love. I have seen the angel tee online before but not sure where. Maybe on DC?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
The angel tee is by PamPet Fashions and the Stud tee is by Puppe love. I have seen the angel tee online before but not sure where. Maybe on DC?
I've heard of Pampet but not sure from where. oh, yeah... I was going to guess that the anchor tank was by puppia. It looks really nice.
the hip doggie fleeces are nice. I have a couple of them for Minnie and possibly for Ellie. ( they were Lattes and I think they should fit her ) . I like the pink and white one in the pic and I also love the leopard one but I think we have enough of the hip doggie things for now ...

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've heard of Pampet but not sure from where. oh, yeah... I was going to guess that the anchor tank was by puppia. It looks really nice.
the hip doggie fleeces are nice. I have a couple of them for Minnie and possibly for Ellie. ( they were Lattes and I think they should fit her ) . I like the pink and white one in the pic and I also love the leopard one but I think we have enough of the hip doggie things for now ...
I'll have to look up the PamPet brand online. I wonder what else they have. They had some other sweaters there that I thought you may like or all ready have, by DoGo? I think that was the name. Do you have that brand?
Yes that's exactly why I didn't buy any Hip doggie cause we have enough. But I was tempted to buy the two you love, that pink and white, and the leopard one. I'm interested to see which things she gets in this winter. She already had Halloween costumes. They were so cute, but I don't dress mine. Do you dress yours? I wouldn't mi d cutehalloween themed tees though. If you think of any brands let me know. Maybe Zack and Zoey?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Also Ava has a puffer vest (old school Wooflink) it has flowers and skull on it. The Wooflink punk jacket, skulls aren't my fave but these two things were cute. My favorite hoodie, Wooflink Holiday dress coat in pink, and a really old school Wooflink hooded tee that I've wanted for Kendall forever. We got them on bloomingtails for a discount, plus some of the items were clearanced.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I'll have to look up the PamPet brand online. I wonder what else they have. They had some other sweaters there that I thought you may like or all ready have, by DoGo? I think that was the name. Do you have that brand?
Yes that's exactly why I didn't buy any Hip doggie cause we have enough. But I was tempted to buy the two you love, that pink and white, and the leopard one. I'm interested to see which things she gets in this winter. She already had Halloween costumes. They were so cute, but I don't dress mine. Do you dress yours? I wouldn't mi d cutehalloween themed tees though. If you think of any brands let me know. Maybe Zack and Zoey?
I've heard of the Dogo brand . I think I have one coat by that make but I wasn't happy with it . I got it from ebay and i'm not happy cause it was way too big on Tootsie :-(. but, I do think this make is a good make...

I got inspired to find one of Lattes hip doggie tops . it fit Ellie pretty good. a little roomy but still good. its size XS. it'll be perfect to help keep her warm. we are having very cool weather now. overnight its supposed to get down to 47 degrees .
some years I don't dress my girls, and other years I do. I noticed that this year Halloween falls on a Saturday, so, i'll be seeing Peter. I couldn't resist buying Ellie a costume when I went to petsmart . its a Supergirl costume. it has the little dress with tutu skirt and a cute cape. it was 30 percent off , so I think it only cost 14 dollars. I wouldn't pay anymore than that for a costume though..

if I think of any brands for what ? costumes ? i'd check out petsmart. they have some cute ones . not sure when that 30 percent sale ends ...

Also Ava has a puffer vest (old school Wooflink) it has flowers and skull on it. The Wooflink punk jacket, skulls aren't my fave but these two things were cute. My favorite hoodie, Wooflink Holiday dress coat in pink, and a really old school Wooflink hooded tee that I've wanted for Kendall forever. We got them on bloomingtails for a discount, plus some of the items were clearanced.
skulls aren't a fave of mine either but I do have some RRC with pumpkins and with skulls

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Oh wow it looks like you had an amazing day! Great pictures. I love the ones of Bailey with a cowboy hat on. haha Although he didn't seem to find it as funny as us. :p I love the picture of you and Ava and that one of Ava outside is gorgeous. That pet shop also looks amazing and like it has everything!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I just love the pics with the hats, just toooo cute....Sapphire, Prince and Jewel will wear hats. I haven't tried one on Ivy yet. Looks like a great little boutique. I would love to own a store like that!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh wow it looks like you had an amazing day! Great pictures. I love the ones of Bailey with a cowboy hat on. haha Although he didn't seem to find it as funny as us. :p I love the picture of you and Ava and that one of Ava outside is gorgeous. That pet shop also looks amazing and like it has everything!

Thanks so much Camille! I was off looking at things in the boutique and be comes walking um to me with Bailey in that hat. It was the funniest thing ever.

We had so much fun at Herrick lake. Everyone seemed so happy. There people playing guitars and singing, picnics setup and kids playing. I think we're all trying to enjoy the last of the warm weather.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just love the pics with the hats, just toooo cute....Sapphire, Prince and Jewel will wear hats. I haven't tried one on Ivy yet. Looks like a great little boutique. I would love to own a store like that!

Bless your kids. Mine don't care for things in their head but they will sure try just to please mom 😍🐶

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

I've heard of the Dogo brand . I think I have one coat by that make but I wasn't happy with it . I got it from ebay and i'm not happy cause it was way too big on Tootsie :-(. but, I do think this make is a good make...

I got inspired to find one of Lattes hip doggie tops . it fit Ellie pretty good. a little roomy but still good. its size XS. it'll be perfect to help keep her warm. we are having very cool weather now. overnight its supposed to get down to 47 degrees .

some years I don't dress my girls, and other years I do. I noticed that this year Halloween falls on a Saturday, so, i'll be seeing Peter. I couldn't resist buying Ellie a costume when I went to petsmart . its a Supergirl costume. it has the little dress with tutu skirt and a cute cape. it was 30 percent off , so I think it only cost 14 dollars. I wouldn't pay anymore than that for a costume though..

if I think of any brands for what ? costumes ? i'd check out petsmart. they have some cute ones . not sure when that 30 percent sale ends ...

skulls aren't a fave of mine either but I do have some RRC with pumpkins and with skulls

Our bloomingtails package shipped already. That's the awesome thing about ordering through that boutique is that they tend to keep things stocked. So you get them in a few days. They dint have sales as big as DC. But their pricing is less than DC plus there's always some sort of savings. Never more than 25% though.

I'm glad Ellie could fit the Hip doggie top. Which top was it? Did latte weigh more than Ellie? She always looked crazy tiny in pics. It seems like Ellie has a more muscular build than latte did. Latte always looked so tiny and dainty.

Looks like we will have temps in the 70's all week. I'll enjoy it as long as it will last. I'm not fond of our winters. Everyone says they're ready for fall. I'm ready for sweater season but I can do without the cold lol!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts